First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply character challenge discussion...
Moderator
7535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
tsk, tsk, tsk...how could you possibly root for challengers who are gunning for the same position, you little confused brat yahiko?! I think you must now start avoiding the battousai 'cause being with him has apparently made you more benighted, HAHAHAHAHA!

I will support those who would accept and follow the absolute creed of nature i.e. those who are weak must be annihilated!!!

So, who wants my support?!
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

darknesscomes wrote:

so what is happing with my challenge



you're on man... it seems that you're not posting much...
ah.. by the way... saito san said... he's very busy these days... in the event that you win... you would not be able to keep the character for long...

Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

niklasluhman wrote:

tsk, tsk, tsk...how could you possibly root for challengers who are gunning for the same position, you little confused brat yahiko?! I think you must now start avoiding the battousai 'cause being with him has apparently made you more benighted, HAHAHAHAHA!

I will support those who would accept and follow the absolute creed of nature i.e. those who are weak must be annihilated!!!

So, who wants my support?!



so mean shishio...
neko neko neko !!!




eh... where is miss megumi... ?

Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Misao-chan how's my challenge going??
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

Chibi-Hitokiri wrote:

Misao-chan how's my challenge going??


it's on miss... it's just that miss megumi is busy because Dr. Genzai is not around....
if i may say... you're doing good... specially that reflection thing...

Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
hahaha i'm glad to hear that Misao-chan! ^^
Posted 2/29/08
my my^^ yes i really like ur pics ^^ heh =/= and Shishio. i suggest you shaddup. Misao..=/= unfortuatly, i can't picture Makoto as a *snickers* Neko, although, heh i think the water's cooling his temper=.= he's not lashing out..hmm that's very odd=/=
Member
7856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

mizu13hi wrote:


darknesscomes wrote:

so what is happing with my challenge



you're on man... it seems that you're not posting much...
ah.. by the way... saito san said... he's very busy these days... in the event that you win... you would not be able to keep the character for long...


well i'll fix that i'm not on mondays,sundays,and thrusdays thats why i haven't been on tha much

Moderator
7535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
you shut up, you good-for-nothing spirit aka Tomoe HAHAHAHAHHAHA.....
Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
no need for violence Shishio-sama, just breath in and out, 1-2-3..:D
Moderator
12081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Just to let you know, all the mods and Himura are currently voting over who should be gaining the positions of Megumi and Saito. We should have a verdict fairly soon and one of us shall later tell you whom the winners are in this forum.
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

Swamp_Fox wrote:

Just to let you know, all the mods and Himura are currently voting over who should be gaining the positions of Megumi and Saito. We should have a verdict fairly soon and one of us shall later tell you whom the winners are in this forum.


3 votes for both Challengers... I , you and Himura....
Sano... said... i should ask Himura... and hajimasaito said he's busy...

fair enough?

right then... now we have new Miss megumi and Saito-san...
Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
YEAH!! I WON! I WON!! XD I'm a champion!! hehehe
Moderator
12081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
hajimasaito sent me a message voting in favor for Chibi-Hitokiri. So, that makes it four votes for Chibi-Hitokiri and none against. The votes for darknesscomes stays at three votes for and none against. Other than that there is nothing else to say except congrats to Chibi-Hitokiri and darknesscomes for their new positions as Megumi and Saito.
Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
hohoho arigatou Aoshi-san ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.