2734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / luna kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/13/18 , edited 2/14/18
My inbox is messing up. How do you fix it. Does anyone know.
55194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/13/18 , edited 2/14/18
Unless Shinryou happens to stop by, you'll need to contact support and ask them to do a stat fix: /contact
2734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / luna kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/13/18 , edited 2/14/18

asharka wrote:

Unless Shinryou happens to stop by, you'll need to contact support and ask them to do a stat fix: /contact


Thanks.
Der Zoodirektor
26957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/14/18 , edited 2/14/18

Senao wrote:

My inbox is messing up. How do you fix it. Does anyone know.


Should be fixed now.
2734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / luna kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/14/18 , edited 2/14/18

shinryou wrote:


Senao wrote:

My inbox is messing up. How do you fix it. Does anyone know.


Should be fixed now.


Thanks.
You must be logged in to post.