First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Knight Rider
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
i like the original knight rider with the corvette
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
New Knightrider was a movie, not a show. Look at NBC.com and theirs nothing that says a new knightrider show. It was a TV movie.
Posted 4/28/08

spaceghost13 wrote:

i will not watch it ever again, they totally messed it all up by putting a shelby mustang gt(not that the car isn't cool, i like the car), couldn't they wait until the new camaro comes out and keep the originality of the show by using a GM car?


lol they are out, and they arent remaking that model but the new Trans Am are out in 2012 and that'd take to long compared to demands
Posted 4/29/08
didnt see it...but a mustang replaced the pontiac...wtf what happend to the old kit..lol
751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Aruba
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

GreekCotan wrote:


spaceghost13 wrote:

i will not watch it ever again, they totally messed it all up by putting a shelby mustang gt(not that the car isn't cool, i like the car), couldn't they wait until the new camaro comes out and keep the originality of the show by using a GM car?


lol they are out, and they arent remaking that model but the new Trans Am are out in 2012 and that'd take to long compared to demands


i have to say that you are right! trans-am in 2012 would be to long to wait!
10367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

chatsash wrote:

i like the original knight rider with the corvette


Sorry, the original car was a Pontiac Trans Am..NOT a Corvette...

Posted 4/29/08

spaceghost13 wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


spaceghost13 wrote:

i will not watch it ever again, they totally messed it all up by putting a shelby mustang gt(not that the car isn't cool, i like the car), couldn't they wait until the new camaro comes out and keep the originality of the show by using a GM car?


lol they are out, and they arent remaking that model but the new Trans Am are out in 2012 and that'd take to long compared to demands


i have to say that you are right! trans-am in 2012 would be to long to wait!


lol well the current Trans Am concept they have and will be releasing later this year are the ugly ones.
It will be the 3rd and 4th column first, i believe. Once/if they sell all 15,462 (I think) units than they will push the "2012" Trans Am concept based on the 1977/1978 (which is the most appealing model) and push production date ahead. Since they have had so much positive feedback on the net and from car enthusiasts it is said that its already being pushed to "2011" according to one site I was on earlier, but never stated a month. Also I saw one person say Late january and Late November on car forums (Im not too trusting of that though)

751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Aruba
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

GreekCotan wrote:


spaceghost13 wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


spaceghost13 wrote:

i will not watch it ever again, they totally messed it all up by putting a shelby mustang gt(not that the car isn't cool, i like the car), couldn't they wait until the new camaro comes out and keep the originality of the show by using a GM car?


lol they are out, and they arent remaking that model but the new Trans Am are out in 2012 and that'd take to long compared to demands


i have to say that you are right! trans-am in 2012 would be to long to wait!


lol well the current Trans Am concept they have and will be releasing later this year are the ugly ones.
It will be the 3rd and 4th column first, i believe. Once/if they sell all 15,462 (I think) units than they will push the "2012" Trans Am concept based on the 1977/1978 (which is the most appealing model) and push production date ahead. Since they have had so much positive feedback on the net and from car enthusiasts it is said that its already being pushed to "2011" according to one site I was on earlier, but never stated a month. Also I saw one person say Late january and Late November on car forums (Im not too trusting of that though)



hey man, you win, you definately know more about cars that i do, do you have anything better to do with your time?...lol
Posted 5/1/08

spaceghost13 wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


spaceghost13 wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


spaceghost13 wrote:

i will not watch it ever again, they totally messed it all up by putting a shelby mustang gt(not that the car isn't cool, i like the car), couldn't they wait until the new camaro comes out and keep the originality of the show by using a GM car?


lol they are out, and they arent remaking that model but the new Trans Am are out in 2012 and that'd take to long compared to demands


i have to say that you are right! trans-am in 2012 would be to long to wait!


lol well the current Trans Am concept they have and will be releasing later this year are the ugly ones.
It will be the 3rd and 4th column first, i believe. Once/if they sell all 15,462 (I think) units than they will push the "2012" Trans Am concept based on the 1977/1978 (which is the most appealing model) and push production date ahead. Since they have had so much positive feedback on the net and from car enthusiasts it is said that its already being pushed to "2011" according to one site I was on earlier, but never stated a month. Also I saw one person say Late january and Late November on car forums (Im not too trusting of that though)



hey man, you win, you definately know more about cars that i do, do you have anything better to do with your time?...lol


I have no job or school. Pretty much just time to do w/e I want. Drive, play around with car all day/night, party or play GTA4 xD
Posted 5/1/08
i didnt watch it but i saw david hasselhoff on the pipex advert
2834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / mati, davao oriental
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
i liked it
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

pinoyako1 wrote:


chatsash wrote:

i like the original knight rider with the corvette


Sorry, the original car was a Pontiac Trans Am..NOT a Corvette...



whaaaaaaaaaaaat! when did the corvette come then?
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
there was no corvette, just a trans am. and i was highly disappointed by the new version... a mustang as kitt? im a big mustang fan, but thats just not right
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.