Post Reply Constant buffering on android app , Tower of druaga still not viewable?
zaybee 
17012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/18 , edited 1/23/18
Hey,

Been a member for years now but i constantly have issues with andriod app and it constantly buffering , takes forever to get through an episode. Yet any other streaming service is able function fine on the same connection.......

Also you got Tower of druaga listed as an available title and i've now been waiting for over a year to be able to watch on the app but nope, still not viewable.

Venting more than anything else, but if there is any news on some bug fixes or release dates for the above , that would be great.
Der Zoodirektor
26734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/23/18 , edited 1/23/18

zaybee wrote:
Also you got Tower of druaga listed as an available title and i've now been waiting for over a year to be able to watch on the app but nope, still not viewable.


You need to set the language of the app to English (US). There is no English (UK) content.
zaybee 
17012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/29/18
It is on English(UK), ive never changed it.

Are you saying that Tower of Druaga is not available in the UK? As it seems to work fine via the browser???

Also any ideas on how to reduce the amount of buffering as well.
108606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/29/18

zaybee wrote:

Are you saying that Tower of Druaga is not available in the UK?

Having the language set to UK instead US is the problem. It isn't the content isn't available.


Also, to get your images to show, you need to remove the "$" from the image string.

I still don't get why CR hasn't corrected that. Even if it is caused by a hidden bug, I would expect it could be corrected by adding a bit at the end of the subroutine that simply strips out any "$" found in the string.

59925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/5/18 , edited 2/6/18

TheAncientOne wrote:


zaybee wrote:

Are you saying that Tower of Druaga is not available in the UK?

Having the language set to UK instead US is the problem. It isn't the content isn't available.


Also, to get your images to show, you need to remove the "$" from the image string.

I still don't get why CR hasn't corrected that. Even if it is caused by a hidden bug, I would expect it could be corrected by adding a bit at the end of the subroutine that simply strips out any "$" found in the string.



My guess is that when the site is finally overhauled for microservices, all the current code will be scrapped, and even minor fixes for small bugs aren't considered worth the effort of deploying at this time.
You must be logged in to post.