First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Ken Chu (meteor garden) with Iza Calzado
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / los angeles, ca.
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
i havent seen it but heard about it...
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
i want to try this..
just coz ken is in it...
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
hahaha...Batanes!
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mandaue City
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
OMG..!! r u serious??!! Iza Calzado must be very grateful. She's lucky enough!! waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! i'm jealous!!
977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

england4eva wrote:

KEN'S COOL!!
but i hate 2 break it to you guys VIC ZHOU is hotter!!!!


no. jerry yan is way hotter! hahaha
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
THEY'RE BOTH COOL!!!!!!!!!!
971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i've seen Batanes.. but ken only shows up at the middle part of the movie..
i think he's the 2nd love interest of izza calzado because her real fiance/husband went missing in the ocean..
she never went back to the city, she stayed there waiting for her fiance/husband..
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
i've watched this film... ken doesn't have appeal on this film. but i liked the story. touching...
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

d3lzzy wrote:


england4eva wrote:

KEN'S COOL!!
but i hate 2 break it to you guys VIC ZHOU is hotter!!!!


no. jerry yan is way hotter! hahaha


F4 are hottttttttt....lol
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / egypt
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
i try to watch that
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08



during press release

Synopsis
Pam (Iza Calzado) meets Rico (Joem Bascon) an Ivatan, and decides to leave her stressful life in the city to follow him to Batanes to meet his parents Boy and Lydia (Bembol Roco and Daria Ramirez, respectively) and marry him. Pam tries to adapt to the Ivatan way of life but hates the sea that Rico loves so much. Her hatred for the sea intensifies when her husband Rico dies in a fishing accident. Pam is devastated and decides to go back to Manila. But when she sensed that the sea was laughing at her failure, she chose to stay in Batanes to be with Rico's family. In one of her trips to the sea, she accidentally meets Kao Ken Chu, a Taiwanese, whom she rescues during a storm. As they spend time together, the two eventually fall for each other despite language barriers and cultural differences.

in my opinion why ken lost and found in batanes because taiwan is near to philippines and batanes is end province of phils, which if watch the map of asia you can find taiwan and phils are so close specially batanes
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ~*PhiL*~
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

marcydarcy wrote:

i've seen the trailers and the movie looks really interesting. i hope someone will upload the video here...do you know if it's out on dvd?


i think it is. i saw a copy when i went out to buy some films but i didn't pay any attention to it. it sounds good...hmmmm...maybe il watch it...hehehe
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ~*PhiL*~
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08

amethyst_serenity07 wrote:

i've seen Batanes.. but ken only shows up at the middle part of the movie..
i think he's the 2nd love interest of izza calzado because her real fiance/husband went missing in the ocean..
she never went back to the city, she stayed there waiting for her fiance/husband..


is it good? did tey eventually end up together??? hahahaha...just wanna know...:)
971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

HoPLeSRomaNTiC wrote:


amethyst_serenity07 wrote:

i've seen Batanes.. but ken only shows up at the middle part of the movie..
i think he's the 2nd love interest of izza calzado because her real fiance/husband went missing in the ocean..
she never went back to the city, she stayed there waiting for her fiance/husband..


is it good? did tey eventually end up together??? hahahaha...just wanna know...:)


i didn't even watch the whole movie.. i get bored coz ken is so fat at that movie... i've been dissappointed.. hehe but i'm a ken fan mind you.. try it if you want..
Posted 4/30/08

sharonabear1 wrote:

ewwwwwwwwwwww no way


that's actually mean.
the plot may not be that interesting enough but
iza calzado sure worked hard for it because it is an honor for ken to work with her.
please consider filipinos too.
try to go here in the philippines and watch them,
they're actually great and also our country.
no offense. bye.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.