First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Roy Moore sued to block election loss
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

rawratl wrote:

Is there a point you are trying to make there? I can be pretty dense at times but the only thing I'm getting is "71% Republicans polled are full of shit evangelicals."


oh, another hateful hillary voter...

why are they all having cats?
48560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Is there a point you are trying to make there? I can be pretty dense at times but the only thing I'm getting is "71% Republicans polled are full of shit evangelicals."


oh, another hateful hillary voter...

why are they all having cats?


Yeah, so no point. More of the gibberish you've filled this entire thread with. "Mathssss" experts...I laugh every time.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

rawratl wrote:


happyleaf2 wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Is there a point you are trying to make there? I can be pretty dense at times but the only thing I'm getting is "71% Republicans polled are full of shit evangelicals."


oh, another hateful hillary voter...

why are they all having cats?


Yeah, so no point. More of the gibberish you've filled this entire thread with. "Mathssss" experts...I laugh every time.


you truely learned nothing from the 2016 election did you?
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

rawratl wrote:


happyleaf2 wrote:

http://time.com/5046991/71-percent-of-alabama-republicans-dont-believe-claims-against-roy-moore/

71 Percent of Alabama Republicans Don’t Believe Claims Against Roy Moore

By Jennifer Calfas December 3, 2017
A large majority of Republicans in Alabama say they do not believe the allegations of sexual misconduct with underage girls against Senate candidate Roy Moore, according to a new CBS poll.

Seventy-one percent of likely Republican voters in the state say the allegations first detailed in an extensive story in the Washington Post are “false,” while 17% said they were true, the poll from CBS News and YouGov found. Ninety-two percent of those who said they do not believe the allegations say it is because Democrats are to blame for them, while 88 percent said the media was, according to the CBS poll.



Is there a point you are trying to make there? I can be pretty dense at times but the only thing I'm getting is "71% Republicans polled are full of shit evangelicals."


Imagine pushing for a guy who is a racist, child molester.

And then when it turns out he loses your reaction is all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU like "Whaaaaaaaaaat? How could that possibly have happened?! This is a conspiracy!"
48560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

LakeJucas wrote:

And then when it turns out he loses your reaction is all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU like "Whaaaaaaaaaat? How could that possibly have happened?! This is a conspiracy!"


Jaysus would never allow such a godly man to lose! They touched little girls in the bible, it can't be all that bad right? I mean it was 1970s Alabama everyone was feeling up little girls in the church pews!

Edit for clarity: All actual excuses I saw out of Roy Moore supporters.
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

rawratl wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:

And then when it turns out he loses your reaction is all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU like "Whaaaaaaaaaat? How could that possibly have happened?! This is a conspiracy!"


Jaysus would never allow such a godly man to lose! They touched little girls in the bible, it can't be all that bad right? I mean it was 1970s Alabama everyone was feeling up little girls in the church pews!

Edit for clarity: All actual excuses I saw out of Roy Moore supporters.


For those curious:


“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,”

-Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler


https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5017940/roy-moore-sexual-contact-underage-jesus-defense-jim-ziegler

You know the thought occurs to me that even if I'm gonna buy into comparing biblical events to real modern life, I probably would still call bullshit on comparing Moore to what was pretty clearly detailed as a sexless relationship.

Just a thought.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

rawratl wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:

And then when it turns out he loses your reaction is all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU like "Whaaaaaaaaaat? How could that possibly have happened?! This is a conspiracy!"


Jaysus would never allow such a godly man to lose! They touched little girls in the bible, it can't be all that bad right? I mean it was 1970s Alabama everyone was feeling up little girls in the church pews!


But 2016! And Hillary Clinton! No one believed it! We want a recount even though we took every measure possible to prevent that possibility from happening! WHAT ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON

150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

rawratl wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:

And then when it turns out he loses your reaction is all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU like "Whaaaaaaaaaat? How could that possibly have happened?! This is a conspiracy!"


Jaysus would never allow such a godly man to lose! They touched little girls in the bible, it can't be all that bad right? I mean it was 1970s Alabama everyone was feeling up little girls in the church pews!

Edit for clarity: All actual excuses I saw out of Roy Moore supporters.


fake news

http://time.com/5046991/71-percent-of-alabama-republicans-dont-believe-claims-against-roy-moore/

71 Percent of Alabama Republicans Don’t Believe Claims Against Roy Moore

By Jennifer Calfas December 3, 2017

you guys need to build the Church of Hillary if youre going to make things up!


But 2016! And Hillary Clinton! No one believed it! We want a recount even though we took every measure possible to prevent that possibility from happening! Oh wait, that was stupid but hell if we own up to it. Because HILLARY


oh how typical... comparing hillary's lies to ufo conspiracies!
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:

oh how typical... comparing hillary's lies to ufo conspiracies!


