Post Reply The [email protected] Cinderella Girls Gekijō 3 Anticipation
53303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/18





Source: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-04/[email protected]ly/.128530


More Idol [email protected] theater coming our way. Still waiting for them to give us another season of the original Idol [email protected] or another idol group.
20366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/18
sweet
13826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 3/4/18
yes! Atsumi being in the series means she'll finally get a voice and hopefully a solo. ^-^
59203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 3/4/18

namealreadytaken wrote:

yes! Atsumi being in the series means she'll finally get a voice and hopefully a solo. ^-^


Atsumi already is voiced. She appeared in one episode of season 2 in fact.
13826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 3/4/18

paolocard wrote:

namealreadytaken wrote:
yes! Atsumi being in the series means she'll finally get a voice and hopefully a solo. ^-^

Atsumi already is voiced. She appeared in one episode of season 2 in fact.


she's still not voiced in the game for some reason. maybe that'll change soon. :p
59203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 3/5/18

namealreadytaken wrote:


she's still not voiced in the game for some reason. maybe that'll change soon. :p


Yeah, it usually takes a while to implement the voice into deresute. Even some girls who got their voice debut in game through event don't usually have all their cards voiced for a long while. (Mirei for example, she got her voice during Answer event but only for the event card. Her SSR wasn't voiced for still a while after that)
You must be logged in to post.