First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Science class
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
O______O what do you guys want to talk about?!
Students
1598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a place and time
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Lets talk about how i need help in science.
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
*walkes inside classroom*
*gathers chemicals*


*makes a potion that will make KWolf freaking smart in science*

here you go!!
Students
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
.........you wish .
Students
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
i want to join this class???but i have no idea how...
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:

i want to join this class???but i have no idea how...


you could sign up in the what do you want to be in the forums.... its the first one
Students
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Rei_008 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:

i want to join this class???but i have no idea how...


you could sign up in the what do you want to be in the forums.... its the first one


can u guide me step-by-step?
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:

i want to join this class???but i have no idea how...


you could sign up in the what do you want to be in the forums.... its the first one


can u guide me step-by-step?


uh.... ok... theres a forum hread here that says what do you want to be... you sign up your name.... class you want to be in and grade.....
Students
5846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Err.... this class is soooo quite......
i want to learn something
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

cherubina wrote:

Err.... this class is soooo quite......
i want to learn something


me too...

but then the teacher is never here...

i might think of cancelling my class here
Posted 3/15/08
can i learn sumin nw ? i new !!
Students
5846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

WantedBound wrote:


cherubina wrote:

Err.... this class is soooo quite......
i want to learn something


me too...

but then the teacher is never here...

i might think of cancelling my class here


ill teach u some thing......do u know glass...the structure of the glass goes lyk dis....there r 4 oxygen atom nd in each oxygen atom there are 2 silicon atom.. in each silicon atom there are 4 oxygen atom.....they goes lyk this nd form a 3D on a lattice.....get it?
......come on! rite it down in ur note book
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

cherubina wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


cherubina wrote:

Err.... this class is soooo quite......
i want to learn something


me too...

but then the teacher is never here...

i might think of cancelling my class here


ill teach u some thing......do u know glass...the structure of the glass goes lyk dis....there r 4 oxygen atom nd in each oxygen atom there are 2 silicon atom.. in each silicon atom there are 4 oxygen atom.....they goes lyk this nd form a 3D on a lattice.....get it?
......come on! rite it down in ur note book


lol! omg! hahaha!!
Students
5846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

WantedBound wrote:


cherubina wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


cherubina wrote:

Err.... this class is soooo quite......
i want to learn something


me too...

but then the teacher is never here...

i might think of cancelling my class here


ill teach u some thing......do u know glass...the structure of the glass goes lyk dis....there r 4 oxygen atom nd in each oxygen atom there are 2 silicon atom.. in each silicon atom there are 4 oxygen atom.....they goes lyk this nd form a 3D on a lattice.....get it?
......come on! rite it down in ur note book


lol! omg! hahaha!!


okey take ur..... BOOKS .......out!!!! mussstt learn......must learn.......something......(i love science soooooo much ill die for it.............may not dieing^.^) LEARN LEARN LEARN!!
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

cherubina wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


cherubina wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


cherubina wrote:

Err.... this class is soooo quite......
i want to learn something


me too...

but then the teacher is never here...

i might think of cancelling my class here


ill teach u some thing......do u know glass...the structure of the glass goes lyk dis....there r 4 oxygen atom nd in each oxygen atom there are 2 silicon atom.. in each silicon atom there are 4 oxygen atom.....they goes lyk this nd form a 3D on a lattice.....get it?
......come on! rite it down in ur note book


lol! omg! hahaha!!


okey take ur..... BOOKS .......out!!!! mussstt learn......must learn.......something......(i love science soooooo much ill die for it.............may not dieing^.^) LEARN LEARN LEARN!!


lol......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.