First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Wat r ur thoughts on the trinity gundams
Member
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
the gundam r good but the pilots are retards
Member
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chimamire Shinku;...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
All the siblings have attitude problems except for maybe the eldest. But they made a bad first impression...one of the most hated characters in the show
Member
3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Those 3 reminds of the Frost brothers of Gundam X
Member
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I'm thinking that the Trinity and their Thrones (which are the next gen CB gundam models for those who don't know) were most likely being used by laguna/ragna the transport mogul fella to advertise those fake GN Drives so that they could be sold to the 3 superpowers at a later date (at least from what I can gather from ep 21). They don't really seem all that evil since they're just completely and utterly committed to Aeolia Schenburgs plan so you could just think of them being the Celestial beings Extremists. Also I think the comments on them being "PYSCHO" are quite funny since If you'll examine the Throne Eins (Johann's Unit) it looks remarkably similar (dare I say IDENTICAL) to the Pyscho Gundam Mark I from Zeta gundam and the GN cannon-type-thingy with Nena's Drei is like the Hyaku Shiki's Mega Bazooka Launcher that needs to be connected to the Methuss to function (also from Zeta).
Member
2167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Golden State
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I think the Trinity siblings are about to team up with the original Meister's, assuming they don't die before they can do that =P.
Member
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
They suck in piloting, they are evil, kills innocent people I dont like them ^_^, but the thrones look nice
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

hellasick wrote:

I think the Trinity siblings are about to team up with the original Meister's, assuming they don't die before they can do that =P.


Actually two of them are allready dead(EP. 22). Nena is the only one that survived. Hope she gets spared. I kinda pity her ya know what l mean?
Member
2167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Golden State
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

AgitoXIII wrote:


hellasick wrote:

I think the Trinity siblings are about to team up with the original Meister's, assuming they don't die before they can do that =P.


Actually two of them are allready dead(EP. 22). Nena is the only one that survived. Hope she gets spared. I kinda pity her ya know what l mean?


Yeah I saw ep. 22. But I posted the previous comment before that haha.

And yeah I kinda pity Nena, but not so much since she killed Louise's whole family and they were innocently celebrating a wedding =P. Maybe she'll fall in love with Setsuna or something and eventually fuck him over somehow.
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

hellasick wrote:


AgitoXIII wrote:


hellasick wrote:

I think the Trinity siblings are about to team up with the original Meister's, assuming they don't die before they can do that =P.


Actually two of them are allready dead(EP. 22). Nena is the only one that survived. Hope she gets spared. I kinda pity her ya know what l mean?


Yeah I saw ep. 22. But I posted the previous comment before that haha.

And yeah I kinda pity Nena, but not so much since she killed Louise's whole family and they were innocently celebrating a wedding =P. Maybe she'll fall in love with Setsuna or something and eventually fuck him over somehow.


l kinda thought of that too.
Posted 3/16/08
I hate the trinity's...mostly Nena she's a........>.....< grr.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.