First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is this too much love?
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Quoted from a website.

"Was there ever a girl in an anime/manga that you loved so much-- a profound and deeply felt love that extended beyond basest sexuality into a restless attraction whereby the only way you could get a good night's sleep is to imagine oneself lying next to her? I am not simply referring to a girl that is cute or adorable, not that those aren't wonderful traits, but such things would be too superficial for the sublimity of emotion one would have locking eyes with her for the first time; a feeling that can only be likened to the chill one has when being stalked by an unknown predator or the shivering sensation of listening to a particularly engaging music piece. This loli would be no ordinary girl, her presence would engage all of your emotional faculties at once, muddling up the higher functions of your brain save one coherent train of thought-- that this girl, descended from heaven, borne from an unearthly place, was mine, mine, all mine; that my love for her would be matched in equal with her love for me and from this boundless cycle would we find unending happiness locked in each other arms like the radiant sun and vivid earth in their everlasting cosmic dance. This girl would be so beautiful and perfect that the mere thought of cuddling her would make you weep quiet, manly tears.

I have found this girl and her name is Konata. Every morning I wake up with a deep sigh knowing she is not asleep next to me, that my pitiful midnight delusions could not carry over to my morning reverie. This profound sadness carries over into the monotony of the day, whether it be sitting in lecture, eating lunch, socializing like a normal human being; regarding all the smiling faces envious knowing that they'll all have something I will never have, a love to call their own."



Is this too much love for an Anime Character ?
Do you have any1 (Any anime/manga Character) that you admire this much ?
Myself i cant find myself to "admire" or "love" anything thats made up -.-' and thats about everything from manga characters to fictional figures in movies, i just find it strange.
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
yes! my opinion!
T_N
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
*blinks* I think thats to much... from the description I would even find it a bit creepy if it were about a real person but an anime or manga character? Thats going way to far in my opinion.
I love a bunch of characters but I love them as characters and mainly because I love the story they belong to. I could never actually and truly Love an anime or manga character.
4870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
......just a bit
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

T_N wrote:

*blinks* I think thats to much... from the description I would even find it a bit creepy if it were about a real person but an anime or manga character? Thats going way to far in my opinion.
I love a bunch of characters but I love them as characters and mainly because I love the story they belong to. I could never actually and truly Love an anime or manga character.


QFT
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Worcester, Massac...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Um...that is loving a little to much. Sometimes I liked to be in love with a character and they me but alas they are not real! So I make connections and hope to find my own love. becuase they aren't going to do more than whats on the show and will not love me back. If a character were to come to life depending on who it was I'd maybe love them. The wrighting is very nice though that person should invest in a job as an author.
Posted 2/19/08
well to my opinion it is too much obsession, it's just like he had had someone important who died and now he can't admit that the beloved person doesn't exist anymore, really sad condition
T_N
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

CruelIchigo wrote:


T_N wrote:

*blinks* I think thats to much... from the description I would even find it a bit creepy if it were about a real person but an anime or manga character? Thats going way to far in my opinion.
I love a bunch of characters but I love them as characters and mainly because I love the story they belong to. I could never actually and truly Love an anime or manga character.


QFT


um... what does QFT mean?
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

T_N wrote:


CruelIchigo wrote:


T_N wrote:

*blinks* I think thats to much... from the description I would even find it a bit creepy if it were about a real person but an anime or manga character? Thats going way to far in my opinion.
I love a bunch of characters but I love them as characters and mainly because I love the story they belong to. I could never actually and truly Love an anime or manga character.


QFT


um... what does QFT mean?


Quoted for truth ...
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Ha, not far enough!
T_N
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

CruelIchigo wrote:


T_N wrote:


CruelIchigo wrote:


T_N wrote:

*blinks* I think thats to much... from the description I would even find it a bit creepy if it were about a real person but an anime or manga character? Thats going way to far in my opinion.
I love a bunch of characters but I love them as characters and mainly because I love the story they belong to. I could never actually and truly Love an anime or manga character.


QFT


um... what does QFT mean?


Quoted for truth ...


oh, okies ^^
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / that place what I...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
yes it is
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tondo.
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Who Knows
Posted 2/19/08
over too much obsession craziness like taking drugs should be in a mental institution
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
oh its the neet princess

crave for her moe-licious?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.