First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Daytona 500!!
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08 , edited 2/17/08
Ryan Newman is the winner of the 50th running of the Daytona 500 with teammate Kurt Bush helping Newman to the Victory..And...Tony Stewart and Kyle Bush screws it all up at the end..mwhahaha


This is Nascar people..if you don't watch it or your gonna whine and say how much you hate it ,then shut up and leave..Thanks
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/17/08
W

hat


Th

E


F

uck
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Cool? Good for Ryan Newman. (:
Posted 2/17/08
so?
20879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
sorry, i don't follow tennis...
oh....it's not tennis???
..eh.
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
n00bs....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted 2/17/08

TheGoat wrote:

Ryan Newman is the winner of the 50th running of the Daytona 500 with teammate Kurt Bush helping Newman to the Victory..And...Tony Stewart and Kyle Bush screws it all up at the end..mwhahaha


Pssst ! Oi ! Yes , you !
Do you mind editing your post ? I don`t know who these people are .
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

snow-chibi wrote:


TheGoat wrote:

Ryan Newman is the winner of the 50th running of the Daytona 500 with teammate Kurt Bush helping Newman to the Victory..And...Tony Stewart and Kyle Bush screws it all up at the end..mwhahaha


Pssst ! Oi ! Yes , you !
Do you mind editing your post ? I don`t know who these people are .


happy now?^^^^
Posted 2/17/08
oh cars.. you should post it in the car section.. =)
Posted 2/17/08

TheGoat wrote:

happy now?^^^^


Yup ! ^-^ It also lessens the chances of this getting locked .
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/17/08
Owh Nascar.... If I only had an interest in cars I would probably have remembered that race :o

Is it the one that is in a desert or am I totally lost now?
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

AHTL wrote:

Owh Nascar.... If I only had an interest in cars I would probably have remembered that race :o

Is it the one that is in a desert or am I totally lost now?


Your totally gone now lolz...this takes place at Daytona Beach, Florida..
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

ptownboi wrote:

sorry, i don't follow tennis...
oh....it's not tennis???
..eh.


tennis?..wha?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/17/08

TheGoat wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Owh Nascar.... If I only had an interest in cars I would probably have remembered that race :o

Is it the one that is in a desert or am I totally lost now?


Your totally gone now lolz...this takes place at Daytona Beach, Florida..


Fewk..... I knew it q_q

What's the desert race called then?
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

AHTL wrote:


TheGoat wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Owh Nascar.... If I only had an interest in cars I would probably have remembered that race :o

Is it the one that is in a desert or am I totally lost now?


Your totally gone now lolz...this takes place at Daytona Beach, Florida..


Fewk..... I knew it q_q

What's the desert race called then?


lol..which one..Baja 3000, Dakar rally...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.