First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Saddest Song You Ever Listened To?? (english only for everyone's sake)
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
You guys are all missing like the best song ever:

"How To Save A Life" by The Fray.

I cry every time I listen to it especially when watching the video.

6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
ths r nt the sadest sngs i've ever heard bt it might fr some of u and fr sure the lyrics will touch u!!!

"Song For You" by Alexi Murdoch


"And its strange that you cannot find
Any strength to even try
To find a voice to speak your mind
When you do, all you wanna do is cry.......

And I see you hiding your face in your hands
Talking bout far-away lands
You think no one understands
Listen to my hands"


and


Bulletproof... I Wish I Was - by Radiohead


"Limb by limb and tooth by tooth
Tearing up inside of me
Every day every hour
I wish that I was bullet proof

Wax me
Mould me
Heat the pins and stab them in
You have turned me into this
Just wish that it was bullet proof

So pay the money and take a shot
Leadfill the hole in me
I could burst a million bubbles
All surrogate and bullet proof

And bullet proof
And bullet proof
And bullet proof"


3845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
have you ever heard "Gone by Jim Chappell" ....


....the melody is really sad, no lyrics though but sad melody...
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
MOst of these sad songs are EMO
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / atlanta
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
that song on a walk to remember by mandy moore and my heart will go on in titanic of course
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

dollangel_cutey wrote:

that song on a walk to remember by mandy moore and my heart will go on in titanic of course




Only Hope was the song to the movie "A walk to remember"...it was a nice sad movie!!!
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / atlanta
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Tadjong wrote:


dollangel_cutey wrote:

that song on a walk to remember by mandy moore and my heart will go on in titanic of course




Only Hope was the song to the movie "A walk to remember"...it was a nice sad movie!!!


hahaa..thanks....i knew it was something hope...we should watch it together and cry together....hihihi
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

dollangel_cutey wrote:


Tadjong wrote:


dollangel_cutey wrote:

that song on a walk to remember by mandy moore and my heart will go on in titanic of course




Only Hope was the song to the movie "A walk to remember"...it was a nice sad movie!!!


hahaa..thanks....i knew it was something hope...we should watch it together and cry together....hihihi


lol I just watched that movie. Anyways, saddest English song? Evanescence - My Immortal.

The saddest (excuse for an) English rap song - Soulja Boy - Crank Dat.
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / atlanta
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

kirbysan wrote:


dollangel_cutey wrote:


Tadjong wrote:


dollangel_cutey wrote:

that song on a walk to remember by mandy moore and my heart will go on in titanic of course




Only Hope was the song to the movie "A walk to remember"...it was a nice sad movie!!!


hahaa..thanks....i knew it was something hope...we should watch it together and cry together....hihihi


lol I just watched that movie. Anyways, saddest English song? Evanescence - My Immortal.

The saddest (excuse for an) English rap song - Soulja Boy - Crank Dat.


hahhaha....did u cry?
941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
I don't go looking for sad songs but I cried when I listened to one m Mariah carey etc...goes like "There can be miracles, when you believe.."
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

dollangel_cutey wrote:


kirbysan wrote:


dollangel_cutey wrote:


Tadjong wrote:


dollangel_cutey wrote:

that song on a walk to remember by mandy moore and my heart will go on in titanic of course




Only Hope was the song to the movie "A walk to remember"...it was a nice sad movie!!!


hahaa..thanks....i knew it was something hope...we should watch it together and cry together....hihihi


lol I just watched that movie. Anyways, saddest English song? Evanescence - My Immortal.

The saddest (excuse for an) English rap song - Soulja Boy - Crank Dat.


hahhaha....did u cry?


My first time watching it, felt it coming. Other times, nah.
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
I will always love you by whitney houston.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
"broken vow" - Lara Fabian
"teardrops on my guitar" - Taylor Swift (i feel sorry for her in that song)
"take my heart back" - Jennifer Love Hewitt (soundrack from her movie "If Only")
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
those are really sad songs...
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

kirbysan wrote:


lol I just watched that movie. Anyways, saddest English song? Evanescence - My Immortal.

The saddest (excuse for an) English rap song - Soulja Boy - Crank Dat.


^^LOL ... crank that, huh?... i also feel really sad whenever i hear that song, it just makes me feel so sorry for myself, having to listen to that song...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.