Post Reply ZeroTwo best waifu, Change my mind
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
:V
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 19 days ago , edited 19 days ago
Just in Franxx? Or overall?

If in Franx.. Yes. Ichigo is OK, and Miku is a shitty Asuka clone. I don't even remember the names for the other girls.

Overall... Hell no my guy.

Asuka, Rin Tohsaka, Yukino Yukinoshita, Madoka Ayukawa, Makise Kurisu, Kawashima Ami, Umi from Love Live, Faye Valentine...


Never. Keep your booty buns seasonal waifus.
36151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

PandaSamaBoi wrote:

Just in Franxx? Or overall?

If in Franx.. Yes. Ichigo is OK, and Miku is a shitty Asuka clone. I don't even remember the names for the other girls.

Overall... Hell no my guy.

Asuka, Rin Tohsaka, Yukino Yukinoshita, Madoka Ayukawa, Makise Kurisu, Kawashima Ami, Umi from Love Live, Faye Valentine...


Never. Keep your booty buns seasonal waifus.


Asuka is garbage herself though...So is Rin.
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

dwilson2000 wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:

Just in Franxx? Or overall?

If in Franx.. Yes. Ichigo is OK, and Miku is a shitty Asuka clone. I don't even remember the names for the other girls.

Overall... Hell no my guy.

Asuka, Rin Tohsaka, Yukino Yukinoshita, Madoka Ayukawa, Makise Kurisu, Kawashima Ami, Umi from Love Live, Faye Valentine...


Never. Keep your booty buns seasonal waifus.


Asuka is garbage herself though...So is Rin.


Oof. Someone couldn't empathize with the characters it seems.
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

PandaSamaBoi wrote:


dwilson2000 wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:

Just in Franxx? Or overall?

If in Franx.. Yes. Ichigo is OK, and Miku is a shitty Asuka clone. I don't even remember the names for the other girls.

Overall... Hell no my guy.

Asuka, Rin Tohsaka, Yukino Yukinoshita, Madoka Ayukawa, Makise Kurisu, Kawashima Ami, Umi from Love Live, Faye Valentine...


Never. Keep your booty buns seasonal waifus.


Asuka is garbage herself though...So is Rin.


Oof. Someone couldn't empathize with the characters it seems.


ZERO TWO IS NOT BEST GIRL. ICHIGO IS BEST GIRL. 02 doesnt even care about hiro but who does? ICHIGO DOES, girl cries, tries so hard to win affection and even kiss him thats dedication and thats why ichigo is best girl lol

Adding onto the seasonal waifus, gotta keep it seasonal and in the same show. Best girl overall, discussion could go on forever and would still not have an answer lol.
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

thunderjesus wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:


dwilson2000 wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:

Just in Franxx? Or overall?

If in Franx.. Yes. Ichigo is OK, and Miku is a shitty Asuka clone. I don't even remember the names for the other girls.

Overall... Hell no my guy.

Asuka, Rin Tohsaka, Yukino Yukinoshita, Madoka Ayukawa, Makise Kurisu, Kawashima Ami, Umi from Love Live, Faye Valentine...


Never. Keep your booty buns seasonal waifus.


Asuka is garbage herself though...So is Rin.


Oof. Someone couldn't empathize with the characters it seems.


ZERO TWO IS NOT BEST GIRL. ICHIGO IS BEST GIRL. 02 doesnt even care about hiro but who does? ICHIGO DOES, girl cries, tries so hard to win affection and even kiss him thats dedication and thats why ichigo is best girl lol

Adding onto the seasonal waifus, gotta keep it seasonal and in the same show. Best girl overall, discussion could go on forever and would still not have an answer lol.


Ultimately I dropped the show, sure Ichigo is cute, but she's the childhood friend. C'mon. We all know the tropes. IT. AIN'T. HAPPENING.

If you look at the list of waifus I made, it's pretty apparent I like cold, and callous tsundere/kuudere types lmao.

Best girl discussion is pretty easy.

Asuka.

Bam.
39151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
37719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
Kasumi Tendo (Ranma 1/2) was kindhearted and selfless enough to sacrifice her adolescence and the beginning of her adult life to care for her two younger sisters and grieving father after her mother's passing. To that end she's keenly attentive to her sisters' needs and provides them with much needed safe harbour from the hustle and bustle in their daily lives. She is an exemplar of calm, measured patience, never raising a hand or her voice in anger but always intervening with a uniquely gentle sternness when she deems it necessary. She's intelligent and curious, reading medical textbooks she borrows from her family doctor as a hobby and creating dishes to keep the many mouths of her home well fed. Kasumi is gorgeous and knows how to show it, but is humble and modest enough not to flaunt her looks or to brag about them. If what one is looking for in a waifu is someone who would be a reliable, understanding, caring soul to provide mooring in the turbulent day to day miseries of the world there are few who fit the role better than Kasumi Tendo.

Nabiki Tendo (Ranma 1/2), meanwhile, is clever, industrious, and driven, the sort of person who's always looking for opportunities to learn something new or gain a better foothold in her affairs. She's got a keen mind for money, never finding herself short of it and always using it efficiently. She is proud of her beauty and unafraid to use it to her advantage whenever she can, but also insightful enough to know when and where it is best to do so. Nabiki enjoys dark humour, and sarcasm is her favourite language, but beneath her caustic veneer there is still very much a caring and devoted woman who looks out for those she loves in her own unique way. If what one is looking for in a waifu is someone who wields in equal measure sharpness of wit and tongue, is quick on her feet and delights in the thrill of a challenge, and who treasures both pleasure and mindfulness, Nabiki Tendo is a fine choice.

What does ZeroTwo have that makes her special?
35831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
02 so far's a bit volatile, and who knows how crazy she'll get in another couple eps ...
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beneath the stars.
Online
Posted 19 days ago


She will turn into a monster and eat your ass, and I don't mean that in a figurative or good way.
taip_ 
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 19 days ago
Did 02 stab hiro in the mouth?
Did 02 stand up between hiro and a monster?

Did 02 provide hiro with tsundere service?
Did 02 kidnap hiro in order to protect him?
Did 02 ask for the help of who she most hates in order to protect hiro?

cause this girl sure did
qwueri 
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 19 days ago
I prefer a waifu who won't potentially eat me.
runec 
38484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

PandaSamaBoi wrote:
Ultimately I dropped the show, sure Ichigo is cute, but she's the childhood friend. C'mon.



You must be logged in to post.