First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Art Class
Posted 2/24/08
but is it alrites for an art class to be so independent ?
Students
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

kvhottie wrote:

*giggle* hi my darling new student! First of all ..i cant never say that something in my students drawings is wrong because i am not a perfect being and definitely am not perfect in art..i can only say my opinion. For you i have nothing negative..i love your shading..i love your drawings..they are all great..and i dont mind that you dont color since i rarely color mine..keep doing the great work! Plus this is not bragging so keep showing me your work!


Sensei, I don't know why but whenever I feel that there's something wrong about my drawing, I just look at it. after 5 seconds - 1 minute, I already found out whats my mistake.. Its just like a perfectionist... Hehehe... I always say... "I think my sense of sight is perfect but my hand and drawing skills are not... thats why I have mistakes..." Hehehe... My friend draw way more beautiful than me... Although I see some mistakes...
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

orbunion55 wrote:


kvhottie wrote:

*giggle* hi my darling new student! First of all ..i cant never say that something in my students drawings is wrong because i am not a perfect being and definitely am not perfect in art..i can only say my opinion. For you i have nothing negative..i love your shading..i love your drawings..they are all great..and i dont mind that you dont color since i rarely color mine..keep doing the great work! Plus this is not bragging so keep showing me your work!


Sensei, I don't know why but whenever I feel that there's something wrong about my drawing, I just look at it. after 5 seconds - 1 minute, I already found out whats my mistake.. Its just like a perfectionist... Hehehe... I always say... "I think my sense of sight is perfect but my hand and drawing skills are not... thats why I have mistakes..." Hehehe... My friend draw way more beautiful than me... Although I see some mistakes...



*giggle* me too..but you have great talent..and there is always someone better then the other rii? so dont compare your drawing skills with your friends because you are you. Just work hard on what you think need improvement but and polish your skill..*giggle* even sensei is still doing this..but trust me..you have great talent...*smile**pats your head**passes you a chocolate* here cheer up my darling student..
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:

but is it alrites for an art class to be so independent ?



hmm...im not sure..but if ya want me to bring up a topic or something..ya tell me...okay listen..all of you sit in the spot you want..today we are working under the sakura trees *leans against a sakura tree* okay lets talk about what's your favorite type of art to draw...landscape..portrait...manga type..and what's your favorite material to work with..
Students
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where chocolate m...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
私も一緒に行きたい!
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
This is my latest work..Vamp Girl



A manga a made for a skool project..enjoy if you can even read it..


Posted 2/26/08

rucilful wrote:

don't luk, its not gud
>>>
I promise u dis isn't gud
>>>
dis is my worst work evr
>>>
in d entire history of my life
>>>>
>>i'm not joking
>>>
>>no backing out now, u dcide 2 luk at it
>>>
>>its ur fault
>>>
>>>>here it is
>>

i told u its ugly

gosh .. why r yuu saying it's bad ? it's way kewl !! it shouldn't really depend on the appearance of yur artwork coz it's the meaning behind it dat counts ... *nods*
Students
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Ah.. I'll be placing my latest drawing this week... I guess...
Posted 3/3/08
hi to all.. im new here.. =) konichiwa kiara sensei and minna san... im euki, im a (real) fine arts student and is hoping to gain new friends who likes art like me.. btw.. im major in advertising so my abilities range from drawing, painting, photography, graphic art, lay outing, animation and etc...
Students
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

euki wrote:

hi to all.. im new here.. =) konichiwa kiara sensei and minna san... im euki, im a (real) fine arts student and is hoping to gain new friends who likes art like me.. btw.. im major in advertising so my abilities range from drawing, painting, photography, graphic art, lay outing, animation and etc...


hi.. hope we can be good friends... im jean...nice to meet you euki-onee-sama... just to respect you because you're older..
Posted 3/4/08

orbunion55 wrote:

hi.. hope we can be good friends... im jean...nice to meet you euki-onee-sama... just to respect you because you're older..


thanks jean chan.. *shakes hands* so what you like about art?
Students
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

euki wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

hi.. hope we can be good friends... im jean...nice to meet you euki-onee-sama... just to respect you because you're older..


thanks jean chan.. *shakes hands* so what you like about art?


everything.. I was suppose to scan another drawing that I made yesterday.. a Gundam Seed Chibi one... Also a Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and Happy Lesson TV... hehe.. what about you?
Posted 3/4/08

orbunion55 wrote:

everything.. I was suppose to scan another drawing that I made yesterday.. a Gundam Seed Chibi one... Also a Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and Happy Lesson TV... hehe.. what about you?


well for me im more of an photography, graphic and logo designing type of person.. haha.. but im a frustrated in drawing anime..
Students
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Hello?? Tellme if were gonna have class.. ok?
Posted 3/4/08
konichiwa subeto no hito.. where's sensei?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.