First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the closest anime to real life ???
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/17 , edited 12/28/17
I was wondering if there is an anime close to the real life.

Does anyone has any idea ??
7569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
It's really unclear what you're asking for. Anime that look realistic or anime that have realistic things happen in them?
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / California, Merica
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
I'm guessing anime that has realistic events and emotions/feelings, I would like to know too
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Corpus Christi, T...
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/29/17
Well, here I am talking about Sweetness & Lightning again. Surprise, surprise. I really need to find other things to gush about.

Anyway, that show is really pretty close to reality as far the day to day life and challenges of a single dad after the death of his wife. Yeah, you could say that having a teenaged girl crushing on him might be a little far-fetched, but even that bit is handled realistically and with a very light touch.

Everyone in the show acts appropriately according to their ages, which is something you don't always see in anime. The grownups act like grownups (and by that I don't mean they are perfect or mature, I mean that in order to learn a lesson they have to unlearn something else). The teenagers are teenagers, and most importantly to me as someone who has raised a child, the kids in this show act like kids, which means they are not perfect angels all the time. They screw up, they throw messy, snotty tantrums, they say mean things, and they do stupid, scary things that would give any parent nightmares. But they are also adorable. Very often.

Otherwise, the show involves a lot of cooking, and all the recipes presented in the show are legit (the manga on which the show is based provides you the recipes in several of the chapters).

Anyway, if any anime can be said to mimic real life, this one comes pretty close, I think. At least close enough to be easy to relate to.
3104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mega-City One
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
2nding S&L. The manga is also on CR.

Baby Steps is a good sports series where the author paid a lot of attention to real life plausibility.
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

cyberfaust wrote:

It's really unclear what you're asking for. Anime that look realistic or anime that have realistic things happen in them?


The two are the same. The anime where realistic things happen is a close to reality which is similar to realistic anime



5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

memnalar wrote:

Well, here I am talking about Sweetness & Lightning again. Surprise, surprise. I really need to find other things to gush about.

Anyway, that show is really pretty close to reality as far the day to day life and challenges of a single dad after the death of his wife. Yeah, you could say that having a teenaged girl crushing on him might be a little far-fetched, but even that bit is handled realistically and with a very light touch.

Everyone in the show acts appropriately according to their ages, which is something you don't always see in anime. The grownups act like grownups (and by that I don't mean they are perfect or mature, I mean that in order to learn a lesson they have to unlearn something else). The teenagers are teenagers, and most importantly to me as someone who has raised a child, the kids in this show act like kids, which means they are not perfect angels all the time. They screw up, they throw messy, snotty tantrums, they say mean things, and they do stupid, scary things that would give any parent nightmares. But they are also adorable. Very often.

Otherwise, the show involves a lot of cooking, and all the recipes presented in the show are legit (the manga on which the show is based provides you the recipes in several of the chapters).

Anyway, if any anime can be said to mimic real life, this one comes pretty close, I think. At least close enough to be easy to relate to.


Thanks Bro. I will start to watch this anime looks interesting.

5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

MadeDragon wrote:

2nding S&L. The manga is also on CR.

Baby Steps is a good sports series where the author paid a lot of attention to real life plausibility.


Awesome. Thanks for adding this one.

Nikuma 
17261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
Except for that tiny bit of supernaturalism, definitely Clannad After Story.
Werina 
242203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
welcome to the nhk...

lol
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
man i think there are quite a few I would say these 3 anime stand out the most to the question
91 days

phantom as far as emotions go for it lol

I know this one is like a wtf but honestly I would want to be in a romance like that lol it sounds like a dream but I think its possible if u put your mind to it and find the right person: My love story or ore no monogatatri I spelled it out both ways just in case of confusion
17298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

JennyRyodan wrote:


cyberfaust wrote:

It's really unclear what you're asking for. Anime that look realistic or anime that have realistic things happen in them?


The two are the same. The anime where realistic things happen is a close to reality which is similar to realistic anime



I think you have misunderstood the question as they are two completely different things.

For example, the animated film, "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within," contains characters who look close to human. Therefore the show looks realistic.

However, the plot of the film is about humanity defending itself from alien creatures. Therefore the plot is not realistic.
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
Hibike! Euphonium is realistic in terms of both plot and appearance. A bunch of the job-based series are pretty realistic as well (by anime standards at least), like Wagnaria, Shirobako, Denki-Gai, etc.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17
aku no hana was very realistic... i could not finish it
26834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M /
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

memnalar wrote:

Well, here I am talking about Sweetness & Lightning again. Surprise, surprise. I really need to find other things to gush about.
.





fschilling3 wrote:

Hibike! Euphonium is realistic in terms of both plot and appearance. A bunch of the job-based series are pretty realistic as well (by anime standards at least), like Wagnaria, Shirobako, Denki-Gai, etc.


All of these are good and realistic in my opinion. I would add ToraDora to this list too. http://www.crunchyroll.com/toradora And since I passed it on the way to ToraDora I'd also say The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is realistic too. http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-pet-girl-of-sakurasou Both are high school romances between misfit characters that works and doesn't show high school life as a bed of roses. I think you could do a lot worse than these shows.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.