First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Confirmed mass school shooting in South Florida High School
24104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

Rujikin wrote:

Oh FFS the FBI had a tip that the shooter said he was going g to become a professional school shooter and they didn't do anything: https://archive.is/ZVnIf



Be real dude. How many of those tips you think they get every single day and do you honestly think they can fallow up on every single tip

you might have heard of this old saying hindsight is 20/20
12306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18
Lord God, please bring America to obedience to you and your law.
74091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18
And this brings up the whole firearms debate as there are some places where there is extremely tough to get a license to possess them like in California, and then there are states where all it takes is to have a felony-free criminal history and it's as easy as getting a driver's license. That was just tragic what happened in South Florida as school is no place for firearms. Nick Cruz was expelled from that place, and now he has come back to blow off his anger as it was clear that he was quite the problem child.
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Online
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Nice one. I like it. Banter is good. I can take it, dont worry, i wont report you. lol


zefur wrote:


Cite your source please cos if its just the name Cruz that making you think this, kinda means nothing doesn't it.

Its not because of your political leanings that makes people talk down to you btw.


I have not put in any research what so ever but i saw multiple sources on facebook, it was a pic of him with a commie t-shirt.




Well you got trolled because the guy in the pic is marcel fountaine,and it's a joke T shirt.

http://everythingburns.com/wp/

This is the website of the actual artist behind the design.

35756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Oh FFS the FBI had a tip that the shooter said he was going g to become a professional school shooter and they didn't do anything: https://archive.is/ZVnIf



Be real dude. How many of those tips you think they get every single day and do you honestly think they can fallow up on every single tip

you might have heard of this old saying hindsight is 20/20

I guess the same can be said for Bush and 9/11.
24104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Oh FFS the FBI had a tip that the shooter said he was going g to become a professional school shooter and they didn't do anything: https://archive.is/ZVnIf



Be real dude. How many of those tips you think they get every single day and do you honestly think they can fallow up on every single tip

you might have heard of this old saying hindsight is 20/20

I guess the same can be said for Bush and 9/11.


hmm I guess you are right or Roosevelt and Pearl Harbor could also be an example
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / America
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18
For some reason I didn’t care about the shooting because I’m a really emotionless person
runec 
41046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:
I do feel for the families but iam not going to put on a show and be a fake cunt.


That doesn't mean you need to act like a real one either.



uncletim wrote:
Be real dude. How many of those tips you think they get every single day and do you honestly think they can fallow up on every single tip

you might have heard of this old saying hindsight is 20/20


The FBI did follow up on it. Field agents interviewed the tipster. But the internet being what it is, they couldn't pin down who or where the commenter was. There was a second tip as well, but the FBI hasn't said what happened to that one yet. Even putting the FBI aside though the guy's social media history is one massive red flag. Couple that with students and teachers all being fully aware he was disturbed and had firearms. Despite all of the red flags around him none of it made it to the right ears and he was able to pass background checks to purchase guns.



karatecowboy wrote:
Lord God, please bring America to obedience to you and your law.


That combines the uselessness of thoughts and prayers with just a whiff of religious fundamentalism.
9904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Enemy Territory
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18
So it turns out the guy was part of a white nationalist militia group. It'll be interesting to see if we learn anything else from that.
runec 
41046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

geauxtigers1989 wrote:
So it turns out the guy was part of a white nationalist militia group. It'll be interesting to see if we learn anything else from that.


They're saying he took part in their training exercises. Given that he used tactics in the shooting to maximize casualties, that adds some more unsettling questions.

24104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

So it turns out the guy was part of a white nationalist militia group. It'll be interesting to see if we learn anything else from that.


can you source this? Not doubting you just wondering
9904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Enemy Territory
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

uncletim wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:

So it turns out the guy was part of a white nationalist militia group. It'll be interesting to see if we learn anything else from that.


can you source this? Not doubting you just wondering


Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-florida-shooting-suspect-charged-20180215-story.html
5652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18
from what I've gathered he wasn't really stable, lost his mom to the flu and that sent him over the edge. not justified, but metal detectors could have been helpful, but if the mother is dead, well he pretty much as access to all sorts of things now. but to be considered "white supremacist" and the likes, goes to show, once again, my findings that not all "white supremacists" are white. prayers to the victims and yes I still believe in second amendment right, guns don't kill people, people kill people.
12670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

runec wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:
I do feel for the families but iam not going to put on a show and be a fake cunt.


That doesn't mean you need to act like a real one either.



In Australia it isn't always a bad word. Cunt.


danagram wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


Nice one. I like it. Banter is good. I can take it, dont worry, i wont report you. lol


zefur wrote:


Cite your source please cos if its just the name Cruz that making you think this, kinda means nothing doesn't it.

Its not because of your political leanings that makes people talk down to you btw.


I have not put in any research what so ever but i saw multiple sources on facebook, it was a pic of him with a commie t-shirt.




Well you got trolled because the guy in the pic is marcel fountaine,and it's a joke T shirt.

http://everythingburns.com/wp/

This is the website of the actual artist behind the design.



Nar i didn't get trolled. The site/page(s) is anti SJW so it was misinformation iof anything.
35756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/15/18 , edited 2/15/18

runec wrote:

The FBI did follow up on it. Field agents interviewed the tipster. But the internet being what it is, they couldn't pin down who or where the commenter was. There was a second tip as well, but the FBI hasn't said what happened to that one yet. Even putting the FBI aside though the guy's social media history is one massive red flag. Couple that with students and teachers all being fully aware he was disturbed and had firearms. Despite all of the red flags around him none of it made it to the right ears and he was able to pass background checks to purchase guns.

Mmm smells like copypasta of a news source that has a laughably poor understanding of the internet. What's an IP address, though?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.