First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Having two or more cellular phones... is it necessity or luxury?
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
That my friend.... is cancer
21178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / gingerbread house~~
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
hmm..maybe two for some people...but more? that's luxury...
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

insangelx4444 wrote:


CerridwenStorms wrote:


insangelx4444 wrote:



but..we really dont need a cell phone which makes it a luxury, not a necesity...so yeah...thats a luxury ^.^ but i agree cel fones are common now ppl dont even look at them as luxurie anymore but i say they still are


Emergency calls. You're young, so you don't drive and you can still go to the office for an emergency call from school, but when you get older, you will eventually need a cell phone.



i hve one ^.^ but i can do with out it... i can always use a payfone or ask afriend for one..oor just go to a random house and ask them to lend me their house fone ^.^


That was my point. I got that you have one, I'm just saying you don't need one now, but you will eventually.
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

D3construction wrote:

That my friend.... is cancer


it means im gonna die soon... LOL
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / el paso, tx
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

CerridwenStorms wrote:


insangelx4444 wrote:


CerridwenStorms wrote:


insangelx4444 wrote:



but..we really dont need a cell phone which makes it a luxury, not a necesity...so yeah...thats a luxury ^.^ but i agree cel fones are common now ppl dont even look at them as luxurie anymore but i say they still are


Emergency calls. You're young, so you don't drive and you can still go to the office for an emergency call from school, but when you get older, you will eventually need a cell phone.



i hve one ^.^ but i can do with out it... i can always use a payfone or ask afriend for one..oor just go to a random house and ask them to lend me their house fone ^.^


That was my point. I got that you have one, I'm just saying you don't need one now, but you will eventually.



eventually ^.^ but who knows
Posted 2/20/08
it depends on the person and the situation imo. some people need more than one cell phone due to a certain job or something.
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

killuamelody wrote:


D3construction wrote:

That my friend.... is cancer


it means im gonna die soon... LOL


Bah. Everything gives you cancer these days.
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
For me one is enough but how could you travel with really expensive cellphone here on my country if you wanted to ride a "Jeep or Bus" dont bring your expensive one or bad guys will try to snatch if from you so you can buy a old model and bring it alaways when you will travel without your own car=]
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

BleuesterG wrote:

For me one is enough but how could you travel with really expensive cellphone here on my country if you wanted to ride a "Jeep or Bus" dont bring your expensive one or bad guys will try to snatch if from you so you can buy a old model and bring it alaways when you will travel without your own car=]


I was there last month. I don't even want to drive in the Philippines from how intimidating the traffic is alone.

As for the phones, maybe it was just 'cause I was in the urban areas for most of the time, but everyone I saw had cell phones on them, and they weren't exactly cheap models.
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

CerridwenStorms wrote:


BleuesterG wrote:

For me one is enough but how could you travel with really expensive cellphone here on my country if you wanted to ride a "Jeep or Bus" dont bring your expensive one or bad guys will try to snatch if from you so you can buy a old model and bring it alaways when you will travel without your own car=]


I was there last month. I don't even want to drive in the Philippines from how intimidating the traffic is alone.

As for the phones, maybe it was just 'cause I was in the urban areas for most of the time, but everyone I saw had cell phones on them, and they weren't exactly cheap models.


Some were lucky and because good models w/ cam this time was too cheap now.My Aunt's and Uncle's cellphones and money was snatch when they were riding on Jeep.Did you had a vacation on Philippines?
Posted 2/20/08
fro me , cause i have a three phones,..i think its ok to have only one cellphone, but in my own stuation,i really need 2 or 3 phones..hehehe! lols
Posted 2/20/08
I think one is enough for me, altough I guess people like businessmen need two mobiles somehow....it's just that in their world work is kinda spread out there in the world. For a high school student like me one is enough.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/20/08
What's the darn point in having two mobiles, unless you're a business man/woman?
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
one is enuff. lols
Posted 2/20/08
2 is not necessary .. O_o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.