You are right. Space aliens kidnapping Elvis is more believable than any political party being so desperate and shitty they'd force everyone through a Roy Moore election.

And this is the shitty irony of the whole situation. You are so hellbent on bringing up Hillary Clinton and 2016 and saying we didn't learn anything from it.

Wrong. You learned nothing from it. Roy Moore was basically Hillary Clinton - someone no one actually wanted, who had the popularity of a nat, and who through an election was shoved down our throat as though they were the best thing for the country. And this is why a Democrat won for the first time in over 25 years in Alabama. A Democrat nobody knew anything about other than at least he wasn't a racist pedophile.

So go ahead and build your church of Hillary/Roy because you'd be the first member and maybe even the preacher because there isn't fucking ANYONE in this topic pushing for Hillary Clinton, but you sure as hell are still pushing for Roy Moore even though he was a complete piece of shit that nobody should have liked.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

LakeJucas wrote:

You are right. Space aliens kidnapping Elvis is more believable than any political party being so desperate and shitty they'd force everyone through a Roy Moore election.

And this is the shitty irony of the whole situation. You are so hellbent on bringing up Hillary Clinton and 2016 and saying we didn't learn anything from it.

Wrong. You learned nothing from it. Roy Moore was basically Hillary Clinton - someone no one actually wanted, who had the popularity of a nat, and who through an election was shoved down our throat as though they were the best thing for the country. And this is why a Democrat won for the first time in over 25 years in Alabama. A Democrat nobody knew anything about other than at least he wasn't a racist pedophile.

So go ahead and build your church of Hillary/Roy because you'd be the first member and maybe even the preacher because there isn't fucking ANYONE in this topic pushing for Hillary Clinton, but you sure as hell are still pushing for Roy Moore even though he was a complete piece of shit that nobody liked.


oh yeah, like when everyone pretended they never supported hillary until every body admitted she was a cheater

but when people called it out a year ago, they called everyone crazy ufo believers!

now lets forget all that happened, because trump is hitler and going to kill every one!

and people wonder why we're tired of you crazy lefts
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:

You are right. Space aliens kidnapping Elvis is more believable than any political party being so desperate and shitty they'd force everyone through a Roy Moore election.

And this is the shitty irony of the whole situation. You are so hellbent on bringing up Hillary Clinton and 2016 and saying we didn't learn anything from it.

Wrong. You learned nothing from it. Roy Moore was basically Hillary Clinton - someone no one actually wanted, who had the popularity of a nat, and who through an election was shoved down our throat as though they were the best thing for the country. And this is why a Democrat won for the first time in over 25 years in Alabama. A Democrat nobody knew anything about other than at least he wasn't a racist pedophile.

So go ahead and build your church of Hillary/Roy because you'd be the first member and maybe even the preacher because there isn't fucking ANYONE in this topic pushing for Hillary Clinton, but you sure as hell are still pushing for Roy Moore even though he was a complete piece of shit that nobody liked.


oh yeah, like when everyone pretended they never supported hillary until every body admitted she was a cheater

but when people called it out a year ago, they called everyone crazy ufo believers!

now lets forget all that happened, because trump is hitler and going to kill every one!

and people wonder why we're tired of you crazy lefts


Actually if you took the two seconds to fact-check your pre-conceived notions you would quickly find that Jucas' posts seem to indicate a right/center leaning libertarian stance. But no, you keep chugging away at those unfounded accusations because if you think it's right then that's all the proof you need, righr?

Same thing with the Trump and Hitler thing. No matter how many times people remind you of the blatantly obvious fact that that comparison was raised on the subject of how they ran, you keep pushing your false narrative that anyone who acknowledges this similarity is saying that Trump is "going to kill everyone."

If you're gonna troll, at least be funny.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

octorockandroll wrote:

Actually if you took the two seconds to fact-check your pre-conceived notions you would quickly find that Jucas' posts seem to indicate a right/center leaning libertarian stance. But no, you keep chugging away at those unfounded accusations because if you think it's right then that's all the proof you need, righr?

Same thing with the Trump and Hitler thing. No matter how many times people remind you of the blatantly obvious fact that that comparison was raised on the subject of how they ran, you keep pushing your false narrative that anyone who acknowledges this similarity is saying that Trump is "going to kill everyone."

If you're gonna troll, at least be funny.


so anti-nationalism is right wing now does that make trump left wing? what about hitler...?

please make up your minds...
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Actually if you took the two seconds to fact-check your pre-conceived notions you would quickly find that Jucas' posts seem to indicate a right/center leaning libertarian stance. But no, you keep chugging away at those unfounded accusations because if you think it's right then that's all the proof you need, righr?

Same thing with the Trump and Hitler thing. No matter how many times people remind you of the blatantly obvious fact that that comparison was raised on the subject of how they ran, you keep pushing your false narrative that anyone who acknowledges this similarity is saying that Trump is "going to kill everyone."

