First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Poorly describe your favorite manga
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / The Mormon land t...
Offline
Posted 4/21/18 , edited 4/22/18
This one has two different series. The first one I'll describe properly, but the second I won't.

Teenage boy with extremely frail younger brother gets in an accident, and the person who caused it turns him into an undead. He is forced to move to a different world because his new condition makes him hurt the humans around him. He goes to school to learn how to control his new abilities so that they won't cause the same problems that forced him to leave the human realm. Chaos ensues. Younger brother gets dragged into the mess and loses his humanity.
(Well, it was described poorly...)

Second series: Family war occurs that threatens to destroy the world.
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/18 , edited 4/22/18
It's not mainstream... and it's femdom.
24163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Winter Park, FL
Offline
Posted 4/22/18 , edited 7/12/18
college kid calls the wrong number and gets mail order bride.
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beneath the stars.
Offline
Posted 4/22/18 , edited 5/6/18
A time traveling highschool girl wise cracks her way through the apocalypse for the second time and finds love with an alien body snatcher.Her overweight internet warrior big brother is a saint that watches out for her and her best friend strikes out while trying to sleep with her teacher.
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beneath the stars.
Offline
Posted 4/22/18 , edited 4/22/18

k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

Second series: Family war occurs that threatens to destroy the world.


Summer Wars?

2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / The Mormon land t...
Offline
Posted 4/22/18 , edited 4/22/18

MeltingSky wrote:


k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

Second series: Family war occurs that threatens to destroy the world.


Summer Wars?



Nope. I said there were two series. I only poorly described the second one, though the first one wasn't very well described either.
5430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/22/18 , edited 21 days ago
Unlicensed doctor acts as blood bank... All part of normal Teenage rebellion, right?
15690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/18 , edited 19 days ago
Androgynous college kid overcomes his fear of women by banging the girls his aunt tells him to bang
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beneath the stars.
Offline
Posted 4/22/18 , edited 4/23/18

k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:


MeltingSky wrote:


k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

Second series: Family war occurs that threatens to destroy the world.


Summer Wars?



Nope. I said there were two series. I only poorly described the second one, though the first one wasn't very well described either.


Yeah, I had no clue on the first one. I thought maybe Tokyo Ghoul but it doesn't quite fit.

25685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Ireland
Online
Posted 4/23/18 , edited 7/6/18
Some say it's about diving, but what we do know is they almost never do.
49935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/18 , edited 4/23/18

MacMeaties wrote:

Some say it's about diving, but what we do know is they almost never do.


Your username sounds like a restaurant in some fictional story. Yeah, I am definitely going to MacMeaties for a burger and fries.
25685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Ireland
Online
Posted 4/23/18 , edited 15 days ago

qualeshia3 wrote:

Your username sounds like a restaurant in some fictional story. Yeah, I am definitely going to MacMeaties for a burger and fries.


It is Invader Zim.
49935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/18 , edited 4/23/18

MacMeaties wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Your username sounds like a restaurant in some fictional story. Yeah, I am definitely going to MacMeaties for a burger and fries.


It is Invader Zim.


Oh yeah, you're right.
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / The Mormon land t...
Offline
Posted 4/24/18 , edited 5/6/18

MeltingSky wrote:


k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:


MeltingSky wrote:


k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

Second series: Family war occurs that threatens to destroy the world.


Summer Wars?



Nope. I said there were two series. I only poorly described the second one, though the first one wasn't very well described either.


Yeah, I had no clue on the first one. I thought maybe Tokyo Ghoul but it doesn't quite fit.



Immortal Regis and its sequel
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/18 , edited 21 days ago
A cripple, an Italian executioner, a dinosaur, and a cross-dressing nun go on a transcontinental race because Jesus told them to kill the president.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.