First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What if you are a Butler/HeadMaid who is the anime characther you will be serving?
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08 , edited 9/26/08
gomene.. i put the first thread of this in the general discussion and i cannot delete it! Mod Pls dont locked this one!!! the first one in the general pls lock it....
I want to see whos charachter you want to serve! PLs post their pics so we get to know those anime character!
well if you ask me...
this 2 are my perfect Mistresses
Cataleya La Valiele

Eleanor La Valiele
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
i unno...too many girls to choose from >.<
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
i dunno... i have lotz ppl i wanna serve...
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
talking bout serving, ur reminding bout my cafe... lolz
Posted 2/20/08


Shinra-sama

or Nagi Sanzenin....bcs then id get to work with Maria-san
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

animegirl266 wrote:

talking bout serving, ur reminding bout my cafe... lolz


choose some anime char pls!!! maximum of 3!!
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

mangoku wrote:



Shinra-sama

or Nagi Sanzenin....bcs then id get to work with Maria-san


i want to serve her also but the 2 La Valiele sisters won my heart!
Posted 2/20/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


mangoku wrote:



Shinra-sama

or Nagi Sanzenin....bcs then id get to work with Maria-san


i want to serve her also but the 2 La Valiele sisters won my heart!


If i served the La Valiele sisters....Eleanor would probably whip me....
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

mangoku wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


mangoku wrote:



Shinra-sama

or Nagi Sanzenin....bcs then id get to work with Maria-san


i want to serve her also but the 2 La Valiele sisters won my heart!


If i served the La Valiele sisters....Eleanor would probably whip me....


hahhaa i agree with that... but chi-ojousama is so kind i think i could balance myself hehehe te cuteness of eleanore is enough to ease the pain of the whips... im so sarcastic! hahahaha..
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:

talking bout serving, ur reminding bout my cafe... lolz


choose some anime char pls!!! maximum of 3!!


do i have to?
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

animegirl266 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:

talking bout serving, ur reminding bout my cafe... lolz


choose some anime char pls!!! maximum of 3!!


do i have to?


well yes of course!!! pls tell me and post pics also!
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:

talking bout serving, ur reminding bout my cafe... lolz


choose some anime char pls!!! maximum of 3!!


do i have to?


well yes of course!!! pls tell me and post pics also!


fine...
i want to serve akane from Harukanaru Toki no Nakade Hachiyosho


haruhi (lolz) from ouran high school host club


miaka from Fushigi Yugi
3421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
Soubi... (loveless)
heheh.. LOL
1093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
I'll be Watari, to serve Ryuuzaki (Death Note) and one of the maids that serve the Hitachiin Family( OHSHC) just to see the twins sleeping together!!! XD o_O
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
yuki from fruit basket
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.