First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Episode 8: Boys x Girls
Papa
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Lone Star Sta...
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/3/18
This was a very wholesome episode! It's going to be a bit of a short post today because most of it was easy to take in hehe. We're going to touch on character development a lot, and a little on the innocence theme. Enjoy!

As we all saw, squad 13 took a lot of baths this episode. So as Bankshot said, I hope we're all feeling a little cleaner after watching! (Or pervier, you decide for yourself). Everyone is beginning to realize the true relationships that happen between a boy and a girl. All of them being sheltered their entire life thus far, it's quite amusing to watch this all play out. We started off with of course blue goo that melted the majority of the pistils franxx suits... and well it just branches off from there hehe. The girls dividing the house, the boys playing along, it was all very cute to see. But something I loved was seeing the similarities between each pair really coming out. I mean, they were put together for a reason after all. There was a scene between Mitsuru and Kokoro, where they both met in the greenhouse by chance (I know they're not partners but hear me out). And Kokoro actually made an attempt at conversation! Which was a big start for her. Then there's Mitsuru who thinks he is way to cool for squad 13 but is really not the best in general, listened to her for more than two seconds. I know this seems like a very off topic thing, but seeing both of them converse for the first time was quite refreshing (And did I see both of them hiding books?). Now lets touch base on Zerotwo real quick. Seeing her come out of her shell was probably the most kawaii thing I've ever seen. Her and Hiro just keep growing closer and are really setting the bar high for the rest of the pairs. I want to see everyone become as close as them in the future. And by the way? Dr. FRANXX mentioned that "it's strange for them to all hit puberty at the same time." Uhhh, does that mean they're that young? (We're going to hell for this).

Now... The last scene... That shit is scary let me tell you. Near the end, Miku ran off in an angry fit. And broke into one of the sealed off rooms from an older part of the sanctuary. There she discovered an old picture of a former squad. The former squad 13 to be exact. When everyone found her she was crying, and they all knew what had happened to them. And you do too. Goro took the chance to bring everyone together for a call to action. They all forgave each other, yada yada, and the episode moved on to a swift ending. Apparently, this last squad was completely wiped out during a fight. So you can imagine the horror it brought to everyone in squad 13. But each parasite knows the risks they go through and chooses to fight on and make up their differences. The past two episodes have been a little erratic with what they're about, so its hard to predict what the next one is going to be. Alright Darlings... you read the rant, now it's your turn! Give me your thoughts...

(New end credits! The pictures are great so make sure to stay for them)

Parasite
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/3/18
I'll be honest, the way this episode started out had me doubtful as to how good it would be, but it turned out to be a great one. They're really using the Squad's innocence and lack of knowledge on human relationships to its fullest in order to forward character development.

I loved the scene between Kokoro and Mitsuru in the greenhouse, definitely a significant moment of growth for the both of them.

I found Zero Two's method of spicing up the fight between them hilarious, and the whole bath scene was super cute and funny what with the girls throwing a never-ending stream of buckets, Zorome attempting to fight back with the broom, and Hiro chasing Zero Two all over the building. Then it was taken further and turned into something deep when Zero Two revealed her reason for her actions to be that she wished to participate in a human fight which I thought was pretty significant.

The end of the episode certainly took a turn with the revelation of the previous Squad 13's fate, and I was certainly shaken up over it. Miku's reaction really got to me with how fast she fell apart the moment she saw the picture. This show is really going places, but no predictions as to what will come myself
Papa
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Lone Star Sta...
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/3/18

JayAssassin wrote:

I'll be honest, the way this episode started out had me doubtful as to how good it would be, but it turned out to be a great one. They're really using the Squad's innocence and lack of knowledge on human relationships to its fullest in order to forward character development.

I loved the scene between Kokoro and Mitsuru in the greenhouse, definitely a significant moment of growth for the both of them.

I found Zero Two's method of spicing up the fight between them hilarious, and the whole bath scene was super cute and funny what with the girls throwing a never-ending stream of buckets, Zorome attempting to fight back with the broom, and Hiro chasing Zero Two all over the building. Then it was taken further and turned into something deep when Zero Two revealed her reason for her actions to be that she wished to participate in a human fight which I thought was pretty significant.

