First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply if u luv writin poems let us read sum of it..
Posted 2/27/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:

wow...all these poems are really good....i think Sadist-chan would have had the best poems...all he says is almost in poems lol....


yeah soooooo true
he really don't even need to try writing one
all his words are poems
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

jan89 wrote:


I CRY...

Sometimes when I'm alone,
I cry,
Because I'm on my own,
The tears I cry are bitter and warm,
They flow with life but take no form,
I cry because my heart is torn,
I find it difficult to carry on,
If I had a pair of ear to confide in
I would cry among my treasured friends,
But who do you know that stops that long,
To help another carry on.
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by,
Than to stop and see what makes one cry,
It is so painful and sad.
And sometimes I cry,
And no ones cares why.




its really a niice poem ..u kno how 2 say ur feellin..
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

jan89 wrote:


Never say I Love you
If you really don't care
Never talk about feelings
If they aren't really there
Never hold my hand
If you are gonna break my heart
Never say you are going to
If you don't plan to start
Never look into my eyes
If all you do is lie
Never say hi
If you really mean goodbye
If you really mean forever
Then say you will try
Never say forever
Cuz forever makes me cry.......




dis 1 is so0o niiice..
Member
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / [718] bklyn
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
i just now wrote this ...don`t be too harsh >.<

C r y

&&so she continues to run
on this barren cold concrete shelf
blocked away from the rest of the world
the end doesn`t grow closer
and so she runs faster
running away from that life
from him
from it all
her body fatigued she collapses
on the hard stone
tears swell in her eyes buh don`t fall
they can`t fall
her body becomes heavy as she drags it to a wall
and sits there
rain falls
her head falls to her crouched knees
the disheveled hair on her head comes over her face
her vision becomes hazy
and illusions of his face fall with the thundering water
her hands punch absently
following the blurred figure head
in a drunken demeanor
she stands and watches it
chasing her around like a child
frustrated at the teasing she punchs the chilled wet air once more
growing angry she throws her fists wildly
and lands a hard blow on the cracked concrete wall
her blank eyes stare
at her bleeding knuckles
and she wonders
if her knuckles can cry
why can`t she?

her head begins to throb as
the blood escapes her body
and makes puddles around her feet
she looks down at the cracks on the floor
and follows it
she reaches the
the ragged edge
of her solemn world
staring heedlessly at the small crack
she chased it
and came out of her small world
a small smile creeped through her face
as tears dripped from her eyes.
Posted 2/28/08
The Pain

Whenever i went, whatever i saw
i say disagreement and accusment
whatever i've done, whatever i heard
i left it all behind my closed in me shell
what i felt, what i chose, what i suffered
left me to this one unnamed cause

Whatever i drew, whenever i walked
i saw the misery, and nothingness
that's how the flow will go,
that's how my heart will grow
that's how i will feel the eternal thing

The thing that will kill me all the way
The thing that won't let me go away
The thing that isn't easy to cure
The little thing called Pain
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
So today in class my friend decided to write a song, it wasn’t a bad song, a little colourful at times but had a good message. After I was done reading his song, he said that I should write one. Well of course I first rejected the idea because I virtually suck at anything that requires a more creative side of a person, but later reconsidered and began to write something. After he was done reading it he said it was good, but I really don’t believe him, so I want to know what you think.

Black sorrow hung over her head.
Under the willow tree, her husband dead.
Once a beauty, now she’s past.
Slit her wrist and cries in blood.

Course.

The birds in the trees crow for more.
Moonlight shines on the corpse of the widow.
As she cries she moves closer to hells gate.
The devil laughs and runs to open his heart.

Course.

She walks, still crying, still holding herself.
The moonlight disappears. Night to flames.
Tears ignite, flesh burns, still holding herself.
Screams of pain, laughs of malice.

Course.

Tonight she cries, tomorrow she screams.
No longer does she die for love.’
No longer does she cry for man.
Eternity she spends in hell, devils bride to be.

Course-
Blackened hearts, heavy with woe.
Once a flower, now ashes bleeding.
Devils toy, a spirit, a slave.
Will she repent? Or live to die?
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

SavageFang wrote:

So today in class my friend decided to write a song, it wasn’t a bad song, a little colourful at times but had a good message. After I was done reading his song, he said that I should write one. Well of course I first rejected the idea because I virtually suck at anything that requires a more creative side of a person, but later reconsidered and began to write something. After he was done reading it he said it was good, but I really don’t believe him, so I want to know what you think.

