Post Reply Ahiru no Sora TV Anticipation
240771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 2/27/18 , edited 2/27/18


Manga 'Ahiru no Sora' is getting a TV anime adaptation by diomedea.

Plot Summary


He's short, weak, and has just transferred to a new school. Kurumatani Sora is the main character in this story who loves basketball. He has been shooting hoops ever since he was little and has been trying to grow tall just like his mother, who "used" to be a basketball player. What has happened to her and what Sora is going to do at the new school is all up to you to find out!


Official site
http://ahirunosora.jp/

Source:
http://moetron.news/post/171368578290/ahiru-no-sora-tv-anime-announced-it-will-be
18138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/18 , edited 2/28/18
Think last basketball anime I remember was The Basketball that Kuroko Plays. Might give this a chance.
56148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/27/18 , edited 2/27/18
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

This is my favorite Sports Manga Ever. Also the best basektball manga imo. Better than Kuroko and better than Slam Dunk.


sees stuido........

Can anyone, Diomedea tell me something about it, cause from the looks of it, it doesnt look like they have any experience with sports anime.
66682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/18 , edited 2/28/18

h9902014 wrote:

Can anyone, Diomedea tell me something about it, cause from the looks of it, it doesnt look like they have any experience with sports anime.


Diomedea is pretty bad at anything that isn't comedy, and even that's giving them too much credit...
56148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/27/18 , edited 2/28/18

PhantomGundam wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

Can anyone, Diomedea tell me something about it, cause from the looks of it, it doesnt look like they have any experience with sports anime.


Diomedea is pretty bad at anything that isn't comedy, and even that's giving them too much credit...


Alright, well that sucks. Thanks for letting me know though.
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/18 , edited 2/28/18
It just had to be Diomedea of all studios to get this ... no thank you ... if by some miracle this turns out good .. i will give it a chance , but untill then the animu does not exist for me .
56148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/18 , edited 2/28/18

LimiT07 wrote:

It just had to be Diomedea of all studios to get this ... no thank you ... if by some miracle this turns out good .. i will give it a chance , but untill then the animu does not exist for me .


You read this too, damn I rarely ever meet people who've read this manga haha.
You must be logged in to post.