The end of the episode certainly took a turn with the revelation of the previous Squad 13's fate, and I was certainly shaken up over it. Miku's reaction really got to me with how fast she fell apart the moment she saw the picture. This show is really going places, but no predictions as to what will come myself


During the bath scene I was sitting there laughing my ass off like "HOW MANY BUCKETS AND GLASS BOTTLES DO THESE GIRLS TAKE INTO THE BATH." I was very pleased with the antics, to say the least.
Parasite
8098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Dirac Sea
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/4/18
I am certain that Mitsuru is hiding the fact that he is taking some kind of pills after his ride with Zero Two. He doesn't want to be seen as damaged, although his ride left him unwhole. Both Hiro and Kokoro in their respective monologues with their side of the argument are absolutely correct. On a side note we get to enjoy some more of Zero Two's precious laughter and see her as just another girl.
Parasite
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/4/18

sneaki-chan wrote:


JayAssassin wrote:

I'll be honest, the way this episode started out had me doubtful as to how good it would be, but it turned out to be a great one. They're really using the Squad's innocence and lack of knowledge on human relationships to its fullest in order to forward character development.

I loved the scene between Kokoro and Mitsuru in the greenhouse, definitely a significant moment of growth for the both of them.

I found Zero Two's method of spicing up the fight between them hilarious, and the whole bath scene was super cute and funny what with the girls throwing a never-ending stream of buckets, Zorome attempting to fight back with the broom, and Hiro chasing Zero Two all over the building. Then it was taken further and turned into something deep when Zero Two revealed her reason for her actions to be that she wished to participate in a human fight which I thought was pretty significant.

The end of the episode certainly took a turn with the revelation of the previous Squad 13's fate, and I was certainly shaken up over it. Miku's reaction really got to me with how fast she fell apart the moment she saw the picture. This show is really going places, but no predictions as to what will come myself


During the bath scene I was sitting there laughing my ass off like "HOW MANY BUCKETS AND GLASS BOTTLES DO THESE GIRLS TAKE INTO THE BATH." I was very pleased with the antics, to say the least.


hahaha right? There were definitely very few buckets when the boys showed up in the bath, but once Hachi and Nana show up to stop them, there are just so many of unknown origin.
Parasite
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.s N.c state
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/3/18
Hey Great to see everyone here !

I agree with this one being beautiful as all have said! Thank you @Sneaki for always providing your views and recaps for us! something i really enjoy thanks for the pics too!

This Ep i was waiting for!!! Zero Two finally is coming out and and not always getting treated so hardly... like hey can we stop the salt. lol shes amazing! get over it

shes not just only the Outsider anymore.

All of the group has really shown themselves to and growing together. this was not some "filler" as i have see it said around the groups and places.

This one was very much needed and the previous Ep.

The interactions between Hiro and ZEroTwo... you said it best @Sneaki! kawaii ~!!!

May this Series NEVER end!



*ah and i did want to say..... How old is zerotwo? lol if all the group is that young.... yeah and some here was oogling them too lol we all going to hell or some of us @Sneaki

Not me i was only seeing mostly Zerotwo
She is the most real person there.. as far as being open and telling them yeah well your gonna die probably one day.... and don't be like the lame azz Adults. people should listen to her more ! her no fukz given attitude is also breath o fresh air... just can't be held down by definitions.. she is just her. No Filter yo!!!

Though all of the squad are great characters! i enjoy all! would miss if one was gone or two ...

One more thing... just how is the DRFRanxxx pervy man? he keeps saying dont' tell demz geeezerrs about this shiz too! when talking to Nana. though he is quite old.... are they Ancients?

has to be far older than anyone there now...

alot more is being revealed now i seen from this Ep.... very interesting and i will hold onto some more theories here. still working it out in my mind



Parasite
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.s N.c state
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/4/18

OkamiMaiku wrote:

I am certain that Mitsuru is hiding the fact that he is taking some kind of pills after his ride with Zero Two. He doesn't want to be seen as damaged, although his ride left him unwhole. Both Hiro and Kokoro in their respective monologues with their side of the argument are absolutely correct. On a side note we get to enjoy some more of Zero Two's precious laughter and see her as just another girl.


@OkamiMaiku Hello first off i would like to say hi to you ! good to see you here! i have not talked with you yet and would like to get the opportunity to here some more.

Yes! i would say he STILL is having his drug problem.. as far as i think he does. and yeah the moments of Zerotwo playing her Shenanigans is awesome! feelin good for her having some enjoyment and not being so isolated now.


Parasite
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.s N.c state
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/4/18
@JayAssassin Thanks for the Great Pic!

Nana wanted to join in... ..I think LOl
Parasite
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.s N.c state
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/4/18
Yeah i know look at Lunis posting AGAIN gods why so many posts..

anyway yeah i need to say the end song with all the pics.... really happy they added them in there!