Black sorrow hung over her head.
Under the willow tree, her husband dead.
Once a beauty, now she’s past.
Slit her wrist and cries in blood.

Course.

The birds in the trees crow for more.
Moonlight shines on the corpse of the widow.
As she cries she moves closer to hells gate.
The devil laughs and runs to open his heart.

Course.

She walks, still crying, still holding herself.
The moonlight disappears. Night to flames.
Tears ignite, flesh burns, still holding herself.
Screams of pain, laughs of malice.

Course.

Tonight she cries, tomorrow she screams.
No longer does she die for love.’
No longer does she cry for man.
Eternity she spends in hell, devils bride to be.

Course-
Blackened hearts, heavy with woe.
Once a flower, now ashes bleeding.
Devils toy, a spirit, a slave.
Will she repent? Or live to die?


its great way better than anything i could ever do ....
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
really well thank you. but i doubt it could be sung... sounds off. but thank you for your kind comment Alquin.
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

yeshhh wrote:

i just now wrote this ...don`t be too harsh >.<

C r y

&&so she continues to run
on this barren cold concrete shelf
blocked away from the rest of the world
the end doesn`t grow closer
and so she runs faster
running away from that life
from him
from it all
her body fatigued she collapses
on the hard stone
tears swell in her eyes buh don`t fall
they can`t fall
her body becomes heavy as she drags it to a wall
and sits there
rain falls
her head falls to her crouched knees
the disheveled hair on her head comes over her face
her vision becomes hazy
and illusions of his face fall with the thundering water
her hands punch absently
following the blurred figure head
in a drunken demeanor
she stands and watches it
chasing her around like a child
frustrated at the teasing she punchs the chilled wet air once more
growing angry she throws her fists wildly
and lands a hard blow on the cracked concrete wall
her blank eyes stare
at her bleeding knuckles
and she wonders
if her knuckles can cry
why can`t she?

her head begins to throb as
the blood escapes her body
and makes puddles around her feet
she looks down at the cracks on the floor
and follows it
she reaches the
the ragged edge
of her solemn world
staring heedlessly at the small crack
she chased it
and came out of her small world
a small smile creeped through her face
as tears dripped from her eyes.





diis iz so0o niice poem dude .. i lyk it.. ^__^

Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

bluinquist wrote:

The Pain

Whenever i went, whatever i saw
i say disagreement and accusment
whatever i've done, whatever i heard
i left it all behind my closed in me shell
what i felt, what i chose, what i suffered
left me to this one unnamed cause

Whatever i drew, whenever i walked
i saw the misery, and nothingness
that's how the flow will go,
that's how my heart will grow
that's how i will feel the eternal thing

The thing that will kill me all the way
The thing that won't let me go away
The thing that isn't easy to cure
The little thing called Pain




ur poem iz REAlly awesome caz i feel dat itz describe wut we feel...
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

SavageFang wrote:

So today in class my friend decided to write a song, it wasn’t a bad song, a little colourful at times but had a good message. After I was done reading his song, he said that I should write one. Well of course I first rejected the idea because I virtually suck at anything that requires a more creative side of a person, but later reconsidered and began to write something. After he was done reading it he said it was good, but I really don’t believe him, so I want to know what you think.

Black sorrow hung over her head.
Under the willow tree, her husband dead.
Once a beauty, now she’s past.
Slit her wrist and cries in blood.

Course.

The birds in the trees crow for more.
Moonlight shines on the corpse of the widow.
As she cries she moves closer to hells gate.
The devil laughs and runs to open his heart.

Course.

She walks, still crying, still holding herself.
The moonlight disappears. Night to flames.
Tears ignite, flesh burns, still holding herself.
Screams of pain, laughs of malice.

Course.

Tonight she cries, tomorrow she screams.
No longer does she die for love.’
No longer does she cry for man.
Eternity she spends in hell, devils bride to be.

