First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply How Do You Style Your Hair?
Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
wow u know how to cut hair? omg!!! ur soo good! ahahah mayb u can cut my hair! XD
Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

haejoon wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


haejoon wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


haejoon wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

I bet boys spend more time with their hair than girls




ahaha yes! i think that is true! somee boys tho.. not all~~ ahaha


you are def one... how much time do you spend on your hair each day?




ahaha AIIYAH!! i got caught out! ahahahah mrmr... 30 monites ahh thats not longg~~ i swear! it goes by really fast


haejoon. I officially admire you. 30 minutes EVERYDAY to do your hair. I spend like, 2 minutes



oh man~~ seirous? woah!! i admire you!! ahah 2 minutes thats like 2 strokes of a brush! ahaha nah im jk !~~ ahaha but 2 minutes?!?! woahhh soo pro


rofl this made me laugh.
its true thats wat i did..it take age more than 20 min already =_="
first. shower or without it
second. use straightner
third. made up my hair, wen its done i use spray but also i did wax. or without wax or spray even gel ^^
it take to fix my hair 10-40 min depend on my hair if i like it or not. lol (><")
Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DraiGoks wrote:


haejoon wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


haejoon wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


haejoon wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

I bet boys spend more time with their hair than girls




ahaha yes! i think that is true! somee boys tho.. not all~~ ahaha


you are def one... how much time do you spend on your hair each day?




ahaha AIIYAH!! i got caught out! ahahahah mrmr... 30 monites ahh thats not longg~~ i swear! it goes by really fast


haejoon. I officially admire you. 30 minutes EVERYDAY to do your hair. I spend like, 2 minutes



oh man~~ seirous? woah!! i admire you!! ahah 2 minutes thats like 2 strokes of a brush! ahaha nah im jk !~~ ahaha but 2 minutes?!?! woahhh soo pro


rofl this made me laugh.
its true thats wat i did..it take age more than 20 min already =_="
first. shower or without it
second. use straightner
third. made up my hair, wen its done i use spray but also i did wax. or without wax or spray even gel ^^
it take to fix my hair 10-40 min depend on my hair if i like it or not. lol (><")





ahaha YES!!!! FINALLYYY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!! ahhahaha it does take long! but if u want the best results then u gotta put in the effort eh? eh? aahaha ^_^ to impress da ladies~~~~
Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

haejoon wrote:


ahaha YES!!!! FINALLYYY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!! ahhahaha it does take long! but if u want the best results then u gotta put in the effort eh? eh? aahaha ^_^ to impress da ladies~~~~


lol yea i find that interesting. well i been experienced so yeah xD
haha btw i got haircut today it look nice. for $25 just do haircut, straightner, heat dry fan and wax. i love it omg i look like korean =o

Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DraiGoks wrote:


lol yea i find that interesting. well i been experienced so yeah xD
haha btw i got haircut today it look nice. for $25 just do haircut, straightner, heat dry fan and wax. i love it omg i look like korean =o





bahaha!! wow nice!~~ datss wat a $25 haircut wil get chu! ahahah but seirously.. i prefer the italian places... wen they layer ur hair.. they do it diferently! like with more jagered ends and more texture~~... i noticed that at asian hair salons wen they layer ur hair... it ends up looking like u've gone bold with a few long streaks of hair! ahaha very sad~~

Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

haejoon wrote:

bahaha!! wow nice!~~ datss wat a $25 haircut wil get chu! ahahah but seirously.. i prefer the italian places... wen they layer ur hair.. they do it diferently! like with more jagered ends and more texture~~... i noticed that at asian hair salons wen they layer ur hair... it ends up looking like u've gone bold with a few long streaks of hair! ahaha very sad~~



oic i know wat do u mean. today i went 2 asian salon. they did pretty good at layer ppls's hair thats y i noticed my hair look so fanastic right now..feel like im fall in love lol ><" its not that bad. maybe just that u noticed other shop who was lazyness to do not properly how to cut. thats wat i think =/
Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DraiGoks wrote:


haejoon wrote:

bahaha!! wow nice!~~ datss wat a $25 haircut wil get chu! ahahah but seirously.. i prefer the italian places... wen they layer ur hair.. they do it diferently! like with more jagered ends and more texture~~... i noticed that at asian hair salons wen they layer ur hair... it ends up looking like u've gone bold with a few long streaks of hair! ahaha very sad~~



oic i know wat do u mean. today i went 2 asian salon. they did pretty good at layer ppls's hair thats y i noticed my hair look so fanastic right now..feel like im fall in love lol ><" its not that bad. maybe just that u noticed other shop who was lazyness to do not properly how to cut. thats wat i think =/




MAYB.. ahahaha but wow.. the way u describe ur hair. makes me wanaaaa see this new hair of yours~~~~ ahah wana see this KOREAN looking hairstyleee~~~!!
Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

haejoon wrote:

