First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Serial Bombings in Austin, Texas
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

This is the elites who control the world doing. They are freaking out because of Trump. They know that their time is coming for all the evil they have done.


that makes zero sense, trump is one of the elites
also I will add that alex jones is not at all very credible


He used to be one of them until he turned against them. He said that himself. I got my info from multiple sources. I believe Alex Jones is credible but his odd behavior just turns people off. I think he does that on purpose to filter out people who just think he is crazy. It's a test for people.

549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

DrunkKanti wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:


These are false flag attacks. Just because it's a conspiracy it does not mean it's not true. Do you even know what a conspiracy is? It is when two or more people conspire and plan together in secret to do something harmful or unlawful or both. You have been brainwashed into thinking that conspiracies are not true. Some conspiracies are true and some are not. You need to do your research with an open mind and open heart to figure out which are true.

And what research have you done that leads you to this conclusion:


It is highly likely that these attacks are done by mind control victims who are trained to be killers. The elites probably want to start a civil war with all this violence. There has been more and more of these attacks as time passes since the elites are getting desperate since they know they are done.



I sense that you will not believe me so I am not going to entertain you any further. I am not obligated to answer anyone. You just want to prove I am wrong and you are convinced already that I am wrong so there is no sense in giving any answer to you. Good bye.


1998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 3/20/18

VegaStarX1 wrote:

I sense that you will not believe me so I am not going to entertain you further. I am not obligated to answer anyone. You just want to prove I am wrong and you are convinced already that I am wrong so there is no sense in giving any answer to you. Good bye.


So none then. Got it.
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

VegaStarX1 wrote:


DrunkKanti wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:


These are false flag attacks. Just because it's a conspiracy it does not mean it's not true. Do you even know what a conspiracy is? It is when two or more people conspire and plan together in secret to do something harmful or unlawful or both. You have been brainwashed into thinking that conspiracies are not true. Some conspiracies are true and some are not. You need to do your research with an open mind and open heart to figure out which are true.

And what research have you done that leads you to this conclusion:


It is highly likely that these attacks are done by mind control victims who are trained to be killers. The elites probably want to start a civil war with all this violence. There has been more and more of these attacks as time passes since the elites are getting desperate since they know they are done.



I sense that you will not believe me so I am not going to entertain you further. I am not obligated to answer anyone. You just want to prove I am wrong and you are convinced already that I am wrong so there is no sense in giving any answer to you. Good bye.




Sooo what you are saying is you have no way of proving what you said and we should just believe you?

gotcha
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

VegaStarX1 wrote:


Koji_Protolight wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

This is the elites who control the world doing. They are freaking out because of Trump. They know that their time is coming for all the evil they have done.


that makes zero sense, trump is one of the elites
also I will add that alex jones is not at all very credible


He used to be one of them until he turned against them. He said that himself. I got my info from multiple sources. I believe Alex Jones is credible but his odd behavior just turns people off. I think he does that on purpose to filter out people who just think he is crazy. It's a test for people.



if he turned against them he would support communist ideas, which he is does not, because he is a capitalist pig.
the "elite" are not scared of their existence. they are worried about lower profits from reduced trade with other foreign lands
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/18
Why debate with people who are already convinced that I am wrong? That is a total waste of time. Just do you research people. A debate should be about learning from each other not a fight.
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 3/20/18

VegaStarX1 wrote:

Why debate with people who are already convinced that I am wrong? That is a total waste of time. Just do you research people. A debate should be about learning from each other not a fight.


because the vast majority of conspiracy theories are just untrue. by the way, this is getting of topic goodbye
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:

if he turned against them he would support communist ideas, which he is does not, because he is a capitalist pig.
the "elite" are not scared of their existence. they are worried about lower profits from reduced trade with other foreign lands


Communism is the worst type of government. The elites want the whole world to be communist like China but worse. To the elites you are nothing but cattle. Capitalism is about self empowerment and cooperation and communism is about slavery to government. Look at how bad China is. They treat people like slaves and livestock. You have no real freedom there.

549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

Why debate with people who are already convinced that I am wrong? That is a total waste of time. Just do you research people. A debate should be about learning from each other not a fight.


because the vast majority of conspiracy theories are just untrue. by the way, this is getting of topic goodbye


How about figure out which ones are true and not be lazy about it? Don't depend on me to spoon feed you the research.

3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

VegaStarX1 wrote:

Communism is the worst type of government. The elites want the whole world to be communist like China but worse. To the elites you are nothing but cattle. Capitalism is about self empowerment and cooperation and communism is about slavery to government. Look at how bad China is. They treat people like slaves and livestock. You have no real freedom there.


so you would rather have a democracy like North Korea?
if I were to admit that communism is bad then first you will have to admit that democracy is bad because of the democratic peoples republic of korea
Also china is state capitalist, not communist

549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:

so you would rather have a democracy like North Korea?
if I were to admit that communism is bad then first you will have to admit that democracy is bad because of the democratic peoples republic of korea
Also china is state capitalist, not communist



You are wrong about China. People get killed and tortured for minor offenses. You are a slave there. If you do something that the government does not like you are punished severely. Democracy is bad, too since that leads to communism and a totalitarian dictatorship. The Democrats end goal is a communist dictatorship and Clinton was going to be our dictator. Democrats use people to keep themselves in power. They brainwash their followers to be victims so that they can have them depend on government. Thank God Trump won. The type of government that I want is a republic.

Republic: a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

VegaStarX1 wrote:

You are wrong about China. People get killed and tortured for minor offenses. You are a slave there. If you do something that the government does not like you are punished severely. Democracy is bad, too since that leads to communism and a totalitarian dictatorship. The Democrats end goal is a communist dictatorship and Clinton was going to be our dictator. Democrats use people to keep themselves in power. Thank God Trump won. The type of government that I want is a republic.

Republic: a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.


you would be all for communism if you knew that it really is, china is not communist, it is state capitalist.
unfortunately logic does not work on right wingers.
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

Koji_Protolight wrote:

you would be all for communism if you knew that it really is, china is not communist, it is state capitalist.
unfortunately logic does not work on right wingers.


I'm sorry but you don't know what you are talking about. I'm a not right winger or a left winger. I am about just doing the right thing. Communism is evil and you have been brain washed into thinking it's good. Congratulations. I have said enough in this thread.

5437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/18
We should all walk out of our jobs and schools till they make a law banning the making of bombs.
3787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 3/20/18 , edited 3/20/18

D4nc3Style wrote:

We should all walk out of our jobs and schools till they make a law banning the making of bombs.


I do not know why but that made me laugh a little bit
also thank you for bring this back on topic I was tired of arguing with the alt-right
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.