Glad to see they also included ZErotwo in their young Girly type activities and stuff... idk what goes on between girls but was nice to see they was all being good friends from what i could see See everyone shes not some monster! @Squad.... gawwds finally she is shown some love by anyone other than Hiro!
APE
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Germany, Saxony
Offline
Posted 3/4/18 , edited 3/4/18
Ok so first of: I like Zorome way more now than before.. the fact that his voice actress sounds a lot like Borutos voice actress makes it even easier for me to like his character because he is just as stubborn as boruto is (just not as wise i suppose)

The music in the beginning.. was that Prophets of Rage? Kinda remindet me of their style. Sounded awesome though.

I really liked the development of the characters in this episode. The way they interact with each other extremely reminds me of my puberty. Yes i also was (or still am?) am a pervy little idiot who didnt get what was going on with all these girls.

But in all seriousness i had a huge smile over my face for the whole episode. (except when Miku found the picture of former team 13)

Just the thought of the build-up they're doing. This might lead to some serious dark stuff coming over the next few episodes. Its almost as if i can smell it. Its not like i want it to happen but theres just too much "good" stuff happening over the past few episodes. Its almost as if they want to prepare us for getting our hearts ripped out with some tragic event or something like that.


I also love the new ED. The Video with all these pictures of the girls "doing girly stuff" and having fun. Its again, reminding me of my own past. Even if im not a girl and never tried on dresses in front of a mirror lol



Parasite
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.s N.c state
Offline
Posted 3/4/18 , edited 3/4/18

Speedkomodo wrote:

Ok so first of: I like Zorome way more now than before.. the fact that his voice actress sounds a lot like Borutos voice actress makes it even easier for me to like his character because he is just as stubborn as boruto is (just not as wise i suppose)

The music in the beginning.. was that Prophets of Rage? Kinda remindet me of their style. Sounded awesome though.

I really liked the development of the characters in this episode. The way they interact with each other extremely reminds me of my puberty. Yes i also was (or still am?) am a pervy little idiot who didnt get what was going on with all these girls.

But in all seriousness i had a huge smile over my face for the whole episode. (except when Miku found the picture of former team 13)

Just the thought of the build-up they're doing. This might lead to some serious dark stuff coming over the next few episodes. Its almost as if i can smell it. Its not like i want it to happen but theres just too much "good" stuff happening over the past few episodes. Its almost as if they want to prepare us for getting our hearts ripped out with some tragic event or something like that.


I also love the new ED. The Video with all these pictures of the girls "doing girly stuff" and having fun. Its again, reminding me of my own past. Even if im not a girl and never tried on dresses in front of a mirror lol





Zorome Yeah i really like him ! you said it right Komodo!

I also was wanting to know what music that was playing in the beginning... so it is Prophets of Rage?

lol i think we all are still partly that way ... lol being Pervy and all making fun to see girls haha! i remember them times.

The ED... it so warmed my heart to see them together and with ZErotwo! just being great friends! like sisters!

i think this also... so much will happen over he few eps. and but i feel it will bring everyone even close together also and we can uncover more secrets.

Komodo you still are wild and doing things like Zorome abit right? it's ok we all are doing it!

we only wanted to know what was happening to the girls and their playing around in dresses...

but Zerotwo is much older idk maybe like 4 years maybe not she seems older bit... but maybe also it's her way of being and presenting herself haha

I truly want the good times to continue abit more... please don't kill anyone yet.. or ever lol idk.. just let's have some nice times like this too.

lol that cheecky way of Zerotwo making all them tricks... laugh more! We need it!
Parasite
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.s N.c state
Offline
Posted 3/4/18 , edited 3/4/18
Lol wanted to say i loved the mirror of Miku with the girls and not wanting to forgive them boys.... Zorome you got partnered with the right one lol

I want more of them guyzz!
Parasite
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.s N.c state
Offline
Posted 3/4/18 , edited 3/4/18
Also... i think what you siad @Komodo... about what is to come, had me thinking of Akame ga kill.. and idk if i could go through something like that again.. NOT for this series.. come on.
what is to come is abit of a spoiler for Akame ga kill so i don;t want to ruin anything for someone if they have not watched it or read the series.


Papa
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Lone Star Sta...
Offline
Posted 3/4/18 , edited 3/4/18

Lunis-Drakar wrote:

Also... i think what you siad @Komodo... about what is to come, had me thinking of Akame ga kill.. and idk if i could go through something like that again.. NOT for this series.. come on.
what is to come is abit of a spoiler for Akame ga kill so i don;t want to ruin anything for someone if they have not watched it or read the series.




YO LUNIS. Try to keep the number of posts to a limit no need to post if its just a sentence (dats what the walls for).
APE
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/18 , edited 3/7/18
Darlings this is concerning.

The last two episodes were pretty lighthearted. Too quite. Some real shit about to happen soon.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.