If you're gonna troll, at least be funny.


so anti-nationalism is right wing now does that make trump left wing? what about hitler...?

please make up your minds...


Aaand you're just going back to pushing false information to satisfy your narrative. Whatever, at least I can say I gave you a fair shake.
9288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 12/28/17
Jones has been certified and Moore's complaint rejected. Looks like that's the end of it.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17 , edited 12/28/17

happyleaf2 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Actually if you took the two seconds to fact-check your pre-conceived notions you would quickly find that Jucas' posts seem to indicate a right/center leaning libertarian stance. But no, you keep chugging away at those unfounded accusations because if you think it's right then that's all the proof you need, righr?

Same thing with the Trump and Hitler thing. No matter how many times people remind you of the blatantly obvious fact that that comparison was raised on the subject of how they ran, you keep pushing your false narrative that anyone who acknowledges this similarity is saying that Trump is "going to kill everyone."

If you're gonna troll, at least be funny.


so anti-nationalism is right wing now does that make trump left wing? what about hitler...?

please make up your minds...


Remember when you felt so smart when you brought up Dunning-Kruger as an insult towards someone and then a LITERAL university professor came into this topic to tell you that he knows you don't know the first thing about what you are talking about?


You should stop using the term “math experts” when you can’t even understand the basic principles of mathematics well enough to understand what they’re telling you.
Instead, you’re reacting to everyone’s responses to you in a negative way because you refuse to admit that you haven’t a clue as to what you’re talking about.
That’s okay, nobody here accused you of knowing what you were talking about.
Just be honest with yourself and your responses.




That was so beautiful I think I'm going to get that post printed and framed.


octorockandroll wrote:

Actually if you took the two seconds to fact-check your pre-conceived notions you would quickly find that Jucas' posts seem to indicate a right/center leaning libertarian stance. But no, you keep chugging away at those unfounded accusations because if you think it's right then that's all the proof you need, righr?

Same thing with the Trump and Hitler thing. No matter how many times people remind you of the blatantly obvious fact that that comparison was raised on the subject of how they ran, you keep pushing your false narrative that anyone who acknowledges this similarity is saying that Trump is "going to kill everyone."

If you're gonna troll, at least be funny.


I believe that working ideas work, but people are voting in fucking clowns, snakes, and frauds into office. Imagine hiring for a job and you have a choice between two applicants. The first person is someone with an entirely different philosophical approach to solving problems than yourself but they are very trustworthy, honest, and morally good. The second person does things and solves problems the same way you do - except they are a complete piece of shit, they lie, they steal, and you could never trust them. It seems like it should be an easy decision. Apparently not, though.

So I'm being expected to believe that it was the "media" that assassinated Roy Moore's character, and not Roy Moore's actions assassinating his character. Puh-lease. If that's your argument, wouldn't you have to believe that the "media" did the same exact shit to Hillary Clinton? But, even more bullshit comes from that. Conservatives have nothing to do with the "media" even though they own the most viewed cable news station in the country and fucking 91% of talk radio stations.

I can not stand that people are so willing to believe stupid bullshit because of some long term commitment to progress in what they believe. That's called being evil - when the means justify the ends, there is no debate about it - you are being evil. I am damn sure what this is what is fucked about this nation and I do not understand at all why being convinced on a broad spectrum of ideas in government is what makes people ignore all the lying.

It doesn't matter if it's a Ron Paul or a Bernie Sanders, that's the kind of person I want in the government. Not these fucking weirdo creeps who have no sense of honor and draft dodge and shit on the nation.

And frankly, I don't know how to make my peace with a country that rejected this guy



for a guy who has the realistic potential to eat himself to death in the White House.
3921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 12/28/17
they are allowed to do that and are permitted by law to do so. doesn't make him a clown, there have been presidents who have challenged a vote. just means there's more work ahead for those who get the unfortunate honor of counting all those votes and putting them in their respectable pile. don't see the big deal, people cheer on a dem when they want to do a recount but get fussy when a rep wants to do one. the count happens, the final verdict comes in about 30 days or so pending all those recounts and placements.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/28/17

niotabunny wrote:

they are allowed to do that and are permitted by law to do so. doesn't make him a clown, there have been presidents who have challenged a vote. just means there's more work ahead for those who get the unfortunate honor of counting all those votes and putting them in their respectable pile. don't see the big deal, people cheer on a dem when they want to do a recount but get fussy when a rep wants to do one. the count happens, the final verdict comes in about 30 days or so pending all those recounts and placements.


It was Roy Moore's campaign that prevented the possibility of a recount.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364430-alabama-supreme-court-stays-order-to-preserve-voting-records-in-senate

Maybe next time, he won't try to subvert democracy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.