Created by Potentsaliva
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you ask your partner to engage in carnal pleasures if you transformed into a underage version of yourself?
15686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/5/18
So let's say that you've been transformed back into the 14 y/o version of yourself and your feeling a little frisky... :UwU: Would you ever ask your partner (either the one you have right now or a hypothetical one that you've been with for more than 2 years) to engage in intercourse of the sexual nature?

Edit: To give more context I am thinking that the only thing that would transfer over to your 14 y/o self would just be the experiences and knowledge you’ve acquired before the change. Ultimately you’d still be subject to all the conditions that come from being a younge 14 y/o, but just with more life experience.
-oyaji 
26856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / the AT
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/5/18
*an
15686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/5/18


I'm pretty sure "in" is proper grammar
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/5/18

Potentsaliva wrote:



I'm pretty sure "in" is proper grammar


I'm pretty sure he's referring to you using "a underage" which is not proper grammar.
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/5/18
What a... strange question. I have to ask, TS, what prompted this?
3626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/5/18
This is a silly question. But ultimately, the answer would be yes as far as I'm concerned.

The only legitimate argument to be made against sex when 14 after all is the argument of "people under a certain age cannot be mature enough to make a decision on their own regarding it." This is done so that underage individuals do not get taken advantage of emotionally or physically, to preserve family structures, to prevent spreading of underage pregnancies, and such.

So if you were to suddenly transform into a younger version of yourself, and you already were in a sexual relationship with your partner, that seems fairly normal to continue doing. Since in this hypothetical situation, you're literally just changing bodies. It would be no different from if you could suddenly put your brain into a synthetic body or something that looked younger, and I would view that as being equally acceptable to have sex with. Nobody could make the legitimate argument for "maturity" in the case that the only thing that changed was your body, after all. Then again, in the real world your brain chemistry and age are pretty much linked, and there is no way to suddenly transform into a younger version of yourself without also in theory transforming your brain as well, so that complicates things even more. Even if you could make yourself biologically immortal tomorrow, you would probably still be physically a full adult as well - not partway into puberty.

But this isn't the real world being considered, so I'll ignore that.

Of course, this only applies if the couple in question were actually mature themselves. If they were emotional children to begin with, then the idea of suddenly looking like a 14 year old might trip them up too much to even think about having sex, or they might feel they would be a "pedo" or something for wanting to have sex with their partner still.

If I were ever in such a situation, I would probably try to get my partner to "engage in carnal pleasures" (such a hilarious use of phrasing, by the way, to say "HAVE SEX" or similar). Since I know for a fact that a 14 year old version of me is perfectly capable and willing to do so, and it isn't like my attraction to my partner would change for any reason. On the other hand, the thoughts of my partner would be important as well, and if they were weirded out by it then I wouldn't need to be very pushy about it.

Very strange question, but it's always interesting to answer very strange questions. As far as your poll is concerned, this sort of question is - of course - why so many people view anime watchers in a negative light. Yet there's not much wrong with that.

Of course, answering a question like this when such a thing could literally never happen in real life makes it a bit of a moot point.
Dragon
69453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/5/18
For some reason I feel like we already had a very similar question to this before.

But, I'll ask:
What exactly do you mean by 'transforming into an underage version of myself'? You say in an anime world, so I assume biology has no bearing, nor do existing laws in the real world?

Does my brain change at all in my transfer to the anime world - am I back to my 14 year old thinking, or am I still a nearly 40 year old, in an anime body which happens to be drawn as a 14 year old, with all my current thoughts, feelings, and experiences as a real life human?

Do hormones even exist in an anime world? Why would they? Feeling frisky involves a lot of factors based in biology, so this seems like a very weird question that has no possible answer - even without the age change which would also have no bearing on local laws in the real world.
Vahvi 
8905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 /❓/ ⚤ / Nearby
Offline
Posted 4/5/18 , edited 4/5/18
Sure. Not gonna lie, I was a pretty horny 14yr old.
15686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/18 , edited 4/5/18

MakotoKamui wrote:

For some reason I feel like we already had a very similar question to this before.

But, I'll ask:
What exactly do you mean by 'transforming into an underage version of myself'? You say in an anime world, so I assume biology has no bearing, nor do existing laws in the real world?

Does my brain change at all in my transfer to the anime world - am I back to my 14 year old thinking, or am I still a nearly 40 year old, in an anime body which happens to be drawn as a 14 year old, with all my current thoughts, feelings, and experiences as a real life human?

Do hormones even exist in an anime world? Why would they? Feeling frisky involves a lot of factors based in biology, so this seems like a very weird question that has no possible answer - even without the age change which would also have no bearing on local laws in the real world.


Oops my bad, I didn’t mean to add in that bit about animu world in this specific question. I kinda used the previous question I asked everyone as a template to switch the question around and I forgot to delete it.

So in this context I am thinking that the only thing that would transfer over to your 14 y/o self would just be the experiences and knowledge you’ve acquired before the change. Ultimately you’d still be subject to all the conditions that come from being a younge 14 y/o, but just with more life experience.
29354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/6/18 , edited 4/6/18
It's never going to be a reality so I don't have to worry about it.
49935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/6/18 , edited 4/7/18
Why do you ask these questions OP?
15686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/18 , edited 4/7/18

qualeshia3 wrote:

Why do you ask these questions OP?


Because if I didn't I wouldn't be me.
49935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/6/18 , edited 4/7/18

Potentsaliva wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Why do you ask these questions OP?


Because if I didn't I wouldn't be me.


Alrighty then.
6536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/18 , edited 4/7/18
No is my answer, but what has me curious is what inspired the creation for this poll.
15686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/18 , edited 4/8/18

Tactiturn wrote:

No is my answer, but what has me curious is what inspired the creation for this poll.


The reincarnated loli in Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody was one of the inspirations for this poll.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.