Created by Potentsaliva
Post Reply Would you buy this teddy bear?
11437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/18
It looks pretty dope, it's original (You know for you hipsters out there), edgy( I know all the kool kids wanna be edgy these days), it's great to have in you bedroom when you have a special someone coming over, and you don't know how to bring up that you like certain activities.Don't you think It's so kawaii that you just wanna always snuggle whenever you can I think it's overall a great stuff animal. What about you, would you buy one?


89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Your 2004 emo Mys...
Offline
Posted 2/22/18
Pls no. (Where tf did you get this image from xD)
11437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/18

MagicMilkTea wrote:

Pls no. (Where tf did you get this image from xD)


It's from an anime called Seitokai Yakuindomo, very good comedy anime.
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 2/22/18

Potentsaliva wrote:


MagicMilkTea wrote:

Pls no. (Where tf did you get this image from xD)


It's from an anime called Seitokai Yakuindomo, very good comedy anime.

WTF LMAO
can you tell me more about this anime? does it have cute and sexy waifu? XD

831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Lost.
Offline
Posted 2/23/18 , edited 2/23/18
Yeah, I'd sneak it into work and leave it some where no one would suspect.
3915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 2/23/18
I do draw my line on my plushie fun, so I'll pass.
11437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/18 , edited 2/23/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:
WTF LMAO
can you tell me more about this anime? does it have cute and sexy waifu? XD



It's essentially sex jokes the anime. It has 3



Flying_Sea_Turtle wrote:

Yeah, I'd sneak it into work and leave it some where no one would suspect.


I approve
2748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / GPS Recalculating
Offline
Posted 2/25/18
I'd buy one for a friend
Posted 2/25/18
I'd troll friends with it.
13288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 2/25/18
I'd buy it and untie it so it could be free. Teddy Bears are people too.
11437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/18

Shipwright wrote:

I'd buy it and untie it so it could be free. Teddy Bears are people too.


But what if the teddy bear is a M, and it wants to be tied up?
26696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Saniwa's Citadel
Offline
Posted 2/25/18
Ohhhh yessss!!!! Great for practice for possible uke/s (fujoshi fufufufu)
5152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/25/18
Yes, I know the perfect person to give this to
You must be logged in to post.