First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do boys like cars?
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
I really do like car's especially American Muscle car's but what I really hate are Ricer cars.... god!!!! Nothing pisses me off more.... and to think they can win in races.............anyone know what am talking about here????


The only foreign cars I liked (am from Europe but live in states now) is the RX7 and the Nissan Skyline (can never go wrong with teh skyline )

Anyone have a preference on what kind of cars they like?
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
wow
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
hhmm so guys are usually locked into cars right...
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Online
Posted 7/16/07

BeJe77 wrote:

I really do like car's especially American Muscle car's but what I really hate are Ricer cars.... god!!!! Nothing pisses me off more.... and to think they can win in races.............anyone know what am talking about here????


The only foreign cars I liked (am from Europe but live in states now) is the RX7 and the Nissan Skyline (can never go wrong with teh skyline )

Anyone have a preference on what kind of cars they like?


My CLK 550

So you are saying cars with smaller engines winning is gay?

3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
Toyota 2000GT, Tommy Kaira ZZII, McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda, Mini Cooper, Mazda MX5, Mazda RX8, Porsche Cayman, Bugatti Veyron, All Formula1 Cars, all DTM cars, all LeMans cars, Mercedes Benz SL220 from 1968, and many many more...
like Lotus Exige, Donkeyvoord, Asotn Martin Vantage DB9, Loremo, Lamborghini Murcielago, Renault Alpin from 1972, Nissan 350Z, Nissan Skyline, Nissan NSX,...

BUT NO FAGGY FERRARI !!!
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/16/07

amka wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

lol yeah we need regular matinentance and frequent fill ups!


don't get dirty, miss. there are kids reading this ;)


What women need to eat food to give us energy to go... and we need dental exams and doctor visits, and showers and make-up....
...
...
..
where was your mind?
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
Ricer means people who dump all their cash into making the car look nice and spiffy but got nothing under the hood. I guessed you didn't know what the term Ricer meant...


Where am racing most ppl are running from 600-1000hp... so I can't tell you about any small engines winning .... at least here...
6933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Milwaukee
Offline
Posted 7/16/07

amka wrote:

Toyota 2000GT, Tommy Kaira ZZII, McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda, Mini Cooper, Mazda MX5, Mazda RX8, Porsche Cayman, Bugatti Veyron, All Formula1 Cars, all DTM cars, all LeMans cars, Mercedes Benz SL220 from 1968, and many many more...
like Lotus Exige, Donkeyvoord, Asotn Martin Vantage DB9, Loremo, Lamborghini Murcielago, Renault Alpin from 1972, Nissan 350Z, Nissan Skyline, Nissan NSX,...

BUT NO FAGGY FERRARI !!!


i might just agree with you there!
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Online
Posted 7/16/07

BeJe77 wrote:

Ricer means people who dump all their cash into making the car look nice and spiffy but got nothing under the hood. I guessed you didn't know what the term Ricer meant...


Where am racing most ppl are running from 600-1000hp... so I can't tell you about any small engines winning .... at least here...



AMS Evo google that below 3 liter
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 7/16/07

BeJe77 wrote:

Ricer means people who dump all their cash into making the car look nice and spiffy but got nothing under the hood. I guessed you didn't know what the term Ricer meant...


Where am racing most ppl are running from 600-1000hp... so I can't tell you about any small engines winning .... at least here...


oh you mean the Tuning Scene... like Need For Speed Underground, Most Wanted and Carbon.... or The Fast And The Furious..?
6933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Milwaukee
Offline
Posted 7/16/07

Dusterbayala wrote:


amka wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

lol yeah we need regular matinentance and frequent fill ups!


don't get dirty, miss. there are kids reading this ;)


What women need to eat food to give us energy to go... and we need dental exams and doctor visits, and showers and make-up....
...
...
..
where was your mind?


lolz!>_<

26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Online
Posted 7/16/07

amka wrote:


BeJe77 wrote:

Ricer means people who dump all their cash into making the car look nice and spiffy but got nothing under the hood. I guessed you didn't know what the term Ricer meant...


Where am racing most ppl are running from 600-1000hp... so I can't tell you about any small engines winning .... at least here...


oh you mean the Tuning Scene... like Need For Speed Underground, Most Wanted and Carbon.... or The Fast And The Furious..?



LOL NFSU games = rice producers
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
Are we talking about the Evo's where people ups em above 600hp or the stockers at 280????


If my memory serves correctly there is a Evo with 900+ HP don't know how it would drive but damn who was able to do that to a 4 cyl Engine got props from me :).


Thanks for reminding me of that :D


26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Online
Posted 7/16/07

BeJe77 wrote:

Are we talking about the Evo's where people ups em above 600hp or the stockers at 280????


If my memory serves correctly there is a Evo with 900+ HP don't know how it would drive but damn who was able to do that to a 4 cyl Engine got props from me :).


Thanks for reminding me of that :D




That's AMS Evo...

http://www.amsperformance.com/amsshopcars.php

189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/07
ooo just did a google....there quite few evo's up in the 600+ Range very nice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.