MAYB.. ahahaha but wow.. the way u describe ur hair. makes me wanaaaa see this new hair of yours~~~~ ahah wana see this KOREAN looking hairstyleee~~~!!


haha. sure i'll take a pic tomorrow ;)
i hope its look like korean hairstyle today for tomorrow bec who know if i can make my hair again like today.
wat do u think of my previous on avi? i mean in my photo the second pic =]

Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DraiGoks wrote:


haejoon wrote:

MAYB.. ahahaha but wow.. the way u describe ur hair. makes me wanaaaa see this new hair of yours~~~~ ahah wana see this KOREAN looking hairstyleee~~~!!


haha. sure i'll take a pic tomorrow ;)
i hope its look like korean hairstyle today for tomorrow bec who know if i can make my hair again like today.
wat do u think of my previous on avi? i mean in my photo the second pic =]





ahaha u loooking smexy right there mate! ahaha no wonder all the girls are soo into you! ahahaah keep it up~~ hopefully they will fall in love with ur new hairdo aswel!! XD cant wait

Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

haejoon wrote:

ahaha u loooking smexy right there mate! ahaha no wonder all the girls are soo into you! ahahaah keep it up~~ hopefully they will fall in love with ur new hairdo aswel!! XD cant wait



lmao thxs mate but its same going for u too also keep it up as well ^^ haha i hope so they did. i noticed ur in aus =o..wheres bout it?
Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DraiGoks wrote:


haejoon wrote:

ahaha u loooking smexy right there mate! ahaha no wonder all the girls are soo into you! ahahaah keep it up~~ hopefully they will fall in love with ur new hairdo aswel!! XD cant wait



lmao thxs mate but its same going for u too also keep it up as well ^^ haha i hope so they did. i noticed ur in aus =o..wheres bout it?



yeah man!!! ahaha the city of churches ahahaha~!! ADELAIDE!! wooooooooooott love it here!! but melbourn is the best state for clubbing!! my godd i was up there recently.. and i have to say.. the asians up their are soo fine!!! and they love to party too~~ ahah and also ... THEY ARE NOT SHY ahahaha very lively place to live .. ur luky man~!
Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

haejoon wrote:


yeah man!!! ahaha the city of churches ahahaha~!! ADELAIDE!! wooooooooooott love it here!! but melbourn is the best state for clubbing!! my godd i was up there recently.. and i have to say.. the asians up their are soo fine!!! and they love to party too~~ ahah and also ... THEY ARE NOT SHY ahahaha very lively place to live .. ur luky man~!


lol i went there in adelaide for camp long time ago wen i was in primary. wat a nice place over there but i dont get it why these shop went closed so early =/...lol u're right theres lots of clubbing but its popular asian in sydney i went there last holiday omg *drooling* they owned white's ass off LOL seriously!
Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DraiGoks wrote:


haejoon wrote:


yeah man!!! ahaha the city of churches ahahaha~!! ADELAIDE!! wooooooooooott love it here!! but melbourn is the best state for clubbing!! my godd i was up there recently.. and i have to say.. the asians up their are soo fine!!! and they love to party too~~ ahah and also ... THEY ARE NOT SHY ahahaha very lively place to live .. ur luky man~!


lol i went there in adelaide for camp long time ago wen i was in primary. wat a nice place over there but i dont get it why these shop went closed so early =/...lol u're right theres lots of clubbing but its popular asian in sydney i went there last holiday omg *drooling* they owned white's ass off LOL seriously!




LMAO! hell yeah theres soooooooooooo many asians in sydney!!! like they've completely taken over or something.. like paramata?? i know that place omggg soo many asains.. aahahah
Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

haejoon wrote:


LMAO! hell yeah theres soooooooooooo many asians in sydney!!! like they've completely taken over or something.. like paramata?? i know that place omggg soo many asains.. aahahah


haha they shall have been take over NSW..n become asian president of NSW. white's out rofl thats wat i imagation for. but its interesting i wanted to go to there 4 visiting again not move if i move it will have lots of taxs i dont like it..just wanted to have freedom n peaceful (Y)
Member
5736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DraiGoks wrote:


haejoon wrote:


LMAO! hell yeah theres soooooooooooo many asians in sydney!!! like they've completely taken over or something.. like paramata?? i know that place omggg soo many asains.. aahahah


haha they shall have been take over NSW..n become asian president of NSW. white's out rofl thats wat i imagation for. but its interesting i wanted to go to there 4 visiting again not move if i move it will have lots of taxs i dont like it..just wanted to have freedom n peaceful (Y)



ahaha yeah thats true!! its a good place for partying hardcore~~ ahahaha hey man wat nationality are you? i cant telll man~~~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.