First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply How Do You Style Your Hair?
Member
2792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
i just comb it.. don't like using stuff on my hair..
Moderator
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
you will eventually just gotta find your style. but yea dont worry to much about it at this age (13) you should worry more about school other stuff. hair is just there to help guide you along that path. and it's simple for girls, it's pertty much cut hair, layered or w/e style they choose. then the comb and keep it that style, maybe a little hair spray here and there but to much much. hope you find your new hair groove ^_^
Member
7700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
For me =DDDD I have 2 ways ^^ depends on the mood O=
1. Straighten, hold hair, spray, back comb a bit, (when done) hair spray again, and back comb it a bit to make it look feathery/OR/put on a lil bit of gel to make it point
2. Straighten from root, put wax on hair, hold at some parts and spray, then spray whole head, and back comb it a bit to make it look feathery/OR/put on a lil bit of gel to make it point
Moderator
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

J-Rokker wrote:

For me =DDDD I have 2 ways ^^ depends on the mood O=
1. Straighten, hold hair, spray, back comb a bit, (when done) hair spray again, and back comb it a bit to make it look feathery/OR/put on a lil bit of gel to make it point
2. Straighten from root, put wax on hair, hold at some parts and spray, then spray whole head, and back comb it a bit to make it look feathery/OR/put on a lil bit of gel to make it point


so what's your time range on this hair preperation of yours? i'd figure it takes about 10 mins if you were speedy and on a good day. sounds very intresting, because i always admire women's hair but never really did understand how they made it so HOT! lol
Member
7700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

fuesho wrote:


J-Rokker wrote:

For me =DDDD I have 2 ways ^^ depends on the mood O=
1. Straighten, hold hair, spray, back comb a bit, (when done) hair spray again, and back comb it a bit to make it look feathery/OR/put on a lil bit of gel to make it point
2. Straighten from root, put wax on hair, hold at some parts and spray, then spray whole head, and back comb it a bit to make it look feathery/OR/put on a lil bit of gel to make it point


so what's your time range on this hair preperation of yours? i'd figure it takes about 10 mins if you were speedy and on a good day. sounds very intresting, because i always admire women's hair but never really did understand how they made it so HOT! lol



Heheh well for me 15-30 mins wen im doing it for skool or something, but reeeally detailed like wen i have a lot of time i can do past 1 hour and stuff xD

OHHH LOL XDDD
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i wash every other day cause its sorta dry && frizzy after shower
never brush in the morning; finger comb my hair with some water
if too flat i have some volumizer
i need to redye/highlight my hair soon /: i want to try and blonde on the top, but i do it myself so only comes out orange at the lightest. && currently i've been layering/trimming my hair until it grows longer
love hair styling though [;
Member
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / under shodawz
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

shikanarukez wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


DraiGoks wrote:

rofl this made me laugh.
its true thats wat i did..it take age more than 20 min already =_="
first. shower or without it
second. use straightner
third. made up my hair, wen its done i use spray but also i did wax. or without wax or spray even gel ^^
it take to fix my hair 10-40 min depend on my hair if i like it or not. lol (><")


you straighten your hair?,... I thought only girls do that. Do you curl your hair too?


ne ne... can u help me? my hair is really thick... i wanna make it long, but i cant cuz it looks bad... (cuz its thick)... anyy suggestions?


wt do u mean by thick?? if it's not soft


there are many natural oils u can use and even combine .. and it will give u a great result .. wt do u use to soften it?

u can change your shampoo too .. ^.^


hmmm i cut my hair two weeks ago .. cut it again hehe .. i look like a boy and a friend of mine says i look like Japanese .. hehe ..

when i take a shower i just dry it with a towel and use the comb .. that's all .. my hair is straight but .. if u wanna style it you should do so when it's wet .. coz if it takes it's position and got dry .. it will NEVER EVER change ..


so if i wanna do some style i will do it when my hair is wet .. it well stay still even without waxz or spray or gel and blah blah
Member
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
i have a mullet even thought im a girl
i just use wax and poof it up
Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

mizuki_tohru wrote:

i have a mullet even thought im a girl
i just use wax and poof it up


lol yea even though its cute for u :] and i think i seen u somewhere..maybe in myspace :O
Member
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

DraiGoks wrote:


mizuki_tohru wrote:

i have a mullet even thought im a girl
i just use wax and poof it up


lol yea even though its cute for u :] and i think i seen u somewhere..maybe in myspace :O


really? i never see you before lol

Moderator
26751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

mizuki_tohru wrote:

really? i never see you before lol



yeah actually i have added u :] wanna to be buddy again? lol i meant on CR ^^
Member
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

DraiGoks wrote:


mizuki_tohru wrote:

really? i never see you before lol



yeah actually i have added u :] wanna to be buddy again? lol i meant on CR ^^


u added me before? i didn't get the request lol sure go ahead XD
Creator
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Rob-B-hood wrote:

i dnt style my hair. it's naturally buff wen i wake up!!!


for me too, i must say. I don't even comb my hair
Posted 3/5/08
i just straighten my hair! lol i think it looks ok... i want a more stylish way to do my hair! XD any suggestions?
Posted 3/7/08
haha... i just straighten it..
if my hair turns flat.. i use the volumn thingie
and yea... and i just let my hair do watever it wants lmaO xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.