First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Great Manga! Probably won't get an anime adaptation though!
9379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/19/18 , edited 6 days ago

qualeshia3 wrote:


sastrathegreat wrote:

vinland saga?


An anime adaptation is already about to happen.


lol yeah so much for that. That's some extremely hype news though.
11879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/18 , edited 6 days ago
Girlfriends by Milk Morinaga.
Cute Yuri manga with real world lesbian issues.
I can imagine it be to be too realistic for it to be an otaku centric anime
48790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/18 , edited 6 days ago

SirBacon24 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


sastrathegreat wrote:

vinland saga?


An anime adaptation is already about to happen.


lol yeah so much for that. That's some extremely hype news though.


Indeed.
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indonesia
Online
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 6 days ago
YES!!! I just heard it last night
48790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 6 days ago

sastrathegreat wrote:

YES!!! I just heard it last night


I guess good things happen to those who wait, huh?
7254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Horimiya, it did get a short OVA a few years ago, but would love a full series, preferably 24 episodes strong :)

Girlfriends

A second season of "Whispered words" (EXTREMLY unlikley though :p)
30705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 22 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Mahou Shoujo of the end.

Popularity isn't the issue with this one it's the content.

I have read some of the most fucked up stuff i could find online or in novels i have seen fucked up anime and manga but this took it to a whole new level.


IT's a great magical girl anime about magical girls ending the world it's super dark and edgy as fuck (in a good way) and has a complex story involving multiple universes and minor time travel and the over arching plot is someone trying to become a god.

it's got a 7.2 on MAL as an anime it would be average still great but average its VERY HIT OR MISS.

now the problem with this anime is one of the biggest reasons people see it as a miss and i don't blame them.


There are MULTIPLE rape scenes and one of the main characters (Who no one likes) is a Pedophile / Rapist who honestly should take a bullet to the head but in a world where you need people to survive well.....yeah :| lets just say no one likes him the main villain more or less has sex with a corpse in the manga.....and the gore is way too much even for me i love the series because of how dark it tries to go out of it's way to be the depraved apocalypse with shitty people left and the kind few trying to survive but GOD DAMN.

Psychological horror? you guys succeeded and made me have to quit a few times out of disgust.

A freaking parasitic magical girl who uses the corpse of a child who looks wrinkled and drained of blood? yeah no thanks

this is an image from the first chapter and this is the LEAST violent thing in it.

22038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hyrule
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Franken Fran. I love that series but realistically there's not enough likelihood of a body horror/comedy series being successful for anybody to fund it. It's very niche.
6916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 6 days ago
A continuation of Seraph at the End Vampire Reign
48790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 6 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:

Mahou Shoujo of the end.

Popularity isn't the issue with this one it's the content.

I have read some of the most fucked up stuff i could find online or in novels i have seen fucked up anime and manga but this took it to a whole new level.


IT's a great magical girl anime about magical girls ending the world it's super dark and edgy as fuck (in a good way) and has a complex story involving multiple universes and minor time travel and the over arching plot is someone trying to become a god.

it's got a 7.2 on MAL as an anime it would be average still great but average its VERY HIT OR MISS.

now the problem with this anime is one of the biggest reasons people see it as a miss and i don't blame them.


There are MULTIPLE rape scenes and one of the main characters (Who no one likes) is a Pedophile / Rapist who honestly should take a bullet to the head but in a world where you need people to survive well.....yeah :| lets just say no one likes him the main villain more or less has sex with a corpse in the manga.....and the gore is way too much even for me i love the series because of how dark it tries to go out of it's way to be the depraved apocalypse with shitty people left and the kind few trying to survive but GOD DAMN.

Psychological horror? you guys succeeded and made me have to quit a few times out of disgust.

A freaking parasitic magical girl who uses the corpse of a child who looks wrinkled and drained of blood? yeah no thanks

this is an image from the first chapter and this is the LEAST violent thing in it.




Yeah, this definitely won't be an anime series.
4143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Magical Girl Spec Ops
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indonesia
Online
Posted 13 days ago , edited 6 days ago

qualeshia3 wrote:


sastrathegreat wrote:

YES!!! I just heard it last night


I guess good things happen to those who wait, huh?


sure haha

12368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 6 days ago
@ qualeshia3: I don't know about that. If "Magical Girl Site" is successful enough as an anime, then maybe it could happen. The real problem is that if you don't have enough episodes to adapt the whole thing, it's a huge waste of time. The series is vastly more complex than expected.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12 days ago , edited 6 days ago
I'm going to go with dorohedoro here. I love this manga.
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Sun-Ken Rock
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.