First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Citrus Discussions (manga)
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in Euro...
Offline
Posted 2 days ago , edited 2 days ago
We have raws everyone, chaosteam posted it on their fb citrus page for those who can read nihongo. Very short chapter, im crying.. My love is not there.
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
Aww, not a short chapter after all that time. Anyway, it will do, I can't wait for the tranlsation.

Yuzu and Mei should be together for ever ;-)
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Texas U.S.A.
Offline
Posted one day ago
I read the chapter, I honestly dont know what to think right now. I thought after the wait that it would be more substantial I guess. Yuzu seems to be getting along well and the twins wanna visit. Harumin seems indifferent and Matsuri... I dont know man... I just dont know. Any thoughts? Maybe Im missing something.
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Blumenau
Offline
Posted one day ago
Oh god, I was waiting so badly for this!

I was introduced to the manga last week. Needlessly to say, I stoped at the letter chapter and oh boy, t'was depressing.
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted one day ago , edited one day ago
I feel the 37th chapter was just the start of what's to come. It's been a long time since the Tachibana twins had an appearance,so it's going to be interesting. I think Yuzu will tell them what happened with Mei next chapter. I just hope they won't tell Yuzu to go after Mei. Mei has to be the one to chase her now if she really loves Yuzu.
11819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted one day ago
Definitely a set up chapter. Yuzu and Mei's relationship being in the state it is now has pretty much broken everyone, even if they have no idea what's really going on. Yuzu is just numb.

The sisters coming to Tokyo is definitely a bit disappointing story wise. I can't really see them showing up for much more than pushing Yuzu to go after Mei and, while I do want them to reunite sooner than later, I still really feel that it would be better if Mei was the one to initiate this time. We'll have to see. Hopefully the next chapter will be a little more substantial in story progress and we'll get that Mei perspective we so dearly need.

2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted one day ago , edited one day ago
The twins are boring for me.

Harumin is so silent. I think maybe she has feelings for Yuzu and she could be the MVP. Mei's real rival?

I have to reread some chapters and focus on Harumin.

I agree with you all. This time I want Mei to chase after Yuzu.

60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted one day ago , edited one day ago
Citrus has surpassed most frustrating manga for me to be reading since Peach Girl. Except Yuzu doesn't have a second love interest to go for who is better for her at the end. But hey I'm still along for this emotional roller coaster ride.
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in Euro...
Offline
Posted 21 hours ago , edited 21 hours ago

silver-line wrote:

I feel the 37th chapter was just the start of what's to come. It's been a long time since the Tachibana twins had an appearance,so it's going to be interesting. I think Yuzu will tell them what happened with Mei next chapter. I just hope they won't tell Yuzu to go after Mei. Mei has to be the one to chase her now if she really loves Yuzu.


I think Yuzu will just shove it and brush it aside, she did that more likely with Harumi as well that's why she answered Matsuri like that, this chapter is like the keyhole to the volume, the key and keyholder are still missing. The marriage seems to be fast approaching given the fact that manager's store was closed, most likely we are looking at this during the middle of the month. Since the twins will be staying at Yuzu's place, they might stumble upon the notebook and this will lead them to urge Yuzu to open up and tell them what happened. There is a 50/50 chance that the twins will make a move. Also, they might notice the current frame of Yuzu, she is sooo thin.. Im crying.. Tho she still is clinging on her love for Mei given that she always wears the ring neclace, her body is taking its toll. I cant continue.. Im crying..
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in Euro...
Offline
Posted 21 hours ago , edited 21 hours ago
I need Mei to take a stand and move. She will never inherit the family/academy once she marries, she must realise that. Her only goal in life, after marriage will be put to rubbish. Its like handing the keys to the thrown to someone else.
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Texas U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 20 hours ago
Im all for the Mei and Yuzu ending, I really am, but sometimes I think Yuzu should try someone else like the tall twin Nina. At least she's "filled out" just joking folks nothing serious
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 18 hours ago , edited 15 hours ago

chipsocrisps wrote:

I need Mei to take a stand and move. She will never inherit the family/academy once she marries, she must realise that. Her only goal in life, after marriage will be put to rubbish. Its like handing the keys to the thrown to someone else.


Mei is so passive and a jealous type of person. She will make a move if Yuzu has a new love interest. She was jealous of Matsuri in the early chapters.


dark_lore wrote:

Im all for the Mei and Yuzu ending, I really am, but sometimes I think Yuzu should try someone else like the tall twin Nina. At least she's "filled out" just joking folks nothing serious


Harumin for me is the wildcard. Best friend vs step sister. That extra chapter of Nene fangirling over HaruYuzu was a foreshadow.

Saburo Uta is unpredictable. Anything could happen.
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beneath the stars.
Online
Posted 10 hours ago
I was hoping for a little more to this chapter following the break and such a brutal reveal. I wonder if next chapter will bring us something fresh to chew on. This chapter basically just showed us that everyone seems pretty meh about things and the twins are coming to town.
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3 hours ago

MeltingSky wrote:

I was hoping for a little more to this chapter following the break and such a brutal reveal. I wonder if next chapter will bring us something fresh to chew on. This chapter basically just showed us that everyone seems pretty meh about things and the twins are coming to town.


SU has been busy working on the art covers for the Blu Ray release of the anime and the 9th volume was released last month. She's only human.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.