Post Reply Premium Account Log-in Help
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/18
Hello Support,

I have been trying to obtain an accessible account since before the Christmas holidays as I have an event on Thursday, January 18th. I heard about the outreach program you have and was deeply interested. I applied for an account and went on holiday. Coming back, I emailed your outreach department and found out that the account I created was accepted, but I no longer have the password... I used the forgot password link several times and thought it was odd that I wasn't receiving a reset link! Come find out... the Office 365 email address I used is only for internal purposes so I cannot receive or send emails from or to outer-lying businesses, etc.

So... I am wondering if two things can happen: could I change the email address on my premium account (this is one I use at home) and could I possibly get a password reset?

Thanks much and I hope that I receive a response soon.
One Punch Mod
117941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/11/18

chezits wrote:

Hello Support,

I have been trying to obtain an accessible account since before the Christmas holidays as I have an event on Thursday, January 18th. I heard about the outreach program you have and was deeply interested. I applied for an account and went on holiday. Coming back, I emailed your outreach department and found out that the account I created was accepted, but I no longer have the password... I used the forgot password link several times and thought it was odd that I wasn't receiving a reset link! Come find out... the Office 365 email address I used is only for internal purposes so I cannot receive or send emails from or to outer-lying businesses, etc.

So... I am wondering if two things can happen: could I change the email address on my premium account (this is one I use at home) and could I possibly get a password reset?

Thanks much and I hope that I receive a response soon.


Contact customer support directly using the /contact form and explain the situation to them. Make sure the email address that autopopulates on that form is one you can be reached at (you can change it on the form if it isn't so that support email will at least get to you.)

Then, be sure to check your spam folder for a reply if you don't get one in your regular inbox. Crunchy support emails apparently often get directed to spam folders.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/18

lorreen wrote:


chezits wrote:

Hello Support,

I have been trying to obtain an accessible account since before the Christmas holidays as I have an event on Thursday, January 18th. I heard about the outreach program you have and was deeply interested. I applied for an account and went on holiday. Coming back, I emailed your outreach department and found out that the account I created was accepted, but I no longer have the password... I used the forgot password link several times and thought it was odd that I wasn't receiving a reset link! Come find out... the Office 365 email address I used is only for internal purposes so I cannot receive or send emails from or to outer-lying businesses, etc.

So... I am wondering if two things can happen: could I change the email address on my premium account (this is one I use at home) and could I possibly get a password reset?

Thanks much and I hope that I receive a response soon.


Contact customer support directly using the /contact form and explain the situation to them. Make sure the email address that autopopulates on that form is one you can be reached at (you can change it on the form if it isn't so that support email will at least get to you.)

Then, be sure to check your spam folder for a reply if you don't get one in your regular inbox. Crunchy support emails apparently often get directed to spam folders.


I have already done this and I haven’t received word from anyone. It’s been a few days.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/18
I haven't received any other comments from this... Is there any other way of resolving this issue? How can I possibly use the /contact form if no one has contacted me back with a way to resolve the issue?
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/18
I am sorry for posting like this but i dont have paid account yet. Nor can i find a page to ask for help but i can not sign up for premium account. It wont take my card. I have triple check my info and for last month and half i cant sign up. Does anyone know where i can go to try and get this fixed?
51909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/12/18

brady560 wrote:

I am sorry for posting like this but i dont have paid account yet. Nor can i find a page to ask for help but i can not sign up for premium account. It wont take my card. I have triple check my info and for last month and half i cant sign up. Does anyone know where i can go to try and get this fixed?


Account Support requests: /contact
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/18

asharka wrote:


brady560 wrote:

I am sorry for posting like this but i dont have paid account yet. Nor can i find a page to ask for help but i can not sign up for premium account. It wont take my card. I have triple check my info and for last month and half i cant sign up. Does anyone know where i can go to try and get this fixed?


Account Support requests: /contact




Thank you.

You must be logged in to post.