Post Reply Post Pictures Of Your Instruments
43060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
Welp, just post pics of your instrument that you got and let the other talk about how cool they are. Forum rules apply here,

Welp here’s my Guitar
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
Tried posting pictures. Not sure if it worked, so I guess I'll just describe my gear.
Squier Vintage-Modified 70's stratocaster HSS (sunburst)
Squier Mini strat(pink)
Squier Jaguar SS bass (candy apple red)
Peavey Studio Pro(original) amp
Roland Cube Amp
Ibanez bass amp
Fender micro comp (compressor pedal)
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes (overdrive pedal)
Behringer/Boss Ultra Metal (Distortion pedal)
Dunlop Crybaby Mini wah (wah pedal)
43060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

nekoguitar wrote:

Tried posting pictures. Not sure if it worked, so I guess I'll just describe my gear.
Squier Vintage-Modified 70's stratocaster HSS (sunburst)
Squier Mini strat(pink)
Squier Jaguar SS bass (candy apple red)
Peavey Studio Pro(original) amp
Roland Cube Amp
Ibanez bass amp
Fender micro comp (compressor pedal)
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes (overdrive pedal)
Behringer/Boss Ultra Metal (Distortion pedal)
Dunlop Crybaby Mini wah (wah pedal)


Nice ! Are pedals expensive ? I want to buy one, but it would surely take me a while before i get one of those depending on how expensive they are.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
Behringer pedals are decent. They come in for about no more then 30$ each which is very reasonable considering the good quality. I reccomend starting with a distortion or compression pedal for when you do start.
43060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18

nekoguitar wrote:

Behringer pedals are decent. They come in for about no more then 30$ each which is very reasonable considering the good quality. I reccomend starting with a distortion or compression pedal for when you do start.


Pretty good deal, and both my guitar and my amp are by Behringer.
17783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Online
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18


There is a glitch on Cr, when you upload a photo you have to take out the "$"

20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
Behringer is pretty reliable, but some people jut look at the price and base the quality on it. I'm not here to tell you "oh yeh...this 500 buck pedal sounds better." Tbh I can't notice the difference between most distrtion pedals.
1562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere to my l...
Offline
Posted 1/8/18 , edited 1/8/18
Aside from my .Strandberg* Boden OS7 that i brought with me to college, I've also got an LTD MH-50 and a cheap amazon Crapcaster sitting at home, along with a violin and a viola in their cases somewhere in the attic from back when i still played them.

It seems the image turned out too large, so here's it hidden behind a spoiler

43060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/9/18

nekoguitar wrote:

Behringer is pretty reliable, but some people jut look at the price and base the quality on it. I'm not here to tell you "oh yeh...this 500 buck pedal sounds better." Tbh I can't notice the difference between most distrtion pedals.


I ordered a distorsion pedal at my music store for about 60 bucks. they don’t have any at the moment,probsbly necause of christmas. I’ll probably get it next week.
You must be logged in to post.