First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
A Perfect World
Posted 7/17/07
What would you do to create your perfect world?

What would it be like? (Physically and Metaphysically)
Who would live there?
Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
How would it be governed?
What would be the objective of your society?
Could you give life a meaning?
Would you create a state religion?
How much freedom would you allow?
Would there be a social hierarchy?
Where would the food come from?
How would you look after your environment?

- There, that's just to get you all started. I know that some of the questions are repetitions on a theme, but I really want to know all those little specific details of what would be a perfect life for you.

I am implying that this perfect world includes a society of people other than you, in other words, you have to start from scratch and account for any problems that humans can create.
Posted 7/17/07
What would it be like?
Pretty. ^___^
Who would live there?
Nice people. ^____^
Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
Be nice. ^___^
How would it be governed?
*not yet decided* ^___^
What would be the objective of your society?
To be happy. ^___^
Could you give life a meaning?
Life has no meaning. ^___^
Would you create a state religion?
No. ^___^
How much freedom would you allow?
As much as possible. ^___^
Would there be a social hierarchy?
No. ^___^
Where would the food come from?
Anywhere. ^___^
How would you look after your environment?
Any way possible. ^___^

Well that sounds like a rainbow world. Lol.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 7/17/07
its very hard to bring up all these things...
for me its much easyer to think of a dystopian world...
well but ill have a try:

What would it be like? (Physically and Metaphysically)

Technokratic-Ancient

Who would live there?

Humans, Aliens, Robots(Slaves) and maybe Ancient-Like Gods

Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?

Prety much depends on the total Ruling Clan/Monarchs

How would it be governed?

in a kinda high-tech centralized ultra-capitalistic way, governed by Noblemen

What would be the objective of your society?

To gain more Power/Technology bewaring the traditions

Could you give life a meaning?

No

Would you create a state religion?

No, a total freedom in case of religions, as long as they are not involved with the politics and financial structures, if not it will be not tolerated.

How much freedom would you allow?

Enough freedom to reach the top of the state, money and wisdom will be the Blue-Blood of the Aristochracy.

Would there be a social hierarchy?

Aristochratic

Where would the food come from?

Mostly generated in factories, which doesn't mean it must be bad or unhealthy

How would you look after your environment?

The Nature would be kinda luxury for everyone, it would be the One-State's obligation

28715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/07

Senta wrote:

What would it be like?
Pretty. ^___^
Who would live there?
Nice people. ^____^
Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
Be nice. ^___^
How would it be governed?
*not yet decided* ^___^
What would be the objective of your society?
To be happy. ^___^
Could you give life a meaning?
Life has no meaning. ^___^
Would you create a state religion?
No. ^___^
How much freedom would you allow?
As much as possible. ^___^
Would there be a social hierarchy?
No. ^___^
Where would the food come from?
Anywhere. ^___^
How would you look after your environment?
Any way possible. ^___^

Well that sounds like a rainbow world. Lol.


In other words, Anarchy. sweet.
Posted 7/17/07

What would it be like?
In ruins from fire and constant warfare.
Who would live there?
whoever fights the good fight.
Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
One rule, dont kill your allies.
How would it be governed?
Anarchy would rule the land.
What would be the objective of your society?
To kill the fuckers on the oppostion, which happens to be half the world.
Could you give life a meaning?
To live, fight another day, then die.
Would you create a state religion?
You do religion on your own time.
How much freedom would you allow?
Do whatever you feel like, so long as you keep up the good fight.
Would there be a social hierarchy?
Starting at Commanding general all the way down to Private.
Where would the food come from?
Rations and whatever your campain yields from the other side.
How would you look after your environment?
Not really, its on fire or blackened from bombings or destroyed from assaults.

1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 7/17/07

skygod333 wrote:



What would it be like?
In ruins from fire and constant warfare.
Who would live there?
Wherever the good fight was being fought.
Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
One rule, dont kill your allies.
How would it be governed?
Anarchy would rule the land.
What would be the objective of your society?
To kill the fuckers on the oppostion, which happens to be half the world.
Could you give life a meaning?
To live, fight another day, then die.
Would you create a state religion?
You do religion on your own time.
How much freedom would you allow?
Do whatever you feel like, so long as you keep up the good fight.
Would there be a social hierarchy?
Starting at Commanding general all the way down to Private.
Where would the food come from?
Rations and whatever your campain yields from the other side.
How would you look after your environment?
Not really, its on fire or blackened from bombings or destroyed from assaults.



lol were you a spartan in a previous life?
Posted 7/17/07

chilli123 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:



What would it be like?
In ruins from fire and constant warfare.
Who would live there?
Wherever the good fight was being fought.
Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
One rule, dont kill your allies.
How would it be governed?
Anarchy would rule the land.
What would be the objective of your society?
To kill the fuckers on the oppostion, which happens to be half the world.
Could you give life a meaning?
To live, fight another day, then die.
Would you create a state religion?
You do religion on your own time.
How much freedom would you allow?
Do whatever you feel like, so long as you keep up the good fight.
Would there be a social hierarchy?
Starting at Commanding general all the way down to Private.
Where would the food come from?
Rations and whatever your campain yields from the other side.
How would you look after your environment?
Not really, its on fire or blackened from bombings or destroyed from assaults.



lol were you a spartan in a previous life?


maybe, and i was just half-heartedly writing that. i was simply describing my utopia.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/17/07
My perfect world:

What would it be like? (Physically and Metaphysically)
I
t would be beautiful, it would have mountains, and oceans and rivers, it would kinda look like earth.

Who would live there?

well, myself obviously, and kind, intelligent people.

Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
I don't think so, just kind of a general guidelines to follow, similar to the ten commandments, you know, don't kill anyone, don't steal, ETC

How would it be governed?

It wouldn't need to be. - If it's utopian, then it shouldn't need a government, it should all be left to a vote.

What would be the objective of your society?

To promote more intelligence and free love :)

Could you give life a meaning?

uhm... to each their own?

Would you create a state religion?

No.

How much freedom would you allow?

Almost complete within the confines of the guidelines

Would there be a social hierarchy?

There would be an aspiration to become more intelligent.

Where would the food come from?

uhm... Organically grown everything.

How would you look after your environment?

It would take care of itself, since we would be living harmoniously (sp) with it.

Posted 7/17/07
umm duster i dont think id fit into your utopia lol
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/17/07

skygod333 wrote:

umm duster i dont think id fit into your utopia lol


Sure you would... we'd keep you in a dirty cage.
So we can know we have it good!
Posted 7/17/07

Dusterbayala wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

umm duster i dont think id fit into your utopia lol


Sure you would... we'd keep you in a dirty cage.
So we can know we have it good!


well you know what? you fit into my utopia...as cannon fodder! or ammo ahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha!!!!
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/17/07

skygod333 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

umm duster i dont think id fit into your utopia lol


Sure you would... we'd keep you in a dirty cage.
So we can know we have it good!


well you know what? you fit into my utopia...as cannon fodder! or ammo ahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha!!!!


You should read the story "the ones who walk away from omalas" (sp- will correct later)
It explains a lot about why i said that.
Posted 7/17/07
What would it be like? (Physically and Metaphysically)
Ancient yet modern at the same time
Who would live there?
Anyone who respects other people.
Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
The 10 commandments of God...Conflicts would be settled with a common duel.
How would it be governed?
Democratically, with the people not in doubt but in agreement.
What would be the objective of your society?
To live a peaceful/exciting/lazy/interesting life and to die happily
Could you give life a meaning?
That is for them to find out on their own.
Would you create a state religion?
No
How much freedom would you allow?
Total freedom but the law must be observed
Would there be a social hierarchy?
None
Where would the food come from?
When one is hungry, food shall appear before him.
How would you look after your environment?
It should be able to take care of itself
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/17/07
What would it be like? (Physically and Metaphysically)
pretty much the same as ours only with a few extra moons... (it'll look really cool...)

Who would live there?
genetically modified humans or at least the mind-wiped ones will do...

Would there be rules? If so, what would they be?
the wisdom of common sense...

How would it be governed?
communism without the prime leader...

What would be the objective of your society?
wisdom and intelligence...

Could you give life a meaning?
ignorance is bliss, posers will be promptly executed...

Would you create a state religion?
nah... but the inhabitants will make one either way... any lie put into writing that gets steady following and becomes philosophy given time and a lot of fanatics evolves into religion...

How much freedom would you allow?
everybody's free to run wild just as long as they don't do anything stupid...

Would there be a social hierarchy?
nah... privileges must be distributed equally...

Where would the food come from?
from farms of some sorts... (cows in cloning vats)

How would you look after your environment?
recycle everything...
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / America!
Offline
Posted 7/17/07
My world would be Disney meets Universal studios =]. Total chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.