First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what if your bestfriend confessed to you....
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
it already happened to me..

i just wanna know what you guys will do if it also happened to you...

what if your bestfriend confessed to you that he/she has a feeling for you, i mean more than friends.....?
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
if it was a girl, I would hug her and say sorry and keep as best friends!
and if its a boy I would date him ^^
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

lalouse wrote:

if it was a girl, I would hug her and say sorry and keep as best friends!
and if its a boy I would date him ^^


im a girl... lol, i just told my friend im could be a good friend but i dont think i can be a good lover.....
it didnt come to my mind to date him...
im always with him, anyway....
i like your idea,anyway...

3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
like....wow... i would tell her that i do love her a lot, but not in that way, and this could be the end of our friendship. i mean, she's like a sister to me
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:

if it was a girl, I would hug her and say sorry and keep as best friends!
and if its a boy I would date him ^^


im a girl... lol, i just told my friend im could be a good friend but i dont think i can be a good lover.....
it didnt come to my mind to date him...
im always with him, anyway....
i like your idea,anyway...



aw thanks!!
^^ whats your story? =P

Posted 2/18/08
It depends on the situation with the girl and on how long I know her and if I like her back.
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
=P your a good kid XD
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
"I had a best friend?!?!"
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

lalouse wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:

if it was a girl, I would hug her and say sorry and keep as best friends!
and if its a boy I would date him ^^


im a girl... lol, i just told my friend im could be a good friend but i dont think i can be a good lover.....
it didnt come to my mind to date him...
im always with him, anyway....
i like your idea,anyway...



aw thanks!!
^^ whats your story? =P




the story is stupid actually...
were in very delicate situation riding a bus and he told me that...gosh, i just froze to my feet..
everybody was listening and looking at us...
i want to laugh cuz i often watch dramas and thought it doesnt happen in real life then it happened to me...
i just told him "youre just using your heart and not a bit of your brain..."
he smiled...
to myself,i know that i wont cuz i dont want to ruin our friendship...
i didnt expect it anyway cuz we always quarrel a lot...
are guys really like that?
lol
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:

if it was a girl, I would hug her and say sorry and keep as best friends!
and if its a boy I would date him ^^


im a girl... lol, i just told my friend im could be a good friend but i dont think i can be a good lover.....
it didnt come to my mind to date him...
im always with him, anyway....
i like your idea,anyway...



aw thanks!!
^^ whats your story? =P




the story is stupid actually...
were in very delicate situation riding a bus and he told me that...gosh, i just froze to my feet..
everybody was listening and looking at us...
i want to laugh cuz i often watch dramas and thought it doesnt happen in real life then it happened to me...
i just told him "youre just using your heart and not a bit of your brain..."
he smiled...
to myself,i know that i wont cuz i dont want to ruin our friendship...
i didnt expect it anyway cuz we always quarrel a lot...
are guys really like that?
lol


not a big deal ^^ do you feel something for him? do you think your relationship can open up more than just friends?

Posted 2/18/08
Aww how cute. Well if I was in that situation, and we had been best friends for absolute yonks then I would tell him that I was really greatful about how he felt towards me but I still wanted to be friends Or I'd probably just try and change the subject really quickly.

You never know, as time goes by you might start to develop those feelings towards him
1752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
My bestfriend is my twin brother. I don't think it'll happen to me.

3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

lalouse wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:

if it was a girl, I would hug her and say sorry and keep as best friends!
and if its a boy I would date him ^^


im a girl... lol, i just told my friend im could be a good friend but i dont think i can be a good lover.....
it didnt come to my mind to date him...
im always with him, anyway....
i like your idea,anyway...



aw thanks!!
^^ whats your story? =P




the story is stupid actually...
were in very delicate situation riding a bus and he told me that...gosh, i just froze to my feet..
everybody was listening and looking at us...
i want to laugh cuz i often watch dramas and thought it doesnt happen in real life then it happened to me...
i just told him "youre just using your heart and not a bit of your brain..."
he smiled...
to myself,i know that i wont cuz i dont want to ruin our friendship...
i didnt expect it anyway cuz we always quarrel a lot...
are guys really like that?
lol


not a big deal ^^ do you feel something for him? do you think your relationship can open up more than just friends?




thats it...ive got no feelings for him ,just friends....plain as that...
and i hate it when he told me that cuz everything seemed to change....

4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / France
Offline
Posted 2/18/08

isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


lalouse wrote:

if it was a girl, I would hug her and say sorry and keep as best friends!
and if its a boy I would date him ^^


im a girl... lol, i just told my friend im could be a good friend but i dont think i can be a good lover.....
it didnt come to my mind to date him...
im always with him, anyway....
i like your idea,anyway...



aw thanks!!
^^ whats your story? =P




the story is stupid actually...
were in very delicate situation riding a bus and he told me that...gosh, i just froze to my feet..
everybody was listening and looking at us...
i want to laugh cuz i often watch dramas and thought it doesnt happen in real life then it happened to me...
i just told him "youre just using your heart and not a bit of your brain..."
he smiled...
to myself,i know that i wont cuz i dont want to ruin our friendship...
i didnt expect it anyway cuz we always quarrel a lot...
are guys really like that?
lol


not a big deal ^^ do you feel something for him? do you think your relationship can open up more than just friends?




thats it...ive got no feelings for him ,just friends....plain as that...
and i hate it when he told me that cuz everything seemed to change....



eyy! you dont have to worry! just be honest with him and tell him the truth, but tell him in easy way!
and be calmed, and before you tell him, just make sure hes in a good mood...and stay friends with him
sooner or later, hes feelings for you will go away because people's feelings change! just give it time! =)

17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
i'm a girl,so if its a girl,i'll tell her i'm really sorry. maybe give her a hug,but no more than that. we'll remain friends,i hope.
but if its a guy... well,in the 1st place. i have no guy besties..so its an almost impossible situation..but i wun go dating him immediately... have to be sure i know him well and things like that..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.