Course-
Blackened hearts, heavy with woe.
Once a flower, now ashes bleeding.
Devils toy, a spirit, a slave.
Will she repent? Or live to die?





itz really niice .... u have talent dude.. try 2 sing it... ^__^
Member
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / [718] bklyn
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

ara26 wrote:


yeshhh wrote:

i just now wrote this ...don`t be too harsh >.<

C r y

&&so she continues to run
on this barren cold concrete shelf
blocked away from the rest of the world
the end doesn`t grow closer
and so she runs faster
running away from that life
from him
from it all
her body fatigued she collapses
on the hard stone
tears swell in her eyes buh don`t fall
they can`t fall
her body becomes heavy as she drags it to a wall
and sits there
rain falls
her head falls to her crouched knees
the disheveled hair on her head comes over her face
her vision becomes hazy
and illusions of his face fall with the thundering water
her hands punch absently
following the blurred figure head
in a drunken demeanor
she stands and watches it
chasing her around like a child
frustrated at the teasing she punchs the chilled wet air once more
growing angry she throws her fists wildly
and lands a hard blow on the cracked concrete wall
her blank eyes stare
at her bleeding knuckles
and she wonders
if her knuckles can cry
why can`t she?

her head begins to throb as
the blood escapes her body
and makes puddles around her feet
she looks down at the cracks on the floor
and follows it
she reaches the
the ragged edge
of her solemn world
staring heedlessly at the small crack
she chased it
and came out of her small world
a small smile creeped through her face
as tears dripped from her eyes.





diis iz so0o niice poem dude .. i lyk it.. ^__^




THANKSYUU

lol i was thinking that it wasnt all that great
prob cuz my sister was like its too emo for me
>.<
lol buh thank yu <3
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

yeshhh wrote:


ara26 wrote:


yeshhh wrote:

i just now wrote this ...don`t be too harsh >.<

C r y

&&so she continues to run
on this barren cold concrete shelf
blocked away from the rest of the world
the end doesn`t grow closer
and so she runs faster
running away from that life
from him
from it all
her body fatigued she collapses
on the hard stone
tears swell in her eyes buh don`t fall
they can`t fall
her body becomes heavy as she drags it to a wall
and sits there
rain falls
her head falls to her crouched knees
the disheveled hair on her head comes over her face
her vision becomes hazy
and illusions of his face fall with the thundering water
her hands punch absently
following the blurred figure head
in a drunken demeanor
she stands and watches it
chasing her around like a child
frustrated at the teasing she punchs the chilled wet air once more
growing angry she throws her fists wildly
and lands a hard blow on the cracked concrete wall
her blank eyes stare
at her bleeding knuckles
and she wonders
if her knuckles can cry
why can`t she?

her head begins to throb as
the blood escapes her body
and makes puddles around her feet
she looks down at the cracks on the floor
and follows it
she reaches the
the ragged edge
of her solemn world
staring heedlessly at the small crack
she chased it
and came out of her small world
a small smile creeped through her face
as tears dripped from her eyes.





diis iz so0o niice poem dude .. i lyk it.. ^__^




THANKSYUU

lol i was thinking that it wasnt all that great
prob cuz my sister was like its too emo for me
>.<
lol buh thank yu <3




any tym hun ...
Posted 3/1/08

SavageFang wrote:

So today in class my friend decided to write a song, it wasn’t a bad song, a little colourful at times but had a good message. After I was done reading his song, he said that I should write one. Well of course I first rejected the idea because I virtually suck at anything that requires a more creative side of a person, but later reconsidered and began to write something. After he was done reading it he said it was good, but I really don’t believe him, so I want to know what you think.

Black sorrow hung over her head.
Under the willow tree, her husband dead.
Once a beauty, now she’s past.
Slit her wrist and cries in blood.

Course.

The birds in the trees crow for more.
Moonlight shines on the corpse of the widow.
As she cries she moves closer to hells gate.
The devil laughs and runs to open his heart.

Course.

She walks, still crying, still holding herself.
The moonlight disappears. Night to flames.
Tears ignite, flesh burns, still holding herself.
Screams of pain, laughs of malice.

Course.

Tonight she cries, tomorrow she screams.
No longer does she die for love.’
No longer does she cry for man.
Eternity she spends in hell, devils bride to be.

Course-
Blackened hearts, heavy with woe.
Once a flower, now ashes bleeding.
Devils toy, a spirit, a slave.
Will she repent? Or live to die?


nice poem , i really love it
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
sigh** i envy all you guys who has talents in making poems!! me i just combine words then makes nonsense and poof !! people laugh at my mistake!! haha!! how sad the truht is about life! !bohhohooho!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.