Post Reply What's a Discord?
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / O
Offline
Posted 2/9/18 , edited 2/10/18
The only thing I know its like a Skype type thingie, but looks pretty complex.
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 2/9/18 , edited 2/10/18
It's way better than skype(it's not on when you want it off ) and teamspeak(if you know what that is). And it's not complex at all. Real time chat, voice chats, and fun bot commands everyone can use. And as far as I know you can be in up to 100 servers, that includes bot support servers.
8857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / MtF / PA
Offline
Posted 2/10/18 , edited 2/10/18
A my little pony villain
7608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/18 , edited 2/10/18
Both of these are technically correct answers
31166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 2/10/18 , edited 2/10/18

LunaTakimoto wrote:

Both of these are technically correct answers


714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cave
Offline
Posted 2/10/18 , edited 2/10/18
A place where lonely people go to get off!
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / O
Offline
Posted 2/10/18 , edited 2/10/18

zelking wrote:

It's way better than skype(it's not on when you want it off ) and teamspeak(if you know what that is). And it's not complex at all. Real time chat, voice chats, and fun bot commands everyone can use. And as far as I know you can be in up to 100 servers, that includes bot support servers.


Bots? So it has like twitch powers ? lol and by 100 is that like 100 people max in the chat wow how would everyone know who is talking
7608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/18 , edited 2/10/18

LazilyHandsome wrote:


zelking wrote:

It's way better than skype(it's not on when you want it off ) and teamspeak(if you know what that is). And it's not complex at all. Real time chat, voice chats, and fun bot commands everyone can use. And as far as I know you can be in up to 100 servers, that includes bot support servers.


Bots? So it has like twitch powers ? lol and by 100 is that like 100 people max in the chat wow how would everyone know who is talking


100 as in you can be in 100 servers. There is no cap to amount of people.

Really it depends on the server. And the bots essentially can run commands log messages, when a user joins, welcome a user, and all sorts of things.

*I use to moderate a server with 14k users and its quite chaotic can't say I'm a huge fan of it.
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / O
Offline
Posted 2/10/18 , edited 2/10/18

LunaTakimoto wrote:


LazilyHandsome wrote:


zelking wrote:

It's way better than skype(it's not on when you want it off ) and teamspeak(if you know what that is). And it's not complex at all. Real time chat, voice chats, and fun bot commands everyone can use. And as far as I know you can be in up to 100 servers, that includes bot support servers.


Bots? So it has like twitch powers ? lol and by 100 is that like 100 people max in the chat wow how would everyone know who is talking


100 as in you can be in 100 servers. There is no cap to amount of people.

Really it depends on the server. And the bots essentially can run commands log messages, when a user joins, welcome a user, and all sorts of things.

*I use to moderate a server with 14k users and its quite chaotic can't say I'm a huge fan of it.


14k wooooahhh! Yeah I can only imagine how insane in can get lol.

You must be logged in to post.