First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply #MeToo, Where's the Line?
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cave
Offline
Posted 1/17/18 , edited 1/17/18
mxdan 
11827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/17/18 , edited 1/17/18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaGK-KVHaY
(Found this kind of funny)

I think girls need to be proactive when it comes to cues. If you don't want a guy to do something speak out. I think a lot of girls fear that a guy won't like them anymore if they don't put out. If there are guys out there who think like that then it probably wasn't going to work out to begin with; Empower yourself to be assertive in this situation. Also, I think guys need to be more perceptive towards a girls mindset. Don't rush into things and make sure that the girl is on the same page as you. There is nothing wrong with talking about something before you do it. Lower the testosterone, relax, and really be sure that this is a situation that you both want.

With that said as a guy I'm starting to think I'm not in a position to be throwing my opinion into the matter at this point. This is a time to be listening to what girls have to say and I'll do just that.
2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 1/17/18 , edited 1/18/18
I was supportive of the movement at first, but it's gone to shit so I've officially abandoned it.
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/18 , edited 1/18/18








23182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/19/18 , edited 1/19/18
Translation: Pound me too



Funny how a 4chan meme became a movement. Though its good people are finally paying attention to the filth that California has created and proprogates
4456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/18 , edited 1/19/18


a glimpse into the mind of these femanist nazis... so if i don't know you and you are talking to me.. it's sexual harassment....no?
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/18 , edited 1/21/18

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:
a glimpse into the mind of these femanist nazis... so if i don't know you and you are talking to me.. it's sexual harassment....no?


false claims will just help actual rapists get away as we waste resources going after some innocent person. I think it's fair to sent people who made false claims to jail. I think their punishment should be similar to those punks who do prank calls so people will become victims of "Swatting"

Progress on untested rape kits in Maricopa County
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7bTBuUqdqw&pbjreload=10


Posted 1/21/18 , edited 1/21/18
There was this old man who was my teacher and he liked feeling my arm. Tbh it didn't disgust me. It felt soothing. I did wonder what was it for him though lol. He went on to try and touch my butt one time and I was a bit mad but I didn't know what I was mad about. It was no different to my own hand touching it. I still went to his classes like normal and I did still respect him as a teacher. He didn't repeat it. I kind of wanted to introduce some porn sites to him. I still don't get why anyone would touch a butt. I tried it and I didn't feel anything from touching it. I can't understand why touching a boob is interesting either? Am I weird or is everyone else weird? Lol.
9719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/21/18 , edited 1/21/18

Pilimit wrote:

There was this old man who was my teacher and he liked feeling my arm. Tbh it didn't disgust me. It felt soothing. I did wonder what was it for him though lol. He went on to try and touch my butt one time and I was a bit mad but I didn't know what I was mad about. It was no different to my own hand touching it. I still went to his classes like normal and I did still respect him as a teacher. He didn't repeat it. I kind of wanted to introduce some porn sites to him. I still don't get why anyone would touch a butt. I tried it and I didn't feel anything from touching it. I can't understand why touching a boob is interesting either? Am I weird or is everyone else weird? Lol.


I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, you got pretty much sexually harassed and you didn't care? And depending on your age, said teacher could have gone to jail. This is of course, if you're being serious.
Posted 1/21/18 , edited 1/21/18

MonoDreams wrote:


Pilimit wrote:

There was this old man who was my teacher and he liked feeling my arm. Tbh it didn't disgust me. It felt soothing. I did wonder what was it for him though lol. He went on to try and touch my butt one time and I was a bit mad but I didn't know what I was mad about. It was no different to my own hand touching it. I still went to his classes like normal and I did still respect him as a teacher. He didn't repeat it. I kind of wanted to introduce some porn sites to him. I still don't get why anyone would touch a butt. I tried it and I didn't feel anything from touching it. I can't understand why touching a boob is interesting either? Am I weird or is everyone else weird? Lol.


I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, you got pretty much sexually harassed and you didn't care? And depending on your age, said teacher could have gone to jail. This is of course, if you're being serious.


I was being dead serious. What's in it for me to lie about that? I've noticed older men give me lecherous gazes from the age of 6. I did acknowledge the danger of being trapped alone with any man because I got out of a situation like that by keeping my wits and calmly pretending there was someone I knew next door. Anyway not acting scared has helped me in many situations. They are usually cowards even afraid of a kid if she has enough courage. I won't acknowledge anything I don't want to.

12828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/18 , edited 1/22/18
When it comes to moral panics there is no line, it simply keeps going until it cannot.

Madness of the Crowds exists and it can get really ugly, really fast.

Similar moral panics in the past sometimes ended when those found wanting were lashed to a stake and burnt alive.

So we may have that to look forward to in 2018.
28261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 1/21/18 , edited 1/21/18
This is just yet ANOTHER reason to avoid being in any sort of relationship with anybody, especially women, no matter how serious said relationship is. At any moment, they'll try using this "metoo" garbage against you to ruin your life, even when you've done nothing wrong.

Being alone is a FAR safer bet then hooking up with someone and having them destroy your life.
2332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / At the Memory Den
Offline
Posted 1/22/18 , edited 1/23/18
You know thinking of this what will be next? A metoo movemeny about being harrassed and raped online? Ive heard of people who have but i know you can easily prevent unwanted flirting and stuff online
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18
There's an app available

https://legalfling.io/#about-us

4456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/18 , edited 1/28/18

dulun18 wrote:

There's an app available

https://legalfling.io/#about-us




There is such a thing as verbal consent. If you want to be safe just get it in writing. why would people need some stupid app ? It's just another way for these crooks to data mine for your personal infor that is all.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.