First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply New 2018 feminist theme song (rap)
12463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/9/18
Check it out. Such gentleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu6DUj9kREI

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Dragon
69451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/9/18
Hm, yeah, still don't like rap. Thanks for the reminder.
12463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/9/18

MakotoKamui wrote:

Hm, yeah, still don't like rap. Thanks for the reminder.


The girls in the video are having fun though
Dragon
69451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/9/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote:

Hm, yeah, still don't like rap. Thanks for the reminder.


The girls in the video are having fun though :D


Eh, if you say so, though more likely they're being paid to pretend, much like any other performance art. Either way, didn't care for the song, so the video add-on is kind of pointless to me.
12463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/10/18

MakotoKamui wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote:

Hm, yeah, still don't like rap. Thanks for the reminder.


The girls in the video are having fun though :D


Eh, if you say so, though more likely they're being paid to pretend, much like any other performance art. Either way, didn't care for the song, so the video add-on is kind of pointless to me.


If they are getting paid, it wouldn't be much. Look how low budget the video is lol. One cool thing about the video though, they are Snoop, Daz and Kurupts kids posing as them.

It just makes me laugh how feminists hate white males so much but if they saw this they'd be like "its cool its their culture" or "the white man influenced them to act towards women like that" lol

Anyone actually like the song?
You have to admit, its pretty catchy
11316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/10/18
nah... It's pretty dull...

Those old skool beats man... (and these aren't even that old..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqXKbxDoJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQzUCkY9l4
7933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 1/9/18 , edited 1/10/18

serifsansserif wrote:

nah... It's pretty dull...

Those old skool beats man... (and these aren't even that old..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqXKbxDoJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQzUCkY9l4


I'll raise your MURS and up you a Guru.

https://youtu.be/lH3hrtp1T84
12463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18
If you guys want to post dope hip hop, and hip hop not related to feminism, why do it here? do it in my other thread yo.
Dragon
69451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:

If they are getting paid, it wouldn't be much. Look how low budget the video is lol. One cool thing about the video though, they are Snoop, Daz and Kurupts kids posing as them.

It just makes me laugh how feminists hate white males so much but if they saw this they'd be like "its cool its their culture" or "the white man influenced them to act towards women like that" lol

Anyone actually like the song?
You have to admit, its pretty catchy ;)


Huh, but I'm a white male feminist. Do I hate myself? Or because I don't like the song, am I allowed to still like myself? Man, this gets confusing.

ETA: Phew! Just checked with some of my lady friends. They said I should not hate myself, but perhaps that this is not, in fact, a feminist theme song.
11316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:

If you guys want to post dope hip hop, and hip hop not related to feminism, why do it here? do it in my other thread yo.


Cause yours sucks.

And you're just trolling


nonspecificscientific wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:

nah... It's pretty dull...

Those old skool beats man... (and these aren't even that old..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqXKbxDoJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQzUCkY9l4


I'll raise your MURS and up you a Guru.

https://youtu.be/lH3hrtp1T84


Niiiiiiiice....

Now to just go WAAAAAAAAY back.. hahahahahahahahahahah

https://youtu.be/ryDOy3AosBw
12463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18

MakotoKamui wrote:



Huh, but I'm a white male feminist. Do I hate myself? Or because I don't like the song, am I allowed to still like myself? Man, this gets confusing.

ETA: Phew! Just checked with some of my lady friends. They said I should not hate myself, but perhaps that this is not, in fact, a feminist theme song.


Iam not really sure what you're on about, in all honesty?
If you dont like the song, that's fine with me. I didn't say anything about you man? lol


serifsansserif wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

If you guys want to post dope hip hop, and hip hop not related to feminism, why do it here? do it in my other thread yo.


Cause yours sucks.

And you're just trolling


nonspecificscientific wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:

nah... It's pretty dull...

Those old skool beats man... (and these aren't even that old..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqXKbxDoJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQzUCkY9l4


I'll raise your MURS and up you a Guru.

https://youtu.be/lH3hrtp1T84


Niiiiiiiice....

