First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Creating a Religion!
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Sorry i already made a religion
its called

super awesome Raptor energy drink hyper force GO!
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

DKangN3 wrote:


MattChristy wrote:
Im in. Make me some sort of prophet. I'll babble about whatever you want me to so long as I get my own chapter in our holy book, and I have some sort of statue erected in my honor, preferrably one that exaggurates my manly features.


The holy book is up in the air, but I'm sure a statue made of straw or twigs could be arranged!


Straw and twigs? hmm....Throw in some mud for stability, maybe waterproof it and add a torch, and you got yourself a deal. And hey, you can make the holy book as big as you want, I'm sure we can ALL have our own little chapter!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/19/08

keyblade777 wrote:

Sorry i already made a religion
its called

super awesome Raptor energy drink hyper force GO!


Raptor Jesus disagrees with your religion, 'cause that name ain't awesome enough a religion about awesome .... Well yeah..



1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
I move that our holy building should be a a gigantic spacecraft in the shape of a Spork! And our lasers could shoot out of the tines!

Or if we can't afford that, we could move into that empty office suite down the street on Martin Luther King Blvd.

And it has been declared that Fridays and Mondays are to be religious holidays. What sayest the masses?!

(Other religions are to merge into the tide that is The Association of the Spork!)

And there has been a motion to give each member an individual chapter in our holy book! I raise questions about how efficient that would be, but so be it! To the voting booths!
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

AHTL wrote:


keyblade777 wrote:

Sorry i already made a religion
its called

super awesome Raptor energy drink hyper force GO!


Raptor Jesus disagrees with your religion, 'cause that name ain't awesome enough a religion about awesome .... Well yeah..





Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
Fuck cant think of anything awesome enough.
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

n_n303 wrote:
Look at the following quotes...
zing! i got three votes, not to mention he finally caved in and made me goddess of the coke so naahh


o.0 I was saying that your going to obviously win...

2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

n_n303 wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:


n_n303 wrote:
Look at the following quotes...
zing! i got three votes, not to mention he finally caved in and made me goddess of the coke so naahh


o.0 I was saying that your going to obviously win...



OHHH ok! cool! i thought you were shooing me away.
*blesses you with coke and cookies for the misunderstanding* *starts raining cookies and coke*


OMG! why the hell is it raining coke and cookies best day of my life!

21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

DKangN3 wrote:

I move that our holy building should be a a gigantic spacecraft in the shape of a Spork! And our lasers could shoot out of the tines!

Or if we can't afford that, we could move into that empty office suite down the street on Martin Luther King Blvd.

And it has been declared that Fridays and Mondays are to be religious holidays. What sayest the masses?!

(Other religions are to merge into the tide that is The Association of the Spork!)

And there has been a motion to give each member an individual chapter in our holy book! I raise questions about how efficient that would be, but so be it! To the voting booths!


I vote yes on all issues and join
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

n_n303 wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:


n_n303 wrote:
Look at the following quotes...
zing! i got three votes, not to mention he finally caved in and made me goddess of the coke so naahh


o.0 I was saying that your going to obviously win...



OHHH ok! cool! i thought you were shooing me away.
*blesses you with coke and cookies for the misunderstanding* *starts raining cookies and coke*


Other type of shoo. xD

Coke AND cookies? Now you've got my vote.


178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08
I am atheist.
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

n_n303 wrote:
OHHH ok! cool! i thought you were shooing me away.
*blesses you with coke and cookies for the misunderstanding* *starts raining cookies and coke*


You see what you people have done? She's tampering with the laws of physics!

So far in terms of progress, we have one deity, a Sporkpope, a statue to be made of straw and mud, a holy book with a chapter reserved for everyone, and an office building down the street.

Since no one has made any attempt at contributing to a rulebook, I shall begin as Sporkpope.

First rule: Thou shalt not make excessive smelly farts in the presence of others (unless it's funny).

And important issue, fellow Sporkers! We must now find a means to create revenue for our religion.

(Atheists shall also be absorbed into The Association of the Spork!)
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

n_n303 wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:


n_n303 wrote:
Look at the following quotes...
zing! i got three votes, not to mention he finally caved in and made me goddess of the coke so naahh


o.0 I was saying that your going to obviously win...



OHHH ok! cool! i thought you were shooing me away.
*blesses you with coke and cookies for the misunderstanding* *starts raining cookies and coke*


(::) yay chocolate chip. I shall now erect a shrine to the great and powerful n_n303
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

DKangN3 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:
OHHH ok! cool! i thought you were shooing me away.
*blesses you with coke and cookies for the misunderstanding* *starts raining cookies and coke*


You see what you people have done? She's tampering with the laws of physics!

So far in terms of progress, we have one deity, a Sporkpope, a statue to be made of straw and mud, a holy book with a chapter reserved for everyone, and an office building down the street.

Since no one has made any attempt at contributing to a rulebook, I shall begin as Sporkpope.

First rule: Thou shalt not make excessive smelly farts in the presence of others (unless it's funny).

And important issue, fellow Sporkers! We must now find a means to create revenue for our religion.

(Atheists shall also be absorbed into The Association of the Spork!)


why don't we sell holy cookies and blessed sporks. We need a saint hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08
Ah, yes, the God of BHR. You are accepted into the pantheon. So, we have two Gods!

This is what happens when you deify people!

And yes, selling holy cookies and blessed sporks is quite a good idea.

To continue the rulebook:

Second rule: Thou shalt respect the property of others.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 2/19/08 , edited 4/18/08

DKangN3 wrote:

Ah, yes, the God of BHR. You are accepted into the pantheon. So, we have two Gods!

This is what happens when you deify people!

And yes, selling holy cookies and blessed sporks is quite a good idea.

To continue the rulebook:

Second rule: Thou shalt respect the property of others.


can i be a cardinal?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.