First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Puri Kura~
Posted 7/15/07
Does anyone else here take puri kura? :3


For those who don't know what Print Club is ::
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purikura
Posted 4/9/08
this is the most unsuccessful thread i've ever came across
been there, done that!
this thread is gettin better now lol
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
lmao!! yeah of course! all the time
Posted 4/9/08
LMAO wikipedia. wikipedia is the lazy way for a search
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Hahah, harsh responses.
Posted 4/9/08
yeah i spend so much to take pictures. - -;;
i bet i spend over $100 XD
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

chocuqueen wrote:

yeah i spend so much to take pictures. - -;;
i bet i spend over $100 XD


Holy cow, you need to invest in a digital camera.
Posted 4/9/08

memphit wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

yeah i spend so much to take pictures. - -;;
i bet i spend over $100 XD


Holy cow, you need to invest in a digital camera.


ya i take them like when i was grade 6 till now.. so i guess i spend over $100.. XD
hahaha i do need a d/c.. trying to save money now.. ^^;;
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

chocuqueen wrote:


memphit wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

yeah i spend so much to take pictures. - -;;
i bet i spend over $100 XD


Holy cow, you need to invest in a digital camera.


ya i take them like when i was grade 6 till now.. so i guess i spend over $100.. XD
hahaha i do need a d/c.. trying to save money now.. ^^;;


Go to P-mall and pick up a cheap one ^^
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

TollBooth wrote:

Never been to one, don't intend to. Waste of money and too cutesy for my taste, but that's only my opinion, which doesn't matter, despite my voicing of said opinion. O.k I'm getting carried away. My digital camera suits me just fine and the pictures taken are just as good.


Yeah but there is something that attracts girls to sitting in a booth with a camera posing with your friends or lover(s) and printing out pictures on stickers with graphics and crap.
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
I've never come across one of these things in my life...
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

memphit wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


memphit wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

yeah i spend so much to take pictures. - -;;
i bet i spend over $100 XD


Holy cow, you need to invest in a digital camera.


ya i take them like when i was grade 6 till now.. so i guess i spend over $100.. XD
hahaha i do need a d/c.. trying to save money now.. ^^;;


Go to P-mall and pick up a cheap one ^^


p-mall is awesome!! you know where it is?
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

ailin350 wrote:


memphit wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


memphit wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

yeah i spend so much to take pictures. - -;;
i bet i spend over $100 XD


Holy cow, you need to invest in a digital camera.


ya i take them like when i was grade 6 till now.. so i guess i spend over $100.. XD
hahaha i do need a d/c.. trying to save money now.. ^^;;


Go to P-mall and pick up a cheap one ^^


p-mall is awesome!! you know where it is?

I've been there before, I was just assuming she lived in Toronto, I could be wrong though.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

memphit wrote:
I've been there before, I was just assuming she lived in Toronto, I could be wrong though.


Just once?
5871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
I <333 purikura~~
I just wish it wasn't so expensive haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.