First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Character =)
Lieutenant
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
nope... >_>
Sergeant
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

winghien wrote:

hmm the undead priest got a good gear but the i think u should work abit on the rest
(for the info im not telling u what to do i just telling my own opinion so i dont want to hear stuffs like u telling im a noob? cause i dont)


Meh they are my alts =] Mage is mostly my pvp but I just let him sit in PvE gear to try to get into a casual raiding guild =O Others are just the ones I level up and maybe will make their gear a bit better =P Warrior just hit 70 today.
Recruit
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

forestfoxer wrote:


winghien wrote:

hmm the undead priest got a good gear but the i think u should work abit on the rest
(for the info im not telling u what to do i just telling my own opinion so i dont want to hear stuffs like u telling im a noob? cause i dont)


Meh they are my alts =] Mage is mostly my pvp but I just let him sit in PvE gear to try to get into a casual raiding guild =O Others are just the ones I level up and maybe will make their gear a bit better =P Warrior just hit 70 today.


GRATZhave fun choosing to tank or dps...DONT DPS
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wales
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
My account has run out atm, wont be on till tonight so this is the best i can do. This is my shaman whom im currently leveling

541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wales
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Recruit
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Carillia Lvl 70, pally tankadin, Malorne

Just starting to do kara.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Carillia
Recruit
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Long Island
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Recruit
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I have a 70 Hunter and a 64 Hunter, 50 sumting Shaman and a 19 twink rogue! I got hacked a while ago so the gear might be a little bit brappy : P

70 Hunter http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Kraziehobo
64 Hunter http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Annanar
51 Shaman http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Tastrix
19 Rogue http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Findriel

I know the gear on the Shaman is crappy, but Hey, I got hacked a while ago. I had to rebuy or go back to the instance and do this stuff.

P.S. The 70 Hunter I helped level... now It's my cousin's.
Recruit
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden - in the snow
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
hm... it's quite a few
Main:
Blanzin lvl 70 pally healer (been playing this girl for 2 years almost now)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Blanzin
alts (by lvl):
lvl 67 warrior blueblade
lvl 64 hunter Foxtail
lvl 61 warlock Zealotus (anyone played Ragnarok online? ^^)
lvl 50 priest Suigintou
lvl 44 rogue Nefandia

I got a few more but they just go below that lvl so it's unlikly that I'll lvl them right now ^^
Recruit
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Lord_Bittersweet wrote:

hm... it's quite a few
Main:
Blanzin lvl 70 pally healer (been playing this girl for 2 years almost now)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Blanzin
alts (by lvl):
lvl 67 warrior blueblade
lvl 64 hunter Foxtail
lvl 61 warlock Zealotus (anyone played Ragnarok online? ^^)
lvl 50 priest Suigintou
lvl 44 rogue Nefandia

I got a few more but they just go below that lvl so it's unlikly that I'll lvl them right now ^^


LOL..... You have a lot of high lvl guys.... All I have is a twink rogue, 64 hunter, and a 51 shammy : (
Recruit
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden - in the snow
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
alot of my mates got 3-4 or even 5 70s now... I really should lvl one of my alts there so I can do dalies on two 70s and get that epic flying mount skill ><
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
lvl 21 restro. druid i'v only played for a day and a half
Recruit
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden - in the snow
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

knightNtarnishedRmore wrote:

lvl 21 restro. druid i'v only played for a day and a half


my record for one day is lvl 24 but that was a whole day (though without money, bag or alt training pants aid)
otherwise if I try I usually lvl once every hour from lvl 30 up... it's acutally kinda strange that my lvling speed doesn't drop even as the lvl get higher aslong as I get quests I'm just as fast at lvl 25 as 55 ^^ but then again I have been playing for a while
Recruit
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
My record is Lvl 10 from 5 pm - 10 pm... I know it's kinda sad but... at least I got my pet! ( I was hunter, the day I got WoW ) It's kinda gay though, 2 Lvls an hour!... But most of the time I was with my cousin!...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.