Now to just go WAAAAAAAAY back.. hahahahahahahahahahah

https://youtu.be/ryDOy3AosBw


Hmm i guess you could call it trolling, i was more so trying to be funny. I guess a failed attempt at trying to be funny is considered trolling?
I mean i knew it would piss at least someone off. But i thought all the snowflakes hung out in the "miscellaneous" section of the forums?

And well hey, my hip hop collection is bigger than yours so there! lol

Even though my country is a shit PC place now, i guess the old Aussie way is still in me (having a sense of humour and not being so scared of the possibility of offending someone). I guess these days that's considered being a cunt or a troll or a racist or something like that?

Anyways, sorry bitch ;)

Ok so i was trolling a little bit maybe? but i thought at least someone would find it funny.

You DPG haters! (lol)
Dragon
69451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote:



Huh, but I'm a white male feminist. Do I hate myself? Or because I don't like the song, am I allowed to still like myself? Man, this gets confusing.

ETA: Phew! Just checked with some of my lady friends. They said I should not hate myself, but perhaps that this is not, in fact, a feminist theme song.


Iam not really sure what you're on about, in all honesty?
If you dont like the song, that's fine with me. I didn't say anything about you man? lol



"It just makes me laugh how feminists hate white males so much"
"but I'm a white male feminist"

Thought that was pretty clear?

But hey, I'd say maybe feminists should pick feminist theme songs. Kind of like how vegetarians shouldn't pick steaks for omnivores, it seems a bit silly for someone not a feminist to pick a feminist song. Maybe I'm off base there. I'll check with my lady friends. Because you do seem to be trolling here, or at least trying to make people mad to incite a response in anger so you can laugh.

"Ok so i was trolling a little bit maybe? "
Like that.
12463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18
Oh i see...so you're one of those....a male feminist....a self identifying male feminist... well, too each their own. Sorry i wasn't physic btw.

Pass this one onto your female friends that have you in the friend zone for me. I actually think they will approve, 100% genuine (no sarcasm or trolling).
Tupac - Keep Ya Head Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW--IGAfeas
5258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18
once again, another point proven why I can't stomach rap and hip/hop. but at least there was the Dogg, so it was worth a watch, however, just don't understand the appeal to all the language and fowl attitude. definitely would not watch that again, but, at least they are still rolling out crap for the masses to "enjoy".

after reading the lyrics, is it just me, or did they, once again, degrade women and treat them as property and people are okay with this? give them money because I'm too stupid to see past their incompetence?

had to read the lyrics, couldn't figure out what they were really saying otherwise, that square beat became annoying within a few seconds, my bad.
11316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/18 , edited 1/10/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Hmm i guess you could call it trolling, i was more so trying to be funny. I guess a failed attempt at trying to be funny is considered trolling?
I mean i knew it would piss at least someone off. But i thought all the snowflakes hung out in the "miscellaneous" section of the forums?

And well hey, my hip hop collection is bigger than yours so there! lol

Even though my country is a shit PC place now, i guess the old Aussie way is still in me (having a sense of humour and not being so scared of the possibility of offending someone). I guess these days that's considered being a cunt or a troll or a racist or something like that?

Anyways, sorry bitch ;)

Ok so i was trolling a little bit maybe? but i thought at least someone would find it funny.

You DPG haters! (lol)


Actually hiphop and rap's not my first choice in music, but I know enough having grown up with it and having family that listens to it.

So if your collection is bigger than mine, congrats on overcompensating with inconsequential things. Your e-penis is huge...

Meanwhile, your taste is STILL shit, and tormenting "special snowflakes" for fun is basically the same as picking on the weak cause you can't win a real fight.

It's like criticizing Christians cause "ZOMG!!! THEY BELIEVE THE EARTH IS FLAT AND ONLY 2000 YEARS OLD!!! LOL SO STUPID".
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.