First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Cleveland Indians are getting rid of Chief Wahoo in 2019
22889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18

Shaming my ancestors for what not wanting my peoples culture mocked?
Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves seeing how much you are willing to sell out their culture
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18
They should use Elizabeth Warren's face as their new logo.
23204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18

uncletim wrote:
Shaming my ancestors for what not wanting my peoples culture mocked?
Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves seeing how much you are willing to sell out their culture


Shaming YOU not your ancestors. Cultures and people make fun of one another. It is natural and in human nature. It allows cultures to leak into one another. Do you think the Japanese who made this should make a public apology towards Americans and retract their mocking of Americans: https://youtu.be/M_tMD5bTbLM

My ancestors would be proud to see me still living on their land and trying to preserve as much of it as I can and learning from their mistakes.


DengekiFugu wrote:

They should use Elizabeth Warren's face as their new logo.


That was good I laughed in RL.

15786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18
Surprised this wasn't changed years ago...
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18

Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:
Shaming my ancestors for what not wanting my peoples culture mocked?
Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves seeing how much you are willing to sell out their culture


Shaming YOU not your ancestors. Cultures and people make fun of one another. It is natural and in human nature. It allows cultures to leak into one another. Do you think the Japanese who made this should make a public apology towards Americans and retract their mocking of Americans: https://youtu.be/M_tMD5bTbLM

My ancestors would be proud to see me still living on their land and trying to preserve as much of it as I can and learning from their mistakes.


Your ancestors are dead, your ancestors do not exist.

They are not laughing at you, or anyone for that matter.

Why carry that uglyness and weaponize it, is it someone's fault what race they are? that is why humans need to evolve, socially and culturally. The experiment isnt over. We should be bold, not cautious. Go forward, unafraid.
To Revolution!





sundin13 wrote:

Surprised this wasn't changed years ago...


Evolution takes millions of years..


DengekiFugu wrote:

They should use Elizabeth Warren's face as their new logo.


They could even make a respectable native american representation

-OlE- 
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18

Rujikin wrote:


My ancestors would be proud to see me still living on their land and trying to preserve as much of it as I can and learning from their mistakes.


hmmmmmm. it is important to learn from the past. Okay, i will make sure not to trust any sketchy looking white dudes with buckles on their shoes
23204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18

Cherynn wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:
Shaming my ancestors for what not wanting my peoples culture mocked?
Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves seeing how much you are willing to sell out their culture


Shaming YOU not your ancestors. Cultures and people make fun of one another. It is natural and in human nature. It allows cultures to leak into one another. Do you think the Japanese who made this should make a public apology towards Americans and retract their mocking of Americans: https://youtu.be/M_tMD5bTbLM

My ancestors would be proud to see me still living on their land and trying to preserve as much of it as I can and learning from their mistakes.


Your ancestors are dead, your ancestors do not exist.

They are not laughing at you, or anyone for that matter.

Why carry that uglyness and weaponize it, is it someone's fault what race they are? that is why humans need to evolve, socially and culturally. The experiment isnt over. We should be bold, not cautious. Go forward, unafraid.
To Revolution!







-OlE- wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


My ancestors would be proud to see me still living on their land and trying to preserve as much of it as I can and learning from their mistakes.


hmmmmmm. it is important to learn from the past. Okay, i will make sure not to trust any sketchy looking white dudes with buckles on their shoes


Enforce your borders, reject immigrants not willing to culturally convert, kick out invaders early and often, and don't let the government take your guns.
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18

-OlE- wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


My ancestors would be proud to see me still living on their land and trying to preserve as much of it as I can and learning from their mistakes.


hmmmmmm. it is important to learn from the past. Okay, i will make sure not to trust any sketchy looking white dudes with buckles on their shoes


Soviet russia will rise again, brighter, better. the racist white dudes wont matter, nations wont exist, the bourgeois propaganda and demonization of Stalin will be erased. The USSR was a great superpower and led the space race. The collapse was because of revisionists and liberal reformists. It isnt over. The dream wont die.



Rujikin wrote:



Enforce your borders, reject immigrants not willing to culturally convert, kick out invaders early and often, and don't let the government take your guns.


What was the death toll of capitalism? Hmm? Exactly.

-OlE- 
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/30/18

Rujikin wrote:



Enforce your borders, reject immigrants not willing to culturally convert, kick out invaders early and often, and don't let the government take your guns.


and don't let your population get devastated by a bunch of diseases you don't have any exposure to (that were brought over by shady looking white dudes with buckles on their shoes)
I'm telling you you gotta watch those damn pilgrims
(note: I am aware the conquistadors probobly had more to do with the actual spread of disease than the pilgrims did, i'm taking artistic liberty here for the sake of making a joke)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.