First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I love u in different langauges
1520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Polish: Kocham Cię
765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Dubai
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Swahili(language of east africa...im kenyan): Nakupenda
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / AR
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
In Azeri : Seni sevirem.
In Turkish : Seni seviyorum.
In Arabic : Uhubbike??????
In Russian : Ya looblyoo tebya.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
사랑합니다~
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Las Piñas, Philli...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
I wanted to learn M A N D A R I N
but I curently reading basic french. .
wew
its so difficult
In German
I Love You - Ich liebe dich
17086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / あなたの心
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Aishieru in Jap or in
Mandarin- Wo ai ni. =]
17086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / あなたの心
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

moickeycoi wrote:

I wanted to learn M A N D A R I N
but I curently reading basic french. .
wew
its so difficult


NEVER learn Mandarin. so bloody hard and im frekin Mandarin!!

Posted 2/26/08
http://www.meatspin.com
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Las Piñas, Philli...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

linnarox wrote:


moickeycoi wrote:

I wanted to learn M A N D A R I N
but I curently reading basic french. .
wew
its so difficult


NEVER learn Mandarin. so bloody hard and im frekin Mandarin!!






2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
j' et aime -french
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
saya cintakan awak - malay
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

sedeee wrote:

saya cintakan awak - malay


I was about to say tht...but Aku Cinta Padamu sounds better

Malaysian ? I thought you were my friend..same DP and stuff..but checked your profile..a girl..I guess not =S
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

Zer0Degrez wrote:


sedeee wrote:

saya cintakan awak - malay


I was about to say tht...but Aku Cinta Padamu sounds better

Malaysian ? I thought you were my friend..same DP and stuff..but checked your profile..a girl..I guess not =S


huh really? but i think saya cintakan awak sounds even better^^...hehe
yeah and im a malaysian
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

sedeee wrote:


Zer0Degrez wrote:


sedeee wrote:

saya cintakan awak - malay


I was about to say tht...but Aku Cinta Padamu sounds better

Malaysian ? I thought you were my friend..same DP and stuff..but checked your profile..a girl..I guess not =S


huh really? but i think saya cintakan awak sounds even better^^...hehe
yeah and im a malaysian


Ahh..you know...Jun Liang ? or something like tht...=.=....no...Aku Cinta Mu sounds better !...Saya Cintakan awak....just..sousd retarded =P and I used to live in mas =P and I prefer my version !
495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
In Swedish: Jag älskar dig
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.