Post Reply Finished Your Lie in April, looking for similar or deep anime!
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 12/29/17 , edited 12/30/17
Since then I've finished:
Plastic Memories
5 Centimeters per Second
The Flower we saw that day

I'm either going to start Clannad or Erased soon but would like to have a nice list to keep going!
Nikuma 
17261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/29/17 , edited 12/29/17
You're on a feels trip mate

To keep you crying:
Little Busters, Kanon, Air, Waiting in Summer and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 12/29/17 , edited 12/30/17

Nikuma wrote:

You're on a feels trip mate

To keep you crying:
Little Busters, Kanon, Air, Waiting in Summer and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.


Well after I finished YILA I cried in my shower for an hour or two then decided screw it, I'm going down this road.
Nikuma 
17261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/29/17 , edited 12/29/17

wahsheep wrote:

Well after I finished YILA I cried in my shower for an hour or two then decided screw it, I'm going down this road.


I support that way of thinking. You're going to be finding some really good anime this way Happy crying!
33767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Side 6
Offline
Posted 12/29/17 , edited 12/30/17
I think Kill la Kill is emotionally intense, as is Attack on Titan.
And I always have to mention Madoka★Magica.
Shin Sekai Yori is deep.

I usually don't recommend things i haven't seen yet, but
Angel Beats
Elfen Lied
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 12/29/17 , edited 12/30/17

sena3927 wrote:

I think Kill la Kill is emotionally intense, as is Attack on Titan.
And I always have to mention Madoka★Magica.
Shin Sekai Yori is deep.

I usually don't recommend things i haven't seen yet, but
Angel Beats
Elfen Lied


Ooo these are interesting! Thank you
You must be logged in to post.