Post Reply Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[St]
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/18
I totally forgot this game came out. Anyone else get it or is this game just too unpopular since DBFZ is all the rage right now?
11886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 2/12/18

LazilyHandsome wrote:

I totally forgot this game came out. Anyone else get it or is this game just too unpopular since DBFZ is all the rage right now?


I played this on the ps3 back when there was no training mode, I liked it. But there's no way I can justify the $50 price tag on this.
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/18

HopexLight wrote:


LazilyHandsome wrote:

I totally forgot this game came out. Anyone else get it or is this game just too unpopular since DBFZ is all the rage right now?


I played this on the ps3 back when there was no training mode, I liked it. But there's no way I can justify the $50 price tag on this.


$60 but eBay had some for $40. I think this price on this is more worth it than Final Fantasy Dissidia NT.
11886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 2/12/18

LazilyHandsome wrote:


HopexLight wrote:


LazilyHandsome wrote:

I totally forgot this game came out. Anyone else get it or is this game just too unpopular since DBFZ is all the rage right now?


I played this on the ps3 back when there was no training mode, I liked it. But there's no way I can justify the $50 price tag on this.


$60 but eBay had some for $40. I think this price on this is more worth it than Final Fantasy Dissidia NT.


Oh yeah, compared to Dissida NT, this def worth your 60 bucks compared to that bare bones port which is a shell of the former games.
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/18

HopexLight wrote:


LazilyHandsome wrote:


HopexLight wrote:


LazilyHandsome wrote:

I totally forgot this game came out. Anyone else get it or is this game just too unpopular since DBFZ is all the rage right now?


I played this on the ps3 back when there was no training mode, I liked it. But there's no way I can justify the $50 price tag on this.


$60 but eBay had some for $40. I think this price on this is more worth it than Final Fantasy Dissidia NT.


Oh yeah, compared to Dissida NT, this def worth your 60 bucks compared to that bare bones port which is a shell of the former games.


Ugh I know, NT was such a let down. The PSP versions are still far superior.
You must be logged in to post.