First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply I wrote robotech on my trashcan
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
it has such horrible singing seriously minmay sounds like a genderbent juston bieber and also why does the SDF-1 wreck site sometimes look like someplace in the southwest USA but at other times like someplace in Canada?
And why did the robotech masters say that the micronians could not be related to the zentraedi BECAUSE the zentraedi "Do not have reproductive systems" when dana sterling had a human father and a zentraedi mother?
20481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
English, please.
Vahvi 
6686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 /❓/ ⚤ / In Flux
Offline
Posted 2/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:
why did the robotech masters say that the micronians could not be related to the zentraedi BECAUSE the zentraedi "Do not have reproductive systems" when dana sterling had a human father and a zentraedi mother?


Love found a way
10373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
What? You do know this anime you speak of is ancient history? Like lost in time history? I mean in total I ran over 1,000 hours long give it take and had many questionable plot lines! Still fun to watch though with the brain turned off! As meaningless entertainment should be!
48750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
Child, you must be bored!
21055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
Robotech is pretty bad, even being a fan of it, but inferior to Macross...

That said... wut?
Ejanss 
16965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:

it has such horrible singing seriously minmay sounds like a genderbent juston bieber and also why does the SDF-1 wreck site sometimes look like someplace in the southwest USA but at other times like someplace in Canada?
And why did the robotech masters say that the micronians could not be related to the zentraedi BECAUSE the zentraedi "Do not have reproductive systems" when dana sterling had a human father and a zentraedi mother?


I remember you've posted this exact same headine before, often.

How many trashcans do you HAVE?...Have you considered recycling services in your area?
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 2/20/18 , edited 2/20/18

Yamstarch wrote:

Robotech is pretty bad, even being a fan of it, but inferior to Macross...

That said... wut?


max and miraya sterling gave birth to dana sterling who is half zentraedi despite the robotech masters declaring that the micronians cant be related to the zentraedi who "do not have reproductive systems"

and why are the robotech masters calling the humans micronians even though the masters are not giants like the zentraedi?

Robotech minmei (as opposed to the real Macross Minmay) sounds like a genderbent justin bieber.

Robotech also is full continuity errors like how the SDF-1 is destroyed at alaska base, but the invid hive is built around the SDF-1 in the great lakes of north america.

The idea of the robotech masters is also dumb in both how it sounds and how they affect the plot.

the term "robotechnology" sound dumb, but in Macross it has the more reasonabe sounding name Overtechnology.

Max's last name change from Jenius to "sterling" is both dumb and pointless and sounds like the currency of the UK (the pound sterling) they might as well have called him "Max Dollar" because this sounds just as stupid.

Also on the official robotech website they are calling the robotech canon the "roboverse" which is one of the dumbest sounding things I have ever heard.

There I am sorry I did not make myself clearer the first time.



35833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
Yes, the Robotech mishmash of three series did not result in a super high quality show.

That being said, your neighbors must think you're a super anime fanboy with all that anime graffiti you put out in front of your house on a regular basis.
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 2/20/18 , edited 2/20/18

marklebid wrote:

Yes, the Robotech mishmash of three series did not result in a super high quality show.

That being said, your neighbors must think you're a super anime fanboy with all that anime graffiti you put out in front of your house on a regular basis.


LMAO!

I am sorry I am not as awesome as your description of me
24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
The answer literally is the secrets of protoculture. If you don't understand watch it again, play close attention to when and WHERE they use the term protoculture. Then you'll understand
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 2/20/18 , edited 2/20/18

camay1997 wrote:

The answer literally is the secrets of protoculture. If you don't understand watch it again, play close attention to when and WHERE they use the term protoculture. Then you'll understand


In Macross Protoculture is an ancient civilization, in Robotech its a dumb magic biofuel and neither it nor midichlorians can fix a poorly constructed continuity with terrible music

24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
That is not important, the important thing is that you know...
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 2/20/18
good plot and good music do not matter?
Ejanss 
16965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/18 , edited 2/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:There I am sorry I did not make myself clearer the first time.


Punctuation, capitalization, and separating your sentences would have helped.

Technical rules, yes, but they mean an awful lot to the reader.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.