First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do if you were immortal?
Posted 7/10/08
What would I do??? Hahaha.... The same thing I do every night, pinky, try to take over the world.....
Posted 7/10/08
conquer the world... and act like a god >.<
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / earth !! ^^
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
I'd take my life and relax!!

the quote "life's too short" won't mean anything to me so...enjoy!! haha

...but it also has consequences...like i'm gna be able to see my friends and loved ones...rotting away...dying...it'll also eventually make me curious about what happens after i die...etc...
8593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
me?? then answer my question..

"if you can live forever, what do you life for?ü"

haha.
Posted 7/10/08

gianicah08 wrote:

me?? then answer my question..

"if you can live forever, what do you life for?ü"

haha.


if i can live forever.. i'll try to change this world..
Posted 7/10/08
be a drifter
Posted 7/10/08
man, i'll go do the things that i've never dared to do now. haha.
or maybe start up some company XD LOL.
8593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Gatck wrote:


gianicah08 wrote:

me?? then answer my question..

"if you can live forever, what do you life for?ü"

haha.


if i can live forever.. i'll try to change this world..


nice..hehe:D what would you change?ü
Posted 7/10/08

gianicah08 wrote:


Gatck wrote:


gianicah08 wrote:

me?? then answer my question..

"if you can live forever, what do you life for?ü"

haha.


if i can live forever.. i'll try to change this world..


nice..hehe:D what would you change?ü


i'll try to save the planet.. since we are living ON it, why not be NICE to it >_>
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
i will never like it
3072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK, England
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not like i wont have the time
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
First, ill go buy myself a hotdog, eat it, sleep a little, wake up. THEN RULE THE WORLD WITH MY IRON FIST O'PAIN!

untill chuck norris comes and does a roundhouse kick to my face of course.

Posted 7/10/08
I would try to commit suicide every now and then just for fun.
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Contract AIDS.
Posted 7/11/08
i would die from the shock^^....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.