I'm working on a story and I want some criticism and feedback
49415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 3/31/18 , edited 4/14/18
This is the story that I am working on and I want some of you to give me criticism and feedback.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3322441/1/The-Labyrinth-of-Genesis

If you love it, let me know. If you like it, let me know. If you hate it, let me know. If you find it boring, let me know. If you find it cliche please, let me know.

I can't please everyone but I at least would like to know where my faults lie. I am trying and I am not the best but I'll get there in due time.


Let me know what you think of it.


I plan to edit some things in the chapter and plus I don't know exactly how many chapters I will give this story realistically. So bear with me, please. But the editing can come after I finish the story. I just want to write.
6010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/18 , edited 4/1/18
According to me, this story would be interesting. because it is full of puzzles and made me a curious will be the next storyline. continue the story of yours, I love it.










627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Daytona Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 4/1/18 , edited 4/1/18
Read the first chapter (Ch.. 2) it got me interested, gonna follow it cause the site is hard to navigate.

Keep going it's good.
49415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/3/18 , edited 4/4/18

rkmetz0 wrote:

According to me, this story would be interesting. because it is full of puzzles and made me a curious will be the next storyline. continue the story of yours, I love it.















BlindmanV2 wrote:

Read the first chapter (Ch.. 2) it got me interested, gonna follow it cause the site is hard to navigate.

Keep going it's good.




Thank you very much.
Revolver Dogelot
73189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/16/18 , edited 4/17/18

qualeshia3 wrote:

This is the story that I am working on and I want some of you to give me criticism and feedback.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3322441/1/The-Labyrinth-of-Genesis

If you love it, let me know. If you like it, let me know. If you hate it, let me know. If you find it boring, let me know. If you find it cliche please, let me know.

I can't please everyone but I at least would like to know where my faults lie. I am trying and I am not the best but I'll get there in due time.


Let me know what you think of it.


I plan to edit some things in the chapter and plus I don't know exactly how many chapters I will give this story realistically. So bear with me, please. But the editing can come after I finish the story. I just want to write.


Locked and closed at OP request.
You must be logged in to post.