First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Philosaphy Class
Students
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / within the shadows
Offline
Posted 2/22/08 , edited 2/23/08
If everthing came from something? Then where did that something come from? You answer this question and you answer the meaning of life and it tells me what type of person you are. (Depending on your answer of course) Please reply any thoughts on the subject it would help in my studies on human thought.
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/22/08 , edited 2/23/08
Im happy to see everyone thinking hard on this subject. If you have any questions feel free to ask ok.
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/22/08 , edited 2/23/08
when i talk about something having presence, im talking about a soul. being able to feel thar it is more then just its physical form.
Students
7699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind the air.
Offline
Posted 2/23/08 , edited 2/23/08

Jesse2407 wrote:

when i talk about something having presence, im talking about a soul. being able to feel thar it is more then just its physical form.


true. it is what me, Lihekon and Draje like to call, the spiritual balance. for everything we see and feel, there is a spiritual side. for physical, there is spiritual. that is why we call it a balance.
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 2/25/08
im happy to see everyone has hit the ground runnin. I hope to see your full opinions soon. after everyone turns in their' final thoughts i hand out grades.
Students
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 2/25/08
but... talking about souls is like difficult,..although, i truly believe that there are souls... i just have to find something to back it out... .. anyway, still thinking until now....
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/25/08 , edited 2/26/08
To all my new students Welcome make youself comfortable and relax. Also i would like to know what kinds of things you would like to discuss. I like to have a class that is involved and enjoys talking about things that are not normally talked about. I try to keep things relaxed so take you time on your asignments and give them some thought. If your having trouble dont be affraid to ask me or a fellow student for help ok.
Students
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/26/08
hmm u want something to talk about eh? How bout some matrix the part that anderson says we human's are a virus. I totally agree we need to expand and take over shit as a race is the only way to survive, that or if we lucky will evolve to be way more efficient in living cause right now we sux. Those fools that are trying to find a cure for cancer, that is insane, u do that and we over populate in like 5 years and a special team of genocide angels (hehe like that i put anime in to it hahaha) will be created. Hmm oh right um topic is what u wanted right, wow did i forget why i was typing. Um well hmm i'm interest in anything on the lines of why the future is great if your rich to why as evolved as we are compared to the other species on this planet are we still the most evil. What will the future be first? evolution or will we tech and it be the robotlution ahahahahaha. Remember peeps u are only as strong as the weakest part of your body and only as smart as what u don't know. hahahahahaha
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/26/08

jinchuuriki2040 wrote:

hmm u want something to talk about eh? How bout some matrix the part that anderson says we human's are a virus. I totally agree we need to expand and take over shit as a race is the only way to survive, that or if we lucky will evolve to be way more efficient in living cause right now we sux. Those fools that are trying to find a cure for cancer, that is insane, u do that and we over populate in like 5 years and a special team of genocide angels (hehe like that i put anime in to it hahaha) will be created. Hmm oh right um topic is what u wanted right, wow did i forget why i was typing. Um well hmm i'm interest in anything on the lines of why the future is great if your rich to why as evolved as we are compared to the other species on this planet are we still the most evil. What will the future be first? evolution or will we tech and it be the robotlution ahahahahaha. Remember peeps u are only as strong as the weakest part of your body and only as smart as what u don't know. hahahahahaha


Thank you for the contribution. We will have to talk about that subject. happy to seee your on the right track with your thoughts. good job
Students
7699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind the air.
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/26/08

Jesse2407 wrote:

im happy to see everyone has hit the ground runnin. I hope to see your full opinions soon. after everyone turns in their' final thoughts i hand out grades.


?... mine wasnt good enough?..... T-T
Students
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/26/08
hay np, cool cool oh i liked the first topic also guys and girls one that is always interesting cause guys so win always, ckeckeckeckeck j/k
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/27/08
ok its time to hand in final thoughts on the assignment and ill hand out the grades in the next 24 hours. Every one has had good thoughts so far now organize them and turn them in.
Students
7699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind the air.
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/28/08

Jesse2407 wrote:

ok its time to hand in final thoughts on the assignment and ill hand out the grades in the next 24 hours. Every one has had good thoughts so far now organize them and turn them in. :)


oh that aint fair! it isnt like we are on EVERY DAY! besides you worded the question weird.... i gues i will have to go with that last big thing i said
Students
7463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/28/08
hello i am new in this class, please to meet you all. i hope you all can help me understand philosophy
Students
4431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/28/08
ok ok how about 1 week then. ill give you 7 days to organize your thoughts. hello jazzie welcome to the class.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.