Created by oxoDANTEoxo
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is your FAVOURITE character from One Piece?
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Linbo
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
The Legendary Anime which has ruling the front lines of TOP ANIME with its charm is none other than One Piece!

One Piece has given us soo many interesting character to love and to hate also.. But which one of 'em you guys really like ? who is your favourite one? I one you always gets chills when it shows up and you bet on it that it will do something amazing.

So Vote and Comment your favourite one

Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
Shanks/Male Robin/Female.
43060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
Jinbei obviously, he’s so badass. Sad he did not accept luffy’s request
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Linbo
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

cuthysmalz2 wrote:

Jinbei obviously, he’s so badass. Sad he did not accept luffy’s request


Don't worry, I think after the whole cake island arc Jinbei will join Luffy's crew
43060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

oxoDANTEoxo wrote:


cuthysmalz2 wrote:

Jinbei obviously, he’s so badass. Sad he did not accept luffy’s request


Don't worry, I think after the whole cake island arc Jinbei will join Luffy's crew


I hope so. If he actually does i think i’ll jump out of my chair. Like when the canadians win a hockey game
49775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

oxoDANTEoxo wrote:


cuthysmalz2 wrote:

Jinbei obviously, he’s so badass. Sad he did not accept luffy’s request


Don't worry, I think after the whole cake island arc Jinbei will join Luffy's crew


See, you got comments.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Linbo
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

cuthysmalz2 wrote:


oxoDANTEoxo wrote:


cuthysmalz2 wrote:

Jinbei obviously, he’s so badass. Sad he did not accept luffy’s request


Don't worry, I think after the whole cake island arc Jinbei will join Luffy's crew


I hope so. If he actually does i think i’ll jump out of my chair. Like when the canadians win a hockey game


Lol, well probably it will be quite great to have one fishman onboard (specially a shichibukai like Jinbei) I will not only strengthen Straw Hat's bond with Fishmen but also strawhats will have advantage in sea fights too (like destroying marine ships and defeating devil fruit users)
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Linbo
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

qualeshia3 wrote:


oxoDANTEoxo wrote:


cuthysmalz2 wrote:

Jinbei obviously, he’s so badass. Sad he did not accept luffy’s request


Don't worry, I think after the whole cake island arc Jinbei will join Luffy's crew


See, you got comments.


Omg, and yes i did indeed
Thanks for your support though it made me feel better
49775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

oxoDANTEoxo wrote:

Omg, and yes i did indeed
Thanks for your support though it made me feel better





You're welcome!
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / SF Bay Area
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
I'm only on episode 156, but definitely Sanji- he's cool and I feel brings the best and most balanced set of skills out of any of the crew. Also way more original of a character than say for example, Zoro. Btw, is there a place you would recommend switching from the anime to the manga? (I've heard stuff about that before)
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Linbo
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/9/18

7Continents wrote:

I'm only on episode 156, but definitely Sanji- he's cool and I feel brings the best and most balanced set of skills out of any of the crew. Also way more original of a character than say for example, Zoro. Btw, is there a place you would recommend switching from the anime to the manga? (I've heard stuff about that before)


Well everyone have different taste I could understand that some likes OP characters, some likes badass ones, some likes comedic, some like simple and balance ones and some simply likes MC ( But still you're at just episode 156 so you have alot to watch )

And I did't quite got the question about " is there a place you would recommend switching from the anime to the manga? (I've heard stuff about that before)" could you explain it a bit so I can help you?

1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / SF Bay Area
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/9/18

oxoDANTEoxo wrote:


7Continents wrote:

I'm only on episode 156, but definitely Sanji- he's cool and I feel brings the best and most balanced set of skills out of any of the crew. Also way more original of a character than say for example, Zoro. Btw, is there a place you would recommend switching from the anime to the manga? (I've heard stuff about that before)


Well everyone have different taste I could understand that some likes OP characters, some likes badass ones, some likes comedic, some like simple and balance ones and some simply likes MC ( But still you're at just episode 156 so you have alot to watch )

And I did't quite got the question about " is there a place you would recommend switching from the anime to the manga? (I've heard stuff about that before)" could you explain it a bit so I can help you?



I've heard before that as the series goes on it starts to adapt less of the manga per episode and slows down the pacing to a degree that is dissatisfying to a lot of fans. I'm watching the anime currently instead of reading the manga, and I was wondering if there was a point when switching to the manga would be preferable to continuing to watch the anime.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Linbo
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/9/18

7Continents wrote:


oxoDANTEoxo wrote:


7Continents wrote:

I'm only on episode 156, but definitely Sanji- he's cool and I feel brings the best and most balanced set of skills out of any of the crew. Also way more original of a character than say for example, Zoro. Btw, is there a place you would recommend switching from the anime to the manga? (I've heard stuff about that before)


Well everyone have different taste I could understand that some likes OP characters, some likes badass ones, some likes comedic, some like simple and balance ones and some simply likes MC ( But still you're at just episode 156 so you have alot to watch )

And I did't quite got the question about " is there a place you would recommend switching from the anime to the manga? (I've heard stuff about that before)" could you explain it a bit so I can help you?



I've heard before that as the series goes on it starts to adapt less of the manga per episode and slows down the pacing to a degree that is dissatisfying to a lot of fans. I'm watching the anime currently instead of reading the manga, and I was wondering if there was a point when switching to the manga would be preferable to continuing to watch the anime.


There are different types of viewers out there; some like to watch anime in fast paced, some like to watch slow and in depth and some just watch for epic scenes

I, personally watch anime as it goes with its pace (most of episodes were binge watched too) so I watched One Piece till Punk Hazard Arc (episode 579 to 589, 591 to 625) without any manga adaptation. But while watching Dressrosa Arc (episode 629 to 746) I felt like it's kinda stretched so i switched to manga at that point and waited till the anime reached certain point and continued anime after that. Since then I jump to manga as I feel that it's making too long to reach certain goal and switch it back to anime after some time.

But Manga give a little detail about conditions so that we could fully understand the pressure of situation the characters are into, so if you find some moments you like or feel important to you i recommend you to rewatch it in manga to get more hold of it.

On other hand, Anime gave us awesome animation of fight scenes (duh!) and really hype soundtracks which makes that important scenes 10 times better
15659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Online
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/9/18
Chopper
5258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/9/18
Zoro! those three wielding sword method, however I also like Sanji and Chopper too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.