First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Roy Moore sued to block election loss
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

qwueri wrote:


happyleaf2 wrote:

that might be him but thats still very strange there was a whole group i just found it here:

this was the only video i could find go to the end here!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=F0h_NjmHZNM

he said he voted TWICE! that is voter fraud yes?


You mean the end segment that's clearly labeled "2008" at the bottom?


oh so its ok if it happened in 2008?
qwueri 
24894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:

oh so its ok if it happened in 2008?


It's neither okay nor relevant to an election in 2017.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

qwueri wrote:


happyleaf2 wrote:

oh so its ok if it happened in 2008?


It's neither okay nor relevant to an election in 2017.


oh so why wouldnt it happen in 2017 if it happened in 2008 hmmm?
qwueri 
24894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:

oh so why wouldnt it happen in 2017 if it happened in 2008 hmmm?


So you're calling for every election to be recounted to check for fraud because one guy was caught admitting to voting twice nine years ago? When a guy in 2017 was investigated to verify the legitimacy of his vote for making a statement that sounded like he was an out of state voter. And state officials have yet to find evidence of voter fraud in 2017. That's one hell of a weak slippery slope you're trying to sell.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

qwueri wrote:


happyleaf2 wrote:

oh so why wouldnt it happen in 2017 if it happened in 2008 hmmm?


So you're calling for every election to be recounted to check for fraud because one guy was caught admitting to voting twice nine years ago? When a guy in 2017 was investigated to verify the legitimacy of his vote for making a statement that sounded like he was an out of state voter. And state officials have yet to find evidence of voter fraud in 2017. That's one hell of a weak slippery slope you're trying to sell.


oh so state officials are maths experts now.... riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

why do we need maths if 3 maths expert assessments dont count as evidence?
qwueri 
24894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:

oh so state officials are maths experts now.... riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

why do we need maths if 3 maths expert assessments dont count as evidence?


State officials have more investigative authority into reports of voter fraud.

As for experts, I've yet to see a concrete point made to indicate voter irregularities besides the difference in voter turnout. And differences in voter turnout are not indicative of fraud on their own.

*Edit: Without confirmed instances of voter fraud or misread polling, I'd strongly question any statistical extrapolation of 'voting inconsistencies'.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:


qwueri wrote:

You mean this guy?

http://fox2now.com/2017/12/21/alabama-finds-no-voter-fraud-after-probe-of-tv-interview/


During the live broadcast, a man supporting Jones said he and others had come from different parts of the country and “pitched in to vote and canvass together.”

The comment fueled speculation that out-of-state voters were taking part in Alabama’s election.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill said Thursday that his office determined the man has lived in Alabama for more than a year and is a registered voter in the state.


that might be him but thats still very strange there was a whole group i just found it here:

this was the only video i could find go to the end here!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=F0h_NjmHZNM

he said he voted TWICE! that is voter fraud yes?


Yikes.

When you decide you've had your fill of blaming your party's failures on everything besides the fact that you wanted to elect a child molester into office, maybe you could rethink your everything.

Until then, I honestly feel bad for you.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

qwueri wrote:

State officials have more investigative authority into reports of voter fraud.

As for experts, I've yet to see a concrete point made to indicate voter irregularities besides the difference in voter turnout. And differences in voter turnout are not indicative of fraud on their own.

*Edit: Without confirmed instances of voter fraud or misread polling, I'd strongly question any statistical extrapolation of 'voting inconsistencies'.


WOW... thank you for admitting you know nothing about science... if you are not a maths expert you have no authority over maths, same with state officials. They are not maths experts, authority does not make them experts!

whether YOU think the maths doesnt indicate voter fraud does not matter, because you arent a maths expert. leave it to the experts! difference in voter turn out is indicative of voter fraud because voter fraud CAUSES the difference, simple maths!

confirmed instances right in front of you! he said he voted TWICE! that is voter fraud give me a break

oh i wonder why the state officials ordered alabama to DESTROY voting records hmm? this is starting to smell very fishy, i didnt know it happened in 2008 too
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

LakeJucas wrote:

Yikes.

When you decide you've had your fill of blaming your party's failures on everything besides the fact that you wanted to elect a child molester into office, maybe you could rethink your everything.

Until then, I honestly feel bad for you.


OH ffs dont put words into my mouth!! hillary and bill clinton have been accused of rape too! im only speaking common sense!

the hillary cult is ruining this country!

dont forget that you voted for that cheater!
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:

Yikes.

When you decide you've had your fill of blaming your party's failures on everything besides the fact that you wanted to elect a child molester into office, maybe you could rethink your everything.

Until then, I honestly feel bad for you.


OH ffs dont put words into my mouth!! hillary and bill clinton have been accused of rape too! im only speaking common sense!

the hillary cult is ruining this country!

dont forget that you voted for that cheater!


common sense should have told you that maybe if you had gotten over the clintons, you'd have put more thought into this year's election instead of riding your hopes and dreams on a child molester getting elected. but instead WHOOPS
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

LakeJucas wrote:

oh you are pathetic.... you dont know anything about politics. put up or shut up


yeah sorry, my ass isn't banking on a recount, that's you.

i'm sure Republicans will cry and whine until they get that recount. but it'll just be a waste of time because, but that'll be okay with Republicans who see wasting time as a success.

oh PLEASE i just said a recount wont be happening because state officials DESTROYED the voting records under the supreme court ruling.

every one gets accused of rape that is part of politics! get with the times! even some of the trump accusers were faked too!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24842/trump-accuser-lobbied-be-his-makeup-artist-months-james-barrett

just grow up...
qwueri 
24894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:

WOW... thank you for admitting you know nothing about science... if you are not a maths expert you have no authority over maths, same with state officials. They are not maths experts, authority does not make them experts!

whether YOU think the maths doesnt indicate voter fraud does not matter, because you arent a maths expert. leave it to the experts! difference in voter turn out is indicative of voter fraud because voter fraud CAUSES the difference, simple maths!

confirmed instances right in front of you! he said he voted TWICE! that is voter fraud give me a break

oh i wonder why the state officials ordered alabama to DESTROY voting records hmm? this is starting to smell very fishy, i didnt know it happened in 2008 too


Being an expert in a field does not inherently make someone an authority on any given subject. Simply stating "maths" without evidence on which it's based means nothing. There are a number of factors that affect voter turnout, including voter enthusiasm, which have nothing to do with fraud. And no, a single admission from 9 years ago does not prove a statistically significant case for systematic voter fraud. Neither does a routine exercise like destroying digital voting records when an opposing candidate neglects to pay for his own recount.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:

oh PLEASE i just said a recount wont be happening because state officials DESTROYED the voting records under the supreme court ruling.

every one gets accused of rape that is part of politics! get with the times! even some of the trump accusers were faked too!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24842/trump-accuser-lobbied-be-his-makeup-artist-months-james-barrett

just grow up...


You mean the records that Roy Moore's campaign fought to have destroyed?

https://globalnews.ca/news/3911956/alabama-court-blocks-order-to-not-destroy-voting-records-roy-moore-doug-jones/

Wonder why he fought to have those records destroyed.

Maybe because your party has a long history of messing with the black vote?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/24/us/alabama-voting-blacks-.html

Ironic, isn't it? Your party's attempts to hide their shitty strategy resulted in no chance of a recount. Now that's HILARIOUS.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

qwueri wrote:

Being an expert in a field does not inherently make someone an authority on any given subject. Simply stating "maths" without evidence on which it's based means nothing. There are a number of factors that affect voter turnout, including voter enthusiasm, which have nothing to do with fraud. And no, a single admission from 9 years ago does not prove a statistically significant case for systematic voter fraud. Neither does a routine exercise like destroying digital voting records when an opposing candidate neglects to pay for his own recount.


thats not how statistics works, even i know that.

statistically significant if the voter turn out is statistically DIFFERENT....

thats why all statistical differences need to be ivestigated... like you said... if there are any instance of voter fraud, then it needs to be investigated! he voted TWICE... this happens... hes not the only one... it is like hillary clintons strategy for sure like she did with bernie

as i said, you are not a maths expert... stop thinking you are smarter than